Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that too when I saw JD settled so quickly lol!

If she had other, more damning, tapes, why did she settle for 'only' $10 million? Maybe he had proof of her affair with Billy Bob (ewwwww). She probably wouldn't want that out there. I'll bet he's sorry he left the lovely Vanessa.

That Billy Bob Thornton! He sure seems to be a "lady magnet". Wasn't he with Angelina Jolie at one time?

Not the most handsome of men ... he must have some hidden talents.
hahaha. I recently saw an interview with him (it was after he did the series Fargo), he was with his wife, and seemed like such a happily married, family man, oh well.

That Billy Bob Thornton! He sure seems to be a "lady magnet". Wasn't he with Angelina Jolie at one time?

Not the most handsome of men ... he must have some hidden talents.

RBBM

They certainly were together, and wore vials of each others blood around their necks! :yes:

Dang! Johnny, why did you cut your finger? How you gonna play the guitar in Hollywood Vampires? :rocker: :laughing:

jmo :moo:

If she had other, more damning, tapes, why did she settle for 'only' $10 million? Maybe he had proof of her affair with Billy Bob (ewwwww). She probably wouldn't want that out there. I'll bet he's sorry he left the lovely Vanessa.

I bet she's not!!

I think she was with him during sober and stable times. His appearance in the past year or so (JMO) makes me think he is no longer sober.

Amber Heard donates ALL $7 million of her divorce settlement from Johnny Depp to help battered women and sick children

The couple who were married for 15 months reached a settlement on Tuesday

Heard, 30, said her bitter legal battle with the Hollywood star was never about money

The $7 million is being divided equally between the ACLU and Children's Hospital Los Angeles

The actress also revealed she won't receive any residuals from films Depp made during their brief marriage even though there was no pre-nup

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ttered-women-sick-children.html#ixzz4HjJBCdlK

Amber Heard donates ALL $7 million of her divorce settlement from Johnny Depp to help battered women and sick children

Heard, 30, said her bitter legal battle with the Hollywood star was never about money

The $7 million is being divided equally between the ACLU and Children's Hospital Los Angeles

The actress also revealed she won't receive any residuals from films Depp made during their brief marriage even though there was no pre-nup

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ttered-women-sick-children.html#ixzz4HjJBCdlK

Wow. Give it up for AH!!! I'm impressed. I hope her career goes far. ( that was the ultimate diss to JD, IMO)

This doesn't come out of nowhere at his age. If he did it to Amber he did it to Vanessa- I'd bet the farm on it.

Kudos to Amber- I feel totally different about her now- that money will help a lot of people. I hope he gets the help he needs.

It's great she has done this but the divorce documents made out she was barely surviving financially so I don't know how she can afford to do this.

Maybe she just doesn't care about money. Some people don't. Or maybe the settlement was actually for a bit more than $7 million and she kept a little bit and donated the vast majority of it. In either case, what an admirable thing to do!

I thought from the very beginning that he did it. The reason being: How much "his team" was going out of their way to trash Amber Heard. It was just excessive - and if he were totally innocent, I cannot see him doing that.

Re: Billy Bob I would not take anything Johnny Depp says about Amber Heard as gospel truth. So who knows if he was messing around with Amber? But I suppose if his wife had any suspicions along those lines, this would have given her a heads up.

'Our relationship was always bound by love': Johnny Depp and Amber Heard reach settlement 'close to $10 million' in most acrimonious divorce in Hollywood

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...imonious-divorce-Hollywood.html#ixzz4HW9j7u65

Daily Mail Online understands a settlement was reached after Depp was left devastated by revelations he cut his finger and daubed offensive messages in blood and paint on to a mirror.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...imonious-divorce-Hollywood.html#ixzz4HpLlqQou

Followed Depp's career when Edward Scissorhand. Thought he was brilliant thus, thru the years watched his fall to depths of darkness. Normal people do not cut their finger and write bloody messages.

This young lady deserves far more than $7mm for living with the dark side of the beguiling JD. No damages since he didn't kill her.

AH lives to see another beautiful day. She is the lucky one. I'll support any professional effort that AH undertakes.

It's great she has done this but the divorce documents made out she was barely surviving financially so I don't know how she can afford to do this.

The theory "is" per a group of lawyer friends:
he gave her 15 mil with the agreement she had to donate HALF to the charity of her choice. The divorce nondisclosure protects her keeping the other half ( unbeknown to all of us)
IMO it shows that he is a winner ( since it was his money) and a giver ( as it made her look good).
PS.. I think that's why she cried & laughed & had a melt down at the orig depo as THIS was not her plan. But hey,the girl took it.

JMO!!!

Hey greg

I don't think we will actually see the divorce papers??? IDK! So much speculation on both sides.

jmo :moo:

he gave her 15 mil with the agreement she had to donate HALF to the charity of her choice. The divorce nondisclosure protects her keeping the other half ( unbeknown to all of us)
IMO it shows that he is a winner ( since it was his money) and a giver ( as it made her look good).
PS.. I think that's why she cried & laughed & had a melt down at the orig depo as THIS was not her plan. But hey,the girl took it.

JMO!!!

With out a link, I can't take that as fact. Sounds good though.

JMO!!!

I cannot imagine any divorce settlement which requires a party to donate money. That just beggars belief. I can, however, believe she received more in either assets or money. Are we even sure there is a "divorce nondisclosure"?

Daily Mail Online understands a settlement was reached after Depp was left devastated by revelations he cut his finger and daubed offensive messages in blood and paint on to a mirror.

But not by that horrible video showing his abusive behavior. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member