TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

LE publicly cleared the Uber driver, correct? But what about the driver of the 2nd vehicle ? IF, CH was looking for a “late night hook up”, then whoever was driving that car would be the most likely suspect. Have they been cleared as well? I’ve not read anything about them. I think LE is busy building a case and someone will be arrested soon. JMO.
By “2nd vehicle” are you referring to the car that the Uber Eats driver saw leaving the apartment complex? LE has stated that person was identified and cleared

Oh dear. I thought it meant the homeless people under the bridge were the ones who had seen him. Now I'm not sure which one is correct. This is all so confusing.

p.s. there was more later on in the video. I'm still confused, but in different ways now.
The person who stated they saw Caleb 3:35/3:40am was someone driving to work

very valid question- I went to google maps and virtually “drove” the route going either direction on Ennis Joslin Rd over the bridge, and in my opinion it would’ve been very difficult to see anyone or anything under the bridge. Obviously there are significant limitations to street view images, but the way the sidewalk turns away from the road when the bridge ends makes “under the bridge” visibility even lower from the roadway (especially from a vehicle) in my opinion.

Headed away from the apartment complex:
View attachment 500728

Headed toward the apartment complex:
View attachment 500729
I don’t think that is the overpass they are talking about. Will try to find a link.

Edited to add: it was under the overpass at intersection of SPID and Paul Jones avenue. 0.8 miles away per Caleb’s Dad

Last edited:
There are not any cameras at that intersection that I can find, although there are several business entities which may have cameras pointed in the direction of the access road (the most likely route if CH ventured that way.).

Todd

very valid question- I went to google maps and virtually “drove” the route going either direction on Ennis Joslin Rd over the bridge, and in my opinion it would’ve been very difficult to see anyone or anything under the bridge. Obviously there are significant limitations to street view images, but the way the sidewalk turns away from the road when the bridge ends makes “under the bridge” visibility even lower from the roadway (especially from a vehicle) in my opinion.

Headed away from the apartment complex:
View attachment 500728

Headed toward the apartment complex:
View attachment 500729

Very nicely done. Thank you for this.

LE publicly cleared the Uber driver, correct? But what about the driver of the 2nd vehicle ? IF, CH was looking for a “late night hook up”, then whoever was driving that car would be the most likely suspect. Have they been cleared as well? I’ve not read anything about them. I think LE is busy building a case and someone will be arrested soon. JMO.
Are you talking about the guy that was seen leaving the apt complex the same time as the uber eats driver arrived.? he was from San Antonio and was in Corpus Christie to see his GF and left back to San Antonio at approx 3:30 am. Literally crossed paths with the Uber Eats driver. Officially, I'm not sure , but I'm pretty sure he (and his story) checked out.

Last edited:
I just watched the X interview with Caleb's dad et.al. and thought it felt disjointed. Homeless people as abductors ... hmm, tis true they roam at night, but what would they gain by rolling Caleb (no shoes, no phone, and likely no cash).

Sorry, but this feels a little more sinister to me than an opportunistic homeless person on the prowl. IMO

I just watched the X interview with Caleb's dad et.al. and thought it felt disjointed. Homeless people as abductors ... hmm, tis true they roam at night, but what would they gain by rolling Caleb (no shoes, no phone, and likely no cash).

Sorry, but this feels a little more sinister to me than an opportunistic homeless person on the prowl. IMO
I agree with you.

My heart just hurts for Caleb’s dad.
They are definitely grasping at straws- hoping he will be found alive - possibly within the homeless population. Coffindaffer mentioned within the interview the name Connerjack Oswalt who was found two years after being reported missing within the homeless population.
(The problem here is that Connerjack had a history of running away and he was autistic- not at all like Caleb)
They are doing anything they can to hold onto hope.
The Reddit question was addressed within the Coffindaffer interview. Coffindaffer brought it up. It seems to me (my speculation only) that they are hoping against hope that there wasn’t a planned “hook up” because the outcome indeed seems much more sinister. Caleb’s dad again said that maybe he ran into someone he needed to help in some way/ or who asked for help. His dad has mentioned this possibility in earlier interviews.
I think the alternative is just too difficult for his dad to ponder or accept at this point.

This case is truly odd.
I have a gut feeling that Caleb could be alive- unlikely as that is. If Caleb was targeted by someone fixated on him it may be possible. He’s a handsome young man.
I weirdly can’t quit thinking about Elizabeth Smart’s case in relation to Caleb’s case.
Strange as that is.
I guess I’m just trying to hold onto hope for Caleb too.
IMHO

From what I understand, homeless encampment sand soup kitchens were being talked about in the interview as places to check in case Caleb was amongst them, I believe. The interviewer host gave the example of a young man who disappeared and was found about three years later, homeless.

From the video transcript, from 34:41

“uh when we were discussing kind of what could be done separate from what law enforcement is doing that I thought law
enforcement probably isn't doing in fact I'm pretty certain and that is really
looking at homeless areas encampment and encampments uh soup K kitchens anything
along that line because you just never know you never know what could have
transpired in these last nine weeks and it's imperative imperative that that sort of
be that that is checked off um I always bring up the case of of Connor Jack
Oswalt now he had autism but nevertheless at 17 he just disappeared
and they didn't find him for I believe two and a half years later past two and
a half years close to three years later and they found him and he was homeless”

Sorry, but this feels a little more sinister to me than an opportunistic homeless person on the prowl.

You're right, I don't think Caleb's disappearance was down to homeless people.
I'm sure his Dad's mind is desperate and going off in tangents and directions that don't make much sense.
I'm sure he thinks anyone who was seen out between 00.00h and 04.00h must have something to do with his son being missing, and of course, his Dad wants every potential avenue explored.
But Caleb's phone data and messages will give us more clues and evidence as to what was really going on.

Last edited:
You're right, I don't think Caleb's disappearance was down to homeless people.
I'm sure his Dad's mind is desperate and going off in tangents and directions that don't make much sense.
I'm sure he thinks anyone who was seen out between 00.00h and 04.00h must have something to do with his son being missing, and of course, his Dad wants every potential avenue explored.
But Caleb's phone data and messages will give us more clues and evidence as to what was really going on.
I think they also want to know if any of the homeless persons have information that could be helpful to finding Caleb. Did any one of them see or hear anything that time in the wee hours of the morning before Caleb went missing?

In the Riley Strain case they spoke to the homeless and got some info (I haven’t followed that case that closely to know if any info they gave actually helped, though).

JMO

If it really was a hookup gone bad, then the saddest part is that had he felt safe enough to invite the hookup to his home, instead of meeting up in the partner's car or public space under the cover of darkness... it is unlikely he would have been murdered. Either immediately rejected by the predator or at least not escalated once it was clear there were roommates etc.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think that is the overpass they are talking about. Will try to find a link.

Edited to add: it was under the overpass at intersection of SPID and Paul Jones avenue. 0.8 miles away per Caleb’s Dad
Wanted to update with correct images of the new "last-seen" location, seen by a driver. (My earlier post was incorrect as it showed the bridge over the drainage ditch right outside the gates of his apartment.)

The overpass at intersection of S Padre Island Dr and Paul Jones Ave certainly makes more sense, at least in terms of visibility of individuals under the "bridge"/overpass by a passing driver. However... at night... I wonder what the visibility would be underneath the bridge. And even further- I am curious how someone who doesn't personally know Caleb would recognize and recall seeing him in a group of individuals gathered under the overpass.
1714676769802.png

Here's the walking path from Caleb's apartment to the above overpass.

1714677084862.png

If it really was a hookup gone bad, then the saddest part is that had he felt safe enough to invite the hookup to his home, instead of meeting up in the partner's car or public space under the cover of darkness... it is unlikely he would have been murdered. Either immediately rejected by the predator or at least not escalated once it was clear there were roommates etc.

<modsnip>
IIRC, Caleb went outside and left the apartment complex, as he snapped the pic from the 'bridge' nearby, last we know.

Did I miss the information that he was back inside his apartment? Just curious to the " he felt safe enough to invite the alleged hookup inside his apartment" as I have never heard this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Between 2020-2023 there were 3 people on the sex registry list for Corpus Christi. All 3 lived within 3-9 miles of Caleb Harris. They range in age from 36, 62, 70. Very disturbing*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oma13
Back