Angie Wright's Statement - Inconsistensies Galore. Let's Review

Respectfully snipped by me for space -
Just one example: JR. It's a big deal to me that Angie never told anyone JR was going with Wayne on that trip. Angie talks a lot. She whines, fusses and complains a lot. She whined to others about Wayne going on this "vacation" while she had to stay home and work. Indicated she had only found out about the trip a day or two before (another lie - she had known for weeks). Common sense tells me she would have told her mother and probably others that Wayne had a buddy along for the trip. I can hear her fussing that he took a friend along to Florida while she had to stay home.:tantrum: But she didn't do that. I haven't be able to find a shred of evidence that she told another soul that Wayne wasn't alone on this trip. And we KNOW she knew that because she used Wayne's cell phone to call JR's phone knowing he was with Wayne. Also, Wayne is disabled with a bad back and fibromyalgia. That's a LONG drive to make (to and fro). Wouldn't she want to assure people that Wayne would have help in sharing the driving?.

And like everything else in this case, that leads down a whole other path. I believe without a doubt that JR was set up to be the patsy fall guy for Wayne. Mark had 2 fall guys - Wayne and JR. Wayne had JR. That was the reason Wayne never guided JR to prevent him from self-destructing - entering his email addy into the GPS, buying tee shirts, and on and on and on.... And then that phone call from Wayne's primary cell at 1:00p not only would place Wayne in MO but it would also place JR on the route home from FL. If anything went awry, JR was supposed to get caught. All paths were to lead directly back to JR.

So, Angie knew JR was on the trip but never told anyone. (disclaimer: that I have been able to locate) IOW, she knew she was supposed to keep her mouth shut about JR. WHY? If she didn't know anything in advance, why was JR going along for the trip such a big secret?

Oh, my head hurts. Seriously. My heart hurts too. And this whole thing pizzes me off all over again.

Beach, BBM, this just hit me - and I really think this one was probably simple. I think CWW told AW that JR was going so that JR could do all the driving - you know, since CWW has all this trouble with his back and all (sarcasm included) - and that she couldn't tell a soul because it would get JR in trouble with his probation officer since JR wasn't supposed to leave the state. Heck, he may have even waited until the morning they left before he said anything to her about JR going. Just some thoughts as I read back over some of these threads.

DebbieGarcia, you are correct, but CWW and company thought they would never be found out, plus he didn't know JR would talk to TS.
When your working with this mentality and you consider yourself the smartest dumbazz on the block...
(Sorry for just ending like this, my Fibro fog will not allow me to think any more)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get what you are saying....that CWW doesn't have the foresight to figure out he could be connected to JR or TS for that matter.
If JRR was killed wouldn't JRR'S GF be able to put 2 and 2 together and tell LE that JRR and CWW were connected and that they in fact went on a trip together? In other words killing JR would not serve any purpose to CWW because there is so much other evidence against CWW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back to the regular scheduled program/thread :wink:
Apparently I am not as nice as beach, who chose the word "inconsistences" for AW's statements. I will say it as nicely as I am can, but I can't promise it will be as kind as beach's description.

Angela Wright and the way she changes her story statements lies ...due to the fact that her previous statements were no longer an option after TS was found murdered. NOT so Ironically, the very same weekend her hubby:

1. Went to Florida to fix the Sievers' HOME computer.

2. "Accidently" forgot to take his phone, the one he never goes anywhere without, the one he lives on, constantly texting, talking and using the
internet.

3. Did NOT work on the Sievers home computer that weekend, and AW never told her mother that. What she told her mom was that he was at the Siever's business fixing the computers.

4. Was gone to a antique auction. On the "other" side of Florida....um um in Titusville.

5. Was doing computer work for JL at an antique auction. She just "assumed" he was going to Florida.

6. Oh CWW forgets stuff all the time...so NO it was not unusual that he forgot his phone...at all.

7. Was hoping to get to see MS, but he was out of town.

8. AW insists she's not lying to Sergeant Lebid.

9. AW now swears CWW didn't even leave the trailer that weekend...Her and her mom just had an "misunderstanding" (dontcha just hate when that happens?)

I wonder what (if anything) CWW said to AW when he returned home Sunday night from Florida? He had to know he would be getting a call the next day about Teresa being found murdered. Of course he (they) had no idea this murder would be all over the National news. Murders happen everyday, we just don't hear about them. Even so, how could he explain to Angela, that it was just a "coincidence" that she was murdered while he was THERE??? Even if the National news hadn't picked this story up, how would he explain it to her? Did he think he was so smart that his very own wife of less than 2 months would believe that he didn't do it? I remember reading an article after CWW was 1st arrested that AW thought her hubby was being "railroaded." Straight outta CWW's mouth I assume. According to her mom who knows AW her best, "Angela Wright will believe anything Curtis Wright tells her and will do anything for him to include leaving her children behind to be with him."

more:
CTW maintained daily contact with Kathy Moran who stated that between 5:00 pm. and 6:00 pm, on Monday June 29th, 2015, she was fixing her daughter Angela's hair at her home, located at > (I left out address) when Curtis telephoned Angela, stating that he had just returned home from his trip to Florida.

Why lie to her mother that he was already home by 6? Did CW tell AW to say that? Lie 10

And this taken from CTW statement:
Kathy stated on Tuesday June 30, 2015 Curtis and Angela received notice that Teresa Sievers had been murdered at her home in Bonita Springs and
the two departed for Florida. Kathy and her husband, Edward Moran, have had constant contact with the CTW. Kathy told the CTW that she asked her daughter Angela if Curtis was able to fix the Sievers home computer during his trip. Angela became upset and argumentative with her mother Kathy, stating she never said Curtis was going to the Sievers' residence, but instead he did work on a computer at the Sievers' business (a medical office) Lie

Notice AW never mentioned to her mom in their conversation Tuesday that CWW had been "hoping to see Mark" but he was out of town. That leads me to believe that CWW didn't say anything to AW about his trip when he returned home that night.

Going with AW's lie above:
Once they arrived at BS's house and got "settled in" normal wives/people (that have nothing to hide) would bring up the fact that hubby was just in Fl. doing computer work for TS's office. Everything was fine and the Sievers weren't even home. This never happened, so what did CWW say to AW on the ride down to Florida to keep her quiet? Did he say something like Taylor said, that they went to steal high end antiques, and he only lied to her because he didn't want her to be mad at him? He lies as much as she does, and I'm just curious what all she does know. She has to know, she cannot be that dense. < (kinder than the 1st word I 1st used)
I have more to say, but I will write another post, as this one is already long enough.

Since they didn't have money to pay their own bills or buy groceries for themselves, how can she explain all of the sudden having money to rent two cars back to back, and have extra money for their scenic route "honeymoon vacation" while driving back home? How can she rationalize any of this?? Yet, she was getting the hell outta dodge at a high rate of speed with her barbaric hubby when they were pulled over and BOTH of their cellphones were covered in aluminum foil.

I'm not sure how long they actually stayed with BS, possibly leaving the day after the funeral? OR did they actually stay at the house that TS paid for?? NOTHING would surprise me, as there was a pool party there on July 6 after the funeral. I still cannot for the life of me wrap my mind around the audacity of these two psychopaths.

I know for sure they were still in Florida on July 10, as there was a charge on AW's CC for $53.95 from Batch 1. I don't have that bates number, it is just in my notes.

July10--Merchant Payment FCC 95 at Loc 01F19718625 n W count
High Springs FL

By searching that address, they were still 12 hours and 33 minutes away from home at a Florida Citrus Center/Marathon gas. About 4 hours away from Bonita Springs.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...Chapel+Hill+ct.+hillsboro+missouri+directions

Back to the regular scheduled program/thread :wink:
Apparently I am not as nice as beach, who chose the word "inconsistences" for AW's statements. I will say it as nicely as I am can, but I can't promise it will be as kind as beach's description.

Angela Wright and the way she changes her story statements lies ...due to the fact that her previous statements were no longer an option after TS was found murdered. NOT so Ironically, the very same weekend her hubby:

1. Went to Florida to fix the Sievers' HOME computer.

2. "Accidently" forgot to take his phone, the one he never goes anywhere without, the one he lives on, constantly texting, talking and using the
internet.

3. Did NOT work on the Sievers home computer that weekend, and AW never told her mother that. What she told her mom was that he was at the Siever's business fixing the computers.

4. Was gone to a antique auction. On the "other" side of Florida....um um in Titusville.

5. Was doing computer work for JL at an antique auction. She just "assumed" he was going to Florida.

6. Oh CWW forgets stuff all the time...so NO it was not unusual that he forgot his phone...at all.

7. Was hoping to get to see MS, but he was out of town.

8. AW insists she's not lying to Sergeant Lebid.

9. AW now swears CWW didn't even leave the trailer that weekend...Her and her mom just had an "misunderstanding" (dontcha just hate when that happens?)

I wonder what (if anything) CWW said to AW when he returned home Sunday night from Florida? He had to know he would be getting a call the next day about Teresa being found murdered. Of course he (they) had no idea this murder would be all over the National news. Murders happen everyday, we just don't hear about them. Even so, how could he explain to Angela, that it was just a "coincidence" that she was murdered while he was THERE??? Even if the National news hadn't picked this story up, how would he explain it to her? Did he think he was so smart that his very own wife of less than 2 months would believe that he didn't do it? I remember reading an article after CWW was 1st arrested that AW thought her hubby was being "railroaded." Straight outta CWW's mouth I assume. According to her mom who knows AW her best, "Angela Wright will believe anything Curtis Wright tells her and will do anything for him to include leaving her children behind to be with him."

more:
CTW maintained daily contact with Kathy Moran who stated that between 5:00 pm. and 6:00 pm, on Monday June 29th, 2015, she was fixing her daughter Angela's hair at her home, located at > (I left out address) when Curtis telephoned Angela, stating that he had just returned home from his trip to Florida.

Why lie to her mother that he was already home by 6? Did CW tell AW to say that? Lie 10

And this taken from CTW statement:
Kathy stated on Tuesday June 30, 2015 Curtis and Angela received notice that Teresa Sievers had been murdered at her home in Bonita Springs and
the two departed for Florida. Kathy and her husband, Edward Moran, have had constant contact with the CTW. Kathy told the CTW that she asked her daughter Angela if Curtis was able to fix the Sievers home computer during his trip. Angela became upset and argumentative with her mother Kathy, stating she never said Curtis was going to the Sievers' residence, but instead he did work on a computer at the Sievers' business (a medical office) Lie

Notice AW never mentioned to her mom in their conversation Tuesday that CWW had been "hoping to see Mark" but he was out of town. That leads me to believe that CWW didn't say anything to AW about his trip when he returned home that night.

Going with AW's lie above:
Once they arrived at BS's house and got "settled in" normal wives/people (that have nothing to hide) would bring up the fact that hubby was just in Fl. doing computer work for TS's office. Everything was fine and the Sievers weren't even home. This never happened, so what did CWW say to AW on the ride down to Florida to keep her quiet? Did he say something like Taylor said, that they went to steal high end antiques, and he only lied to her because he didn't want her to be mad at him? He lies as much as she does, and I'm just curious what all she does know. She has to know, she cannot be that dense. < (kinder than the 1st word I 1st used)
I have more to say, but I will write another post, as this one is already long enough.

Since they didn't have money to pay their own bills or buy groceries for themselves, how can she explain all of the sudden having money to rent two cars back to back, and have extra money for their scenic route "honeymoon vacation" while driving back home? How can she rationalize any of this?? Yet, she was getting the hell outta dodge at a high rate of speed with her barbaric hubby when they were pulled over and BOTH of their cellphones were covered in aluminum foil.

I'm not sure how long they actually stayed with BS, possibly leaving the day after the funeral? OR did they actually stay at the house that TS paid for?? NOTHING would surprise me, as there was a pool party there on July 6 after the funeral. I still cannot for the life of me wrap my mind around the audacity of these two psychopaths.

I know for sure they were still in Florida on July 10, as there was a charge on AW's CC for $53.95 from Batch 1. I don't have that bates number, it is just in my notes.

July10--Merchant Payment FCC 95 at Loc 01F19718625 n W count
High Springs FL

By searching that address, they were still 12 hours and 33 minutes away from home at a Florida Citrus Center/Marathon gas. About 4 hours away from Bonita Springs.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...Chapel+Hill+ct.+hillsboro+missouri+directions

re: I remember reading an article after CWW was 1st arrested that AW thought her hubby was being "railroaded."
i remember it too

Sievers suspect's wife stands by her man, relative says
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ght-mother-law-sievers-link-deep-mo/72633014/

"She said they're trying to railroad him," Wideman said of her daughter. "I just tell her that justice will prevail."
The Missouri woman said she thinks her daughter should open her eyes and get her marriage annulled, but Angela is standing by him.

I had to stop and react to this before I read the rest of the posts. FL, EXACTLY!!! She sounded like me when I was 13 getting irritated with my mom because she wouldn't let me go to the mall. I would also love to see video, I bet she was rolling her eyes. How freaking bizarre.

Imagine you are home with your brand new husband and grandson, asleep. You are in your late thirties/early forties. The freaking SWAT TEAM explodes into your home and then you find yourself sitting in an interview room with a detective who is there investigating the MURDER of your DH's BFF's wife. And your DH just got back from Florida where you thought he was doing something else, something normal, not, you know, being a hit man. Would you be LAUGHING about how you might have had sex with said DH's BFF "Tee Hee, they look a lot alike!" I mean, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. And then would you be whining because the mean police detective is asking you questions? What planet is this lady on?

She is not on another planet, but she does live in Jefferson County, MO which is like a whole other country. You would not believe how many people around here are just like her! I have no idea why there are so many people in this county who live in their own little world, many seem better suited to a mental ward rather than living in the real world, yet they wonder around free and get away with things that would make a normal person cringe.

Just Is: :welcome:

YES one about the gun! Such a denial that could be (and was) contradicted by someone else's interview comment about AW having CWW remove the gun from the home because she was scared she would hurt herself? The way Det. Lebid was questioning her about it should have been a clue to her that he already knew about a gun. Because the way she repeatedly denied having a gun, I wonder if she thought TS had been shot to death or was it because her husband being a felon he wasn't allowed to have a gun?

I would venture to guess it was the later. Felons are NOT allowed to own firearms in MO - not legally anyway. And I'm sure he was aware of that and made sure that she was aware of that. JMO.

Just lost my extremely long, thought out post and I am notta happy camper right about now :tantrum:

I have listened and re-read every single word lie that Angela has provided through out this brutal murder investigation, including the many variations of lies she has told her family members. :shakehead:

Several more lies jumped out at me as I listened to her take her time to answer many of the questions. Detective Lebid was very good at his job.
Here are more or less some of the "cliff notes lies" from my original post that I noticed throughout her interrogation.

Since I lost my verbatim post, I'm just going on memory here.
When Detective Lebid asked AW what time CWW left the house on Saturday June 27th she said ummm... she didn't know because he left after she did. He then says what time did you leave? umm :thinking: it was umm around 10 or 11 am. Twice she said "I'm a late sleeper." She knows very well what time he left that morning, she was trying to make it seem like CWW wouldn't have had enough time to drive to Florida, kill Teresa and get back home by 7:30pm, which is another lie she told him. We know what time he really got home that Sunday night. These are two more lies. See, she is already shaving almost 6 hours off his trip.

She is adamant that CWW told her 2 or 3 weeks ago about him going on this business trip, and back then she just "assumed" he was going to Florida.

I also noticed on July 12, they both gave completely different statements as to where CWW was that weekend. AW said he went to "the other side of Florida" clearly trying to place him on the east side of Florida. "Doing auction stuff for JL. in Titusville." Then when Det. Lebid caught her saying computer work she said yes, he did computer work for the auctions in Titusville. She insisted she never said he was going to MS's house to work on their computer. And that CWW was "hoping" to see Mark, but he was gonna be out of town.

When asked if it is like CWW to forget his phone, she answered right away "YES he forgets things all the time." When asked if she had heard from CWW while he was gone she said yes, he called me on umm Monday. Lebid said what time? OF course she didn't remember...He said morning, afternoon, night? She said umm afternoon. Lebid says OK, when we go through your phone, are we going to see a call from CWW on Monday afternoon? Umm, no...cause he called me at work. Lebid, says what number was it from? She says she didn't know, there is no caller ID at work. He asked her what CWW said to her, she said that he was OK , and he loved her.

It's very clear by the Wright's different statements that the murderers had no fear they would be caught. CWW's statement was that he had never even left Missouri.

He told investigators he was home from Friday, June 26 through Monday, June 29. He said on June 26 he worked on a friend’s car. He said that the friend,
Chris Taylor, helped him on Saturday. He said the work made him ill and he rested in bed from that afternoon through Monday evening. He also said he only owned one cell phone. When investigators confronted him about numerous text messages between Mark Sievers and himself he denied knowing about a secret phone. He then told investigators he no longer wanted to answer questions.

LE interviews the 2 alibi's used by the Wrights.

CT's statement (CWW's alibi)
*CT stated he had not seen him the entire weekend. Taylor went on to state that he had not had any contact with Wright since June 25, 2015 and that no work had been completed on his vehicle. The vehicle was un-driveable and currently being stored in his shop located at 8894 Old Route 21, Hillsboro, Missouri. Furthermore, Taylor continued Wright had no access and the vehicle had not been moved or worked on since he had seen it last.

Auction work for JL (AW's alibi for hubby)
JL's statement
*In conclusion to the interview, Lubinski stated that Curtis Wayne Wright did not conduct any business for him in the Florida or Missouri area between the dates ofJune 26, 2015 and June 29, 2015 and there would be no reason for Angela Wright to state otherwise.

This was interesting. The day after the raid on the trailer and the statements given, obviously CWW told AW what he had said to LE about his whereabouts that weekend and viola! AW was now once again changing her lie for another one telling her mom that CWW never left the trailer at all that weekend.

*In the follow-up interview with Kathy Moran, she explained she had additional information she wanted to bring forward regarding this investigation. Kathy Moran stated she had gotten into an argument with her daughter, Angela Wright, on July 13, 2015 while talking about the events that transpired on July 12, 2015 regarding the search warrant served on their residence located at 8894 Chapel Hill Court, Hillsboro, Missouri.
During the argument, Angela Wright was attempting to convince Kathy Moran that Curtis Wright never left to go to Florida on June 27, 2015 and that he and she had a misunderstanding.

This is a very thought provoking thread, that really has me thinking about Angela. What all does she know? I have more thoughts on her, but this post is already long enough. I will start another one soon.

Yes are absolutely correct, CWW never ever thought he would get caught! Why would he? It's almost certain that he killed RB in 1996 - at that also refusing to talk to the police at all. It's likely that he was involved in the murder of Amanda Jones - again, he was never questioned. And while I have no other evidence, I'm fairly certain he's killed on other occasions as well and was never caught or questioned so there was no reason for him to believe this time would be any different than before. IMO, there were far more people involved or in the know on this one who were either too stupid to keep their mouths shut or who were not given the whole "story" ie...lie before they talked to the police.

She is not on another planet, but she does live in Jefferson County, MO which is like a whole other country. You would not believe how many people around here are just like her! I have no idea why there are so many people in this county who live in their own little world, many seem better suited to a mental ward rather than living in the real world, yet they wonder around free and get away with things that would make a normal person cringe.

Hey now. I'm in the Jeff Co area and I'm not on my own planet! [emoji12]

She's actually not from the area and only lived in Hillsboro that short time before this all took place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back