Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I ordered it from Amazon and got it from "PB Bookshop". I just checked and it was $11.95.
I'm rereading it now. He really had a handle on all of the craziness that was going on in Paynesville. Amazing research. Lots of offenders to choose from around there.
Usually there's a link to buy from other book sellers. There wasn't one listed. But I'll keep checking. Thanks.

I wonder how long Heinrich was in St. Joseph that day before the abduction and why he was there. Is it possible he was the man seen at Tom Thumb earlier that night, as the Gwosts seem to think? They were there around 5 or 6 that evening, and Marlene seems to think believe Heinrich was the guy she saw. The height she reported seems to match up with Heinrich's. http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...wetterling-suspect-on-night-of-disappearance/

I think he did, depends on your definition of rape, I guess..........

According to Heinrich, he did not rape Jacob. According to the previous victim, it was another story.

There is only one definition of rape.

About the gun, this is from WCCO news coverage:
WCCO’s Esme Murphy said Heinrich said he did not have a revolver when he assaulted Scheierl, despite telling Scheierl that he did. He said he only purchased it after assaulting Scheierl.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/06/heinrich-court-wetterling-abduction/

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this part since yesterday. This brings up a million more questions in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone posted upthread about where the perp had a job and someone else posed the question if his work brought him to Des Moines but I can't find either post now after a quick look.

If anyone has that info about his employment, can you please post it? Perhaps we can find out if his work brought him to Des Moines.

Or maybe he has a family connection there?

It is probably a long-shot, but perhaps worth checking.

jmo

I think it's worth checking. Was his place of work mentioned in the search warrant?

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this part since yesterday. This brings up a million more questions in my head.

I bet he bought the gun after the police released the photofit of Jared's attacker. He didn't panic when he heard any police siren, IMO, he knew all along that he was going to kill the next one.

Iowa National Guard Base. Muscatine, IA

Knowing what is National Guard (Army) Military Occupational Specialty is would help narrow down what bases he may have traveled to for monthly and yearly drills.

Thank you!

I hope that his DNA is being compared to DNA connected to murdered children, male and female, in IA

I think Heinrich was impotent, none of the other assaults or reports involved penetration or rape.

The search warrant is incomplete, but it certainly suggests that there was a rape.

Are you talking about JS or JW? He said there was no penetration or oral with JW. I believe him because he wasnt ashamed to tell the story of JS and that he tried both with him but was only "successful" at one. He clearly has no shame over admitting that, so why would he have shame about admitting it with JW?

Perhaps it has something to do with law such that kidnapping, rape, and murder is different from kidnapping and murder.

I think it's worth checking. Was his place of work mentioned in the search warrant?

Buffalo Tile and Veneer in Buffalo, Mn is where he worked when they searched his place in 2015.

Perhaps it has something to do with law such that kidnapping, rape, and murder is different from kidnapping and murder.

I thought he made JW perform oral on him?

I thought he made JW perform oral on him?

No that was Jared. He didn't admit to anything with Jacob apart from inappropriate touching, but I don't believe that anymore than I believe he panicked when he heard a police siren.

Thanks, I requested that there be a kindle version available and I added it to "my list" (I'm guessing that's a wish list). I'll see what happens. And congratulations to your husband, it's not easy to be published. :)

Actually, anyone can publish a downloadable book. Anyone! It is a physical book that is hard to publish. His book is really really good. I think over four years he has sold 20 copies. It is good though. So many books out there now that people can make their own easlly,

No that was Jared. He didn't admit to anything with Jacob apart from inappropriate touching, but I don't believe that anymore than I believe he panicked when he heard a police siren.

I've read different accounts and I'm sure it said that he forced JW to perform a sex act on him.

I bet he bought the gun after the police released the photofit of Jared's attacker. He didn't panic when he heard any police siren, IMO, he knew all along that he was going to kill the next one.

I have been in total denial about this and it has finally sunk in, I now believe he planned on killing. He wore the mask to cover
his face.What you say makes sense.

I wanted it to be another less cruel way for Jacob .

Monster!!!!

September 7, 2016

Dr Drew is covering this story this evening

Thanks ~

I've read different accounts and I'm sure it said that he forced JW to perform a sex act on him.

Yes, some sources did say that. I think others left it out intentionally. In any case, the sexual assault lasted about 30 minutes.

I have been in total denial about this and it has finally sunk in, I now believe he planned on killing. He wore the mask to cover

Monster!!!!

He devoted his entire life to stalking and assaulting children. A total waste of humanity. I don't believe he meant to kill but clearly he was willing to do so if necessary.
The Johnny Gosch abduction would be a long shot but John was stalked and photographed (Supposedly) before he was abducted. He had all the time in the world to assault innocent children anywhere he wanted to.

Monster!!!!

Same here. I've been mulling over both scenarios. His rash decision to abduct with two live witnesses remaining might not have solely been because of his impulsivity, but because he didn't care. If he planned to kill Jacob and he wore a mask, then he might have reasoned that he wouldn't be caught anyway. This is the simpler explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti