Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some sources did say that. I think others left it out intentionally. In any case, the sexual assault lasted about 30 minutes.

Thanks. This turns my stomach talking about it. I believe another said he had that poor child masturbate for him and that he finally said he was cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffalo Tile and Veneer in Buffalo, Mn is where he worked when they searched his place in 2015.

He has such a swell personality that I am sure he never lasted long at a job. Plus, he is a sociopath and they switch jobs all of the time.

One of the most chilling things he said is that he was out hunting for a boy the night he found Jared.

I have been in total denial about this and it has finally sunk in, I now believe he planned on killing. He wore the mask to cover
his face.What you say makes sense.

I wanted it to be another less cruel way for Jacob .

Monster!!!!

He really is a monster and a few other words I won't say on this forum. He's visited so much tragedy and horror on so many people, primarily Jacob Wetterling. Such an evil man.

Thanks. This turns my stomach talking about it. I believe another said he had that poor child masturbate for him and that he finally said he was cold.

Yes, that is what I read also.

He devoted his entire life to stalking and assaulting children. A total waste of humanity. I don't believe he meant to kill but clearly he was willing to do so if necessary.
The Johnny Gosch abduction would be a long shot but John was stalked and photographed (Supposedly) before he was abducted. He had all the time in the world to assault innocent children anywhere he wanted to.

I don't believe he had anything to do with the Iowa abductions, IMO he escalated to murder after Jared's abduction not before.

He really is a monster and a few other words I won't say on this forum. He's visited so much tragedy and horror on so many people, primarily Jacob Wetterling. Such an evil man.

I hear ya Cappuccino, and I am right there with ya.

No words can honestly describe such evilness in a living creature, can't call him a man, either. :devil:

The scary part, there are more just like him walking around us! :furious:

jmo :cow:

I've been thinking a lot about perjury. There are three key areas I think are ripe for exploration:

1. I do think DH squeezed the trigger three times. I don't know how far Jacob was from him when he did that, but I think only one round connected. Forensics will answer this. I do not believe he "misfired" and "missed" because he "turned away". Nor do I think he dry fired. I also don't know what was actually said or done during this event, but I think the distance between muzzle and Jacob is something forensics might be able to speak to and that DH didn't consider.

2. The bobcat, the bobcat! Jacob was buried at least once. I think he was buried only once. Forensics could answer this. The rock pit where the murder "occurred" is next to highway 23 about one mile east of the farm. But the rock pit is no longer there, so DH might have reasoned that physical evidence of the burial has been erased (and he might be right, but could be wrong, too).

3. The state of dress of Jacob is off. If a boy is nude/partially nude and cold and you tell him to dress, he will likely make a point to get his shoes on. But according to DH he didn't and DH "forgot" to bury his shoes. Something is missing in this narrative. I believe the shoes were lost, and had to be later found by DH. I think it is more likely he returned not for a second burial, but to find shoes.

4. DH's narrative of the sexual assault is most likely accurate but incomplete. I don't see any way to examine this further with evidence.

I need not place any premium on a rationale for DH to lie. Disturbed people lie constantly and without discernible cause or reason. If the detail is one DH thinks cannot be proven or disproven, there is a potential for deception. Because of the plea deal, the provable part of his narrative is most likely truthful. The rest is mostly random stuff.

If it works in MN and with the Feds like it does in most places, if DH perjured himself he is open to prosecution for every and any crime for which evidence (such as a confession) exists. This is important to remember when the laws change and he is out in 5 years. Sorry if I sound cynical.

And, of course, all jmo.

He won't be out in five years. He'll serve at least 17 and then be civilly committed if he's still alive at that stage.

I've read different accounts and I'm sure it said that he forced JW to perform a sex act on him.

I recall reading that too, but I don't think DH said it. I think it was in some reporting that confused JS and JW scenarios.

I wonder if part if "independently verifiable" included a new lie detector test on DH.

I recall reading that too, but I don't think DH said it. I think it was in some reporting that confused JS and JW scenarios.

I wonder if part if "independently verifiable" included a new lie detector test on DH.

Here's the search warrant with pages missing - for what seem like obvious reasons. The bottom of the third page tells us more than we need to know.

http://kstp.com/kstpImages/repository/cs/files/Danny Heinrich Search Warrant July 2015.pdf

According to Heinrich's confession, even though he was alone with Jacob, none of this happened.

I don't believe for a second that it lasted for "30 minutes." Or that he "went home for a
couple of hours." More like the assault lasted for 3 hours. He finally had his prey cornered, I doubt he fluffed and went home to watch 60 minutes.

I've been thinking a lot about perjury. There are three key areas I think are ripe for exploration:

1. I do think DH squeezed the trigger three times. I don't know how far Jacob was from him when he did that, but I think only one round connected. Forensics will answer this. I do not believe he "misfired" and "missed" because he "turned away". Nor do I think he dry fired. I also don't know what was actually said or done during this event, but I think the distance between muzzle and Jacob is something forensics might be able to speak to and that DH didn't consider.

Same, I think the first shot took out Jacob, DH is trying to gain sympathy!

2. The bobcat, the bobcat! Jacob was buried at least once. I think he was buried only once. Forensics could answer this. The rock pit where the murder "occurred" is next to highway 23 about one mile east of the farm. But the rock pit is no longer there, so DH might have reasoned that physical evidence of the burial has been erased (and he might be right, but could be wrong, too).

I don't believe he used a bobcat without ANYONE seeing him move it from one site to another, without some type of questions

3. The state of dress of Jacob is off. If a boy is nude/partially nude and cold and you tell him to dress, he will likely make a point to get his shoes on. But according to DH he didn't and DH "forgot" his shoes. Something is missing in this narrative. I believe the shoes were lost, and had to be later found by DH. I think it is more likely he returned not for a second burial, but to find shoes.

Good thinking, however imagine a child undressed, the first thing he would want to do is get his clothes back on

4. DH's narrative of the sexual assault is most likely accurate but incomplete. I don't see any way to examine this further with evidence.

Yep, he lied to gain sympathy for his future release, !

I need not place any premium on a rationale for DH to lie. Disturbed people lie constantly and without discernible cause or reason. If the detail is one DH thinks cannot be proven or disproven, there is a potential for deception. Because of the plea deal, the provable part of his narrative is most likely truthful. The rest is mostly random stuff.

IMO he is just a full fledged evil child molester, nothing there!

If it works in MN and with the Feds like it does in most places, if DH perjured himself he is open to prosecution for every and any crime for which evidence (such as a confession) exists. This is important to remember when the laws change and he is out in 5 years. Sorry if I sound cynical.

I've heard some pretty horrid things that happen to people that go to prison whom molest children and it certainly isn't a story one wants to hear! I'm hoping when the time comes, he goes to civil trial and he is reviewed, he will go right back to a cell full of $hit!

And, of course, all jmo.

RBBM

Hi Sigrun

Thanks ~

All are jmo :moo:

You know what is so so so so sad about this? We can sit down in front of our computers and speculate, come up with theories, try to figure out the exact details, when all in all, Jacob Wetterling was abducted/sexual molested?/murdered, taken and put in some hole in the ground and left by a monster.

The only reason, we know partial details is due to the Wetterling's family members taking a plea deal to try to find out exactly what happened to an innocent child, riding his bike home with his brother and friend to watch a movie approx 9pm.

The rest, we will never know!:tears:

jmo :moo:

2. The bobcat, the bobcat! Jacob was buried at least once. I think he was buried only once. Forensics could answer this.
I don't know why he would make up a story like that. If anything it's more incriminating because it suggests he knew of the strong police involvement and moving him again to evade capture. If he wanted to make himself look good as a sociopath such as himself, I can't see why he would add the morbidity of going back and digging up remains. The bobcat is irrelevant and that's why I also think it's true, because it means nothing in the grande scheme of things.

You know what is so so so so sad about this? We can sit down in front of our computers and speculate, come up with theories, try to figure out the exact details, when all in all, Jacob Wetterling was abducted/sexual molested?/murdered, taken and put in some hole in the ground and left by a monster.

The only reason, we know partial details is due to the Wetterling's family members taking a plea deal to try to find out exactly what happened to an innocent child, riding his bike home with his brother and friend to watch a movie approx 9pm.

I'm not sure we want to. We know where Jacob is and we know his murderer is behind bars, beyond that I'd rather think of Jacob as he was in life and not dwell on the horrible things that did to him.

RBBM

Hi Sigrun

Thanks ~

All are jmo :moo:

Interesting take on the gunshots. Yes, it could be that he fired only once. That is probably not provable/disprovable. Same goes for the sexual assault. Therefore, I'm not too interested in that part. Whatever he did, he did, but with only bone (sorry) it is difficult to say what happened to him.

Killers often like to exaggerate their killing skills and boast of their killing competence. Notice where he says he took off the cuffs. I think that is accurate. If things didn't go according to script in the "grove", DH is likely to lie about it. Doesn't mean Jacob got away totally, or DH couldn't overpower him, or whatever. Just means it might not have gone to script, and the truth would have made DH look "incompetent". Again, jmo.

I bet he bought the gun after the police released the photofit of Jared's attacker. He didn't panic when he heard any police siren, IMO, he knew all along that he was going to kill the next one.

Agree. Why else would the gun have been loaded? He could easily have intimidated a 10 -11 year old with an unloaded revolver - that was a stupid lie.

What is also sad is that there is most likely someone out there right now like Heiny looking for their next victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member