Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me if SR has lied to cover for her father.

Yes, I wouldn't be too surprised either. I think she was very close to Karen, but I also think she may have grown very close to her father, if Karen travelled a fair bit. And as an only child, as she considers herself to be, she probably doesn't want to lose the other person who means everything to her.
All I can see is a horrible result for her, regardless. I hope she is staying close with Karen's extended family, but it is hard to see even that - considering that they may have staunchly opposing views.

Interestingly in the footage at 1:05 the reporter says investigations to inhance image of the passenger in Mrs Rivestsk's car.

Karen Ristevski: Missing Melbourne mum's car filmed on CCTV
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...e-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv#4YpjmO3A5tAxJMAb.99

Hmmm. Good pick-up TGY. Yet in the text of that article we have this - "Police are hoping to use video-enhancing technology to distinguish the driver of the car.".

Either way, hopefully the CCTV footage can be enhanced enough to identify who was in the car. If BR was driving and had a passenger, he'll really be in deep doo doo. More so than he is already.

It has also been reported, the missing mother's husband told family members his wife was abducted by a stranger, murdered and “discarded like a piece of rubbish".

Bad reporting?
I though Karen's aunt Patricia Gray said 'discarded like a piece of rubbish'.
I can't see Ol' Borce saying this to family members.

Interestingly in the footage at 1:05 the reporter says investigations to inhance image of the passenger in Mrs Rivestsk's car.

Karen Ristevski: Missing Melbourne mum's car filmed on CCTV
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...e-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv#4YpjmO3A5tAxJMAb.99

And again it is said that he 'told police that he spent the day at their home'. 2nd mention of that now. It sounds as if it is a new piece of info that has been included with the CCTV info given to MSM, and not just a reporter's assumption.

BBM
Great questions TGY.
BR might be needing that shovel to get himself out of this hole he has dug for himself.

That shovel might not be big enough. A backhoe could be appropriate.

Could it be LE's hands are tied until Karen is found?
It's rare an arrest happens without a body and a confession.

Yeah, I'm open to the possibility he's covering for someone.
Im with this too. Yes it sounds right that it was him but im just not convinced.

After speaking to my h about his uber ride with Br he just kept on going on and on about how he was such a nice guy. He said he was doing uber for something to do and because he was happy to help people get home safely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Good pick-up TGY. Yet in the text of that article we have this - "Police are hoping to use video-enhancing technology to distinguish the driver of the car.".

Either way, hopefully the CCTV footage can be enhanced enough to identify who was in the car. If BR was driving and had a passenger, he'll really be in deep doo doo. More so than he is already.

This report is more recent AND I noticed the reporter corrected herself to include info about the passenger.

What if Karen was sitting in the passengers seat unconscious or dead? Nah surely he wouldn't do that, surely no!
Yet what IF Karen went on a one way trip alive....but why would Borce lie about that then unless there is a plot to disappear, again I doubt that too.

If Karen was in the boot who is in the passengers side AND again why did Borce lie about that too. He had every right to go for a spin with his bro.

This report is more recent AND I noticed the reporter corrected herself to include info about the passenger.

What if Karen was sitting in the passengers seat unconscious or dead? Nah surely he wouldn't do that, surely no!
Yet what IF Karen went on a one way trip alive....but why would Borce lie about that then unless there is a plot to disappear, again I doubt that too.

If Karen was in the boot who is in the passengers side AND again why did Borce lie about that too. He had every right to go for a spin with his bro.
Sr?

Im with this too. Yes it sounds right that it was him but im just not convinced.

After speaking to my h about his uber ride with Br he just kept on going on and on about how he was such a nice guy. He said he was doing uber for something to do and because he was happy to help people get home safely.

Thats interesting! He's happy to get people home safely?? :silly:

Was he convincing? :floorlaugh:
I'm feeling ill.

Holy *****!?!?!

I wonder if the enhancement technology would be able to tell the difference between SR or Karen.
I wonder where sr works, i remember reading on here she left for work at 7am. Would love to know if her work cctv can confirm that.

Karen's vehicle is again not in the garage so I'd say it is still impounded while checking for blood, soil and vegetation.

Looking into the garage I noticed a large set of scales behind Ol' Borce and I'm wondered what they were used for, maybe weighing items sold to be posted away for yet another business venture.

The scales maybe O/T but I'm sure the cops have asked what they are used for.
I'm massively ignorant about cars but I wonder if that could be an old-style tyre pressure gauge.

My question when did LE find this some time ago?

What hampered this coming out prior, took over two months for a resident to find the footage?

Since LE have no body, a body can answer a hundred questions, they need to get as much evidence as they can. This is a tactic they often use, They feed out little bits of info to put pressure on their main suspect to confess or to put pressure on others who may know something, it may cause that person to panic and come forward. Without a body they need as much evidence as they can get to make the charge stick, Australia still has 'double jeopardy'.

I'm massively ignorant about cars but I wonder if that could be an old-style tyre pressure gauge.

Could be but I think it's called a lollipop scale newer but similar idea to this.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Could be but I think it's called a lollipop scale newer but similar idea to this.
Could've belonged to her father. An antique. I wanted to buy one similar for my kitchen. Doubt there's any relevance.

Could've belonged to her father. An antique. I wanted to buy one similar for my kitchen. Doubt there's any relevance.

No, just trying to build up an idea of the personalities in the case.

Why would BR have had to take KRs car out on the 29th when he could have used his own car, unless the fuel gauge bumping story is true (which I doubt).
It is possible that KRs car left on the 28th and was brought back on the 29th, perhaps by BR.

If there was a dead body in a car cadaver dogs would pick up the scent Id think, unless investigators are withholding information.

So probably a planned abduction occurred first and BR then picked up the car and brought it back home. Hence KRs phone ping in Gisborne and BRs in Diggers Rest.

It's exactly what it is... Used to be on train platforms etc or outside old chemists back before my time... They are super cool . And very very heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000