Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's footage of KR's Mercedes leaving Oakley Drive, then logic dictates there's gotta be other footage in existence.

What they need to do now is to identify the driver or whether two people are in that car. I think it is possible even if it is blurry to do that.

BR is now my one and only suspect. Does anyone still think he is innocent?
Estelle this is totally off topic however when your name appeared it reminded me of your avid interest with the Oscar Pistorius case (now closed on WS) am currently in Johannesburg, Houghton Estate 17Km from Gauteng High Court....all I wanted to do was drive past the court room for sheer interest only. My partner and I decided to spend 24 hours in JNB before heading off. Jump in the shower, don some fresh clothing......only to find my suitcase had inadvertantly been retrieved in error owned by Mohammad Kamil containing a full camo outfit, pair of jocks and some stale after shave. Maybe one should just get a life and not bother about Web Sleuths and their cases. APOLOGIES back to Karen, which was the first thing tuned into on arrival. Yes believe BR is #1, along with an unknown.

My question when did LE find this some time ago?

What hampered this coming out prior, took over two months for a resident to find the footage?

Estelle this is totally off topic however when your name appeared it reminded me of your avid interest with the Oscar Pistorius case (now closed on WS) am currently in Johannesburg, Houghton Estate 17Km from Gauteng High Court....all I wanted to do was drive past the court room for sheer interest only. My partner and I decided to spend 24 hours in JNB before heading off. Jump in the shower, don some fresh clothing......only to find my suitcase had inadvertantly been retrieved in error owned by Mohammad Kamil containing a full camo outfit, pair of jocks and some stale after shave. Maybe one should just get a life and not bother about Web Sleuths and their cases. APOLOGIES back to Karen, which was the first thing tuned into on arrival. Yes believe BR is #1, along with an unknown.

Hi Emirates, Yes i was really passionate about the OP case and still am but less so. I mainly lurk these days. Pity the thread has been closed.

I went to South Africa last year but only to Kruger and Cape Town. I stayed one night in Joberg near the airport but would have loved to have driven around to see some of the places but for a woman alone, I figured it was too dangerous. Everyone I talked to believed he was a murderer. I also remember you on the Shrien Dewani case.

There is now too much coincidence coming out and evidence of BR telling lies, he has to be guilty. Do you think he did not do this alone? If so, I suspect his brother helped him carry the body and dumped it in the river.

Has there been any mention of life insurance? It looks as if the motive was financial.

What hampered this coming out prior, took over two months for a resident to find the footage?

It may have taken this amount of time for LE to strategically release this information.

That is what I was thinking. They usually say that they have to get the CCTV within a week. So if they waited until now to release it, they might have been watching BR's movements giving him a false sense of security. But now they want to put the pressure on him.

The mother's mobile phone was reportedly tracked near Gisborne, 40km northwest of their home, while her husband's was tracked on the same highway, at Diggers Rest, about 20km northwest of the home then turned off for two hours.

What a blatant liar Boris is with this story!

"When quizzed by detectives on his whereabouts the day his wife disappeared, Mr Ristevski said he had forgotten to mention he had driven his wife's car that day.

He reportedly told police the fuel gauge of Karen's 2004 Mercedes-Benz coupe was playing up so he wanted to test it out on the Calder.

Mr Ristevski claimed the fault corrected itself when he hit a bump on the highway, so he then returned home."

Just heard this in the video: A shovel has been found in BR's home so they are probably matching it with the dirt found in the car. Maybe an expert can tell them where this dirt is.

It now sounds as if Karen was buried. This might lead them to the body now.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3256309...r-resembling-missing-melbourne-mothers/#page1

Hi Emirates, Yes i was really passionate about the OP case and still am but less so. I mainly lurk these days. Pity the thread has been closed.

I went to South Africa last year but only to Kruger and Cape Town. I stayed one night in Joberg near the airport but would have loved to have driven around to see some of the places but for a woman alone, I figured it was too dangerous. Everyone I talked to believed he was a murderer. I also remember you on the Shrien Dewani case.

There is now too much coincidence coming out and evidence of BR telling lies, he has to be guilty. Do you think he did not do this alone? If so, I suspect his brother helped him carry the body and dumped it in the river.

Has there been any mention of life insurance? It looks as if the motive was financial.

Agree on every level Estelle. Off to Kruger staying at
Rhino Post tomorrow. Everybody that I have spoken to thus far believe the same regarding OP. As for SD guilty on all counts. My thoughts only I believe you can make anybody disappear over here. The old gut feeling says somebody was the primary perp and BR the secondary. I'm over here missing my dog at the moment..don't understand how loved ones can be disposed of so easily, hence the interest in Web Sleuths and their learned posters. Nothing to my knowledge has been mentioned regarding insurance only inheritance received late 2015.

Agree on every level Estelle. Off to Kruger staying at
Rhino Post tomorrow. Everybody that I have spoken to thus far believe the same regarding OP. As for SD guilty on all counts. My thoughts only I believe you can make anybody disappear over here. The old gut feeling says somebody was the primary perp and BR the secondary. I'm over here missing my dog at the moment..don't understand how loved ones can be disposed of so easily, hence the interest in Web Sleuths and their learned posters. Nothing to my knowledge has been mentioned regarding insurance only inheritance received late 2015.

Well if he thinks he will inherit this money and then own his house as he is in debt, then he must have thought it worth murdering her.

No blossom this information would have been received and processed long ago.

I would have thought they would have checked the cctv footage of the car,s occupants ect before releasing this to the media, what would be the strategy here ?

I would have thought they would have checked the cctv footage of the car,s occupants ect before releasing this to the media, what would be the strategy here ?

I mean like digitally enhancing image and so forth

That is very interesting. I wonder if they have been unable to establish that anyone else saw Karen after she left work on the Tuesday.
They would surely have Sarah's movements on the Tues/Wed pinned down and verified by now too. I sure hope that she has not lied for her father.

They might have liked to see what Borce was up to, as well, right up until the exact time that Karen was reported missing.
It wouldn't surprise me if SR has lied to cover for her father.

Please don't indicate that you have information that others are not privy to. If you can't post it or link it in accordance with TOS, it is considered baiting to hint.

So, basically .. stop talking in riddles and post with clarity so others understand.

:tyou:

Putting pressure on the perp(s).

Karen's vehicle is again not in the garage so I'd say it is still impounded while checking for blood, soil and vegetation.

Looking into the garage I noticed a large set of scales behind Ol' Borce and I'm wondered what they were used for, maybe weighing items sold to be posted away for yet another business venture.

The scales maybe O/T but I'm sure the cops have asked what they are used for.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 53
That is what I was thinking. They usually say that they have to get the CCTV within a week. So if they waited until now to release it, they might have been watching BR's movements giving him a false sense of security. But now they want to put the pressure on him.

The mother's mobile phone was reportedly tracked near Gisborne, 40km northwest of their home, while her husband's was tracked on the same highway, at Diggers Rest, about 20km northwest of the home then turned off for two hours.

What a blatant liar Boris is with this story!

"When quizzed by detectives on his whereabouts the day his wife disappeared, Mr Ristevski said he had forgotten to mention he had driven his wife's car that day.

He reportedly told police the fuel gauge of Karen's 2004 Mercedes-Benz coupe was playing up so he wanted to test it out on the Calder.

Mr Ristevski claimed the fault corrected itself when he hit a bump on the highway, so he then returned home."

Just heard this in the video: A shovel has been found in BR's home so they are probably matching it with the dirt found in the car. Maybe an expert can tell them where this dirt is.

It now sounds as if Karen was buried. This might lead them to the body now.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3256309...r-resembling-missing-melbourne-mothers/#page1

This is a great post Estelle.

The cops get an initial statement then do their investigations THEN go back and ask more questions about why didn't you tell us about Karen's vehicle being driven. Mr Riveski, we are getting that checked for the loose connections as we speak. DOH!

Then the question about Karen's phone. What a coincidence Mr Rivestski! Can you explain how this could possibly happen? DOH!

Could you tell us where the bump was which repaired the fuel gauge because we want to go see this bump. DOH!

What made you go ask your neighbours within 24 hours about their cctv footage.
(Hopefully the neighbours cameras got the footage and audio of him asking and his demeanour)

I see how our wonderful boyz in blue work backwards.

Ahhh to be a fly on the wall. I'm sure his heart was pounding and sweating bullets.
Unlike the media interview at the river he wouldn't be able to spit the dummy and stomp away.

He's a hard nut to crack this one.

This is a great post Estelle.

The cops get an initial statement then do their investigations THEN go back and ask more questions about why didn't you tell us about Karen's vehicle being driven. Mr Riveski, we are getting that checked for the loose connections as we speak. DOH!

Then the question about Karen's phone. What a coincidence Mr Rivestski! Can you explain how this could possibly happen? DOH!

Could you tell us where the bump was which repaired the fuel gauge because we want to go see this bump. DOH!

What made you go ask your neighbours within 24 hours about their cctv footage.
(Hopefully the neighbours cameras got the footage and audio of him asking and his demeanour)

I see how our wonderful boyz in blue work backwards.

Ahhh to be a fly on the wall. I'm sure his heart was pounding and sweating bullets.
Unlike the media interview at the river he wouldn't be able to spit the dummy and stomp away.

He's a hard nut to crack this one.

BBM
Great questions TGY.
BR might be needing that shovel to get himself out of this hole he has dug for himself.

It wouldn't surprise me if SR has lied to cover for her father.

Gigi, id like you to maybe cover this in more detail if you could?

And why you see it this way with SR lying to cover BR.

When i see it the other way and BR is protecting SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000