Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no blood splatter , zero evidence that pointed to Dan. There was just bad police work and inaccurate reporting.

As this is in contradiction to the search warrant, could you provide a link ? I'm open, I just need to see evidence. If you have inside information, maybe you could become a verified insider and provide us with what you know. TIA

As this is in contradiction to the search warrant, could you provide a link ? I'm open, I just need to see evidence. If you have inside information, maybe you could become a verified insider and provide us with what you know. TIA

Sure thing

Is there any blood anywhere in your house? Zero evidence to ever accuse Dan of this crime.

Um, no. I lived in the same house for forty years. I don't know why there would be blood? And blood splatter? Um, no.

Um, no. I lived in the same house for forty years. I don't know why there would be blood? And blood splatter? Um, no.

If you turned on a black light you're going to find it everywhere. And that is what they did to Dan.

I can guarantee you this, that there is just as much evidence tying me to the crime as there is tying dan to it.

If you turned on a black light you're going to find it everywhere. And that is what they did to Dan.

Why would there be blood everywhere? I am mystified by that. Blood spatter? Why? How? The average person has blood and blood spatter all over their house?

I can guarantee you this, that there is just as much evidence tying me to the crime as there is tying dan to it.

Me too, But we are not talking about what we know today, Only about the unusual things in the search warrant back then..

Why would there be blood everywhere? I am mystified by that. Blood spatter? Why? How? The average person has blood and blood spatter all over their house?

Yes, it's called sweat DNA. In other words, you may want second guess the used couch at a garage sale.

They did more than turn on a black light. Did you see the post at the top of the page by Silly Billy? '.. SW #4 states that BCA forensics testing of the substance on the wall determined it to be blood'

The substance was TESTED by the BCA.

They did more than turn on a black light. Did you see the post at the top of the page by Silly Billy? '.. SW #4 states that BCA forensics testing of the substance on the wall determined it to be blood'

The substance was TESTED by the BCA.

I would assume specimens collected from DR was dna tested at sometime, clearly ruling out JW. Probably tested further as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they have the tech to test it though? The last time I discussed this case before it was solved, when we were all still arguing about DR and did he do it, was about six months ago, and at that stage LE was saying they were keeping the samples till science advanced. That sounded like a pile of baloney to me then and it still does now.

That does sound like baloney to me too. Idk what they want science to advance to if you want DNA results, and idk what they'd possible try to analyze if not DNA.

That does sound like baloney to me too. Idk what they what science to advance to if you want DNA results, and idk what they'd possible try to analyze if not DNA.

Everything they did was an honest effort to find Jacob Wetterling. It looks bad now, but who do you blame? Heinrich or LE?

That does sound like baloney to me too. Idk what they what science to advance to if you want DNA results, and idk what they'd possible try to analyze if not DNA.

It was 100% pure baloney...hard to believe anybody fell for it. They spent a lot of time, money to try and fit this crime to Dan and they never found one piece of evidence.

Meanwhile 26 years passes and they hardly spent any resources looking into Heinrich. Shame shame shame

Everything they did was an honest effort to find Jacob Wetterling. It looks bad now, but who do you blame? Heinrich or LE?

This isn't about blaming anyone. I'm reading the info from a warrant a poster here posted, and I was curious why nothing was ever done with the samples LE collected. You'd think if they had a POI they'd do something with it as soon as science allowed, so they could either catch who they think the perp was, or clear him and focus on catching the real killer (regardless of the outcome today).

This isn't about blaming anyone. I'm reading the info from a warrant a poster here posted, and I was curious why nothing was ever done with the samples LE collected. You'd think if they had a POI they'd do something with it as soon as science allowed, so they could either catch who they think the perp was, or clear him and focus on catching the real killer (regardless of the outcome today).

Info on DNA. Degradation and sample size are still issues. https://www.omicsonline.org/recent-advances-in-forensic-dna-analysis-2157-7145.S12-001.pdf

A number of articles and statements have indicated that thru the years, LE periodically had dna samples tested. Then, when the big push again, around the Walsh report, etc, and tech advances matched DH & JS assault. Then able to prove DH link, then arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member