GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 59s60 seconds ago
Next witness: Richard Schneider with Huffines Collision Center to testify about dents in Camaro #arochitrial

REMEMBER the Jury gets to see the car in the morning

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 51s52 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
And we're back. Richard Schneider is next state witness. He is an estimator at Ray Huffines Chevrolet #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 52s53 seconds ago
Jury back incourtroom, finally. State calls Richard Schneider, estimator with Ray Huffines Chevrolet #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 44s45 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Schneider: Gives out damage estimates for insurance companies. #arochitrial

Judge is apparently still thinking about whether to allow this testimony

There is a bigger issue here that the judge is undoubtedly weighing. If he allows the testimony improperly, then it could create grounds for an appeal. So he needs to be careful about his reasoning, rather than simply deciding it arbitrarily.

Thanks. But, again, problem for the defense is: EA says she was never in his car at all. So, that's going to have to be overcome if he is to avoid conviction. As sloppy and confusing as some of the DNA testimony has been, you still have on record EA's own testimony to the police about that evening and whether CM was ever in his car.

As far as I can see, if I'm a juror, that may be the point I would keep going back to: he says she was never even in the car, yet DNA evidence says she was - whether it was in the passenger's seat or trunk really wouldn't make a difference to me.

But, that's just me. Who knows what the 12 jurors there will think. I think EA's defense is doing the best they can; but, ultimately, it is likely his own assertions from the get go that could lead to his conviction.
I completely agree with that. He messed up there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 46s46 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Schneider: Sept 2014 PPD showed him pics of Arochi's car. He had looked at car. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 47s47 seconds ago
Schneider testifying about damage to Arochi's Camaro. Photo shows a large dent over passenger side front wheel. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 47s48 seconds ago
Schneider said damage to fender not done by punching, as defense argues. "It's not possible." #arochitrial

A person is not going to sit in jail and face 99 years in prison for hiding an overdose. If she overdosed it would have been very easy to prove with blood work. There is no evidence of any drug use that night other than prescription drugs. I don't think it's easy to overdose on Adderall.

All that said...possible? Sure. Probable? No not likely.

Sure you can. You can overdose on vitamin c, Benadryl, iron.... BUT, I don't think this is what happened.

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 30s30 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Schneider: Opinion damage on Arochi's car NOT from someone punching it. Its not possible. Dropping tire or rim not possible #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 44s44 seconds ago
Schneider testifies dropping a wheel or rim would not cause the damage shown in photo #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 43s43 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Cross X: Schneider did not actually inspect the car in Sept, 2014, just showed photos. #aroc
hitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 5m5 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Schneider: Gives out damage estimates for insurance companies. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 57s57 seconds ago
Schneider testifies he looked at photos of Camaro damage and determined it wasn't caused by someone punching it. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 30s31 seconds ago
Defense says modern vehicles dent more easily than older ones. "Not necessarily," Schneider said. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
Newer metals may be lighter but not weak, Schneider said #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Schneider: Using a forearm is next to impossible too. " You would break your arm off before you could do that type of damage" #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Why not? You would see multiple impact marks, see knuckles, divots & quite a bit of injury to the hand. "It's not possible." #arochitrial

What about damage from dropping a tire or rim on it? "There'd be paint damage." See any? No. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
"I'm saying you would break your arm off first before you'd do that kind of damage." - Schneider #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 59s59 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Scheider: "The intrusion of that fender is pretty darn deep," #arochitrial

I completely agree with that. He messed up there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, but my nagging intuition says lying is not the same charge as kidnapping. I know I'm being annoying. I apologize. I'm truly worried Bc we NEED EA to tell us the truth. We need to know what happened to her in order to find her.

I'm hoping for a miracle and it's just never going to happen. In my heart, I know she was in that trunk. I just don't think I know what happened from there. And that's with 2 years of thought.

Please don't let him walk without telling the truth. Please please please.

is there a photo of the dent? wonder if they will allow anyone to snap one tomorrow? doubt it (well snap)

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 40s40 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Schneider is done #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 41s42 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Prosecution doesn't have another short witness. Done for day. Thanks for following. Please catch my reports on @KRLD #arochitrial lp

Jury headed home. Testimony to resume Friday. Prosecutors hope to have the jury see the actual Camaro. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
That's all for today. #arochitrial

Sure you can. You can overdose on vitamin c, Benadryl, iron.... BUT, I don't think this is what happened.

Unfortunately, we can't know what she was on and in what quantities. From my understanding, she weighed less than a hundred pounds. I can not say how her body would react to all the chemicals she was feeding it. And, even with some insider knowledge, no one can say for sure what all she took that night. All we know is she was distraught and "throwed." This worries me. Not Bc I think drugs make her responsible for her disappearance, but because it creates holes in every theory. Drugs suck.

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecution making arrangements for jury to view Arochi's Camaro in person. #arochitrial

[video=twitter;776541661446877184]https://twitter.com/AndrovettLegal/status/776541661446877184[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname