GUILTY ME - Valerie Tieman, 34, Skowhegan, 30 Aug 2016

Just joining this thread and read everything but right from the start the picture (quoted below) made me go "mmmh". Look at the body language. His arms are tightly closed over his chest, while she reaches out to him with one hand and at the same time has her other arm protectively crossed over her belly. My first thought was, as if she's protecting an unborn baby. The relationship looks unbalanced to me. jmo
Yep I noticed the body language.

Someone said she couldn't get pregnant.
So...possibly weight gain and trying to cover from a tight fitting shirt. I know the struggle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He views her as his trophy wife, calls her submissive and helpful. He didn't see her as a human being, and the bible verse FB posting is just so typical in these cases isn't it? I will be disappointed if LE can't put enough together for an arrest this week.

He views her as his trophy wife, calls her submissive and helpful. He didn't see her as a human being, and the bible verse FB posting is just so typical in these cases isn't it? I will be disappointed if LE can't put enough together for an arrest this week.
I was hoping as soon ad this weekend after getting the video from Walmart.

Is that Walmart a stand alone store or are there other stores next to it?

And he updated his cover photo yesterday and not with a picture of his missing wife. No pleas to his wife to come home and they can work it out. Nothing. Zilch.

The gushing, chauvinistic comments left under her older FB photos, referring to her as "my trophy wife" and going on about what a sweet SUBMISSIVE wife she is, are revolting. Her recent short haircut is a huge change from what appears to be years of longer hair. I wonder about the scenario of a husband who didn't like his wife's career success and travel, one who was controlling, jealous, manipulative, abusive. I saw a comment too under and older photo, bragging about "this is what I woke up to this morning." Comes across as a man who really does view his wife as nothing more than arm candy/a trophy wife, a possession. I have read in several of the news station facebook pages (in comments below articles about her missing) that she apparently wasn't able to have children. There was one comment I found interesting. The woman alleged to by HIS "ex" and she claimed that he had told her that Valerie was not pregnant/unable to have children. When others asked for her thoughts on him and this situation she was very careful and said she didn't feel comfortable commenting except to say that she hoped that Valerie was safe and came home soon.

The husband had stated she had cancer 7 times. That could be the reason for the short hair.

The husband had stated she had cancer 7 times. That could be the reason for the short hair.

Where has husband stated that she's had cancer 7 times in the past? That doesn't even sound believable. Who has cancer that many times? I've read that she had a close friend who had cancer and she helped to organize an event for that friend where money was raised, people shaved their heads in solidarity/support for this friend. I've read nothing anywhere about her having a history of cancer.

The husband stated she had cancer 7 times in a post on her fathers FB on Sept 15th @ 9:57.

The station reported that Tieman's husband, Luc Tieman, was cooperating with investigators.

“What he’s telling us is that on Aug. 30, they went to the Walmart parking lot. He went inside the store and left her inside that red truck and when he got back from the store, she was missing,” McCausland told the station.

The station asked McCausland why Tieman waited to contact police.

“I don’t have an explanation as to his inaction,” he said.

Tieman told the Kennebec Morning Sentinel that his wife has “run off” previously, but did not elaborate.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/1...r-woman-missing-from-walmart-parking-lot.html

BBM.
"Cooperating with investigators" never seems to paint the spouse of a missing person in a good light. Is it just me, or is it interesting the way the police spokesman phrased it "he's telling us.." instead of reporting as if it's a fact that she left from the Walmart parking lot...Normally they would say "her husband last saw her here" or something to that effect...sigh...They have to have video by now right? husband's explanation doesn't pass a sniff test to me. Even if you thought your wife was cheating wouldn't you be concerned when she left you at random from a store parking lot? Were you arguing before that or what? Wouldn't you at least call a mutual friend distraught? :banghead:

Emily Fournier, a friend of the Tiemans from Fairfield, said Valerie is a kind person who would do anything for anyone. She had acted with the Recycled Shakespeare Co., which Fournier’s family runs, and played Fournier’s sister in “The Comedy of Errors.” After that, they referred to each other as “sister,” Fournier said.

Valerie Tieman was cast as the lead female role in “Titus Andronicus” and was supposed to have picked her script up at Fournier’s house in August and attend rehearsals, but she never showed up, according to Fournier.

“I saw her August 9 at our house,” Fournier said Thursday. “She came over and trimmed my hair for me. Usually she seemed really happy, but last time I saw her I thought she didn’t look quite right. She told me she had been sick the week prior, so I chalked it up to that.”
http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/09/15/police-seek-leads-on-fairfield-woman-missing-over-two-weeks/

BBM. She had a lead in a play and she didn't show up to pick up her script. There is no way she just ran off with another man. Her friend saw her August 9. Earlier it was reported her phone had been cut off August 16th. Were their phone conversations or friends who saw her between Aug 9th and August 16?
Also, check out the comments under the article. There are two anonymous posters defending her husband (and congratulating each other for it) who seem to have a similar style to the rants on fb. Can LE find out who those posters are? IMO, they are socks.

Where has husband stated that she's had cancer 7 times in the past? That doesn't even sound believable. Who has cancer that many times? I've read that she had a close friend who had cancer and she helped to organize an event for that friend where money was raised, people shaved their heads in solidarity/support for this friend. I've read nothing anywhere about her having a history of cancer.

photo.php

Ok. So if that Walmart had others stores attached... Maybe she was seen on video getting out a short time after him to go into one of the other stores. She may have wanted to brush her hair or put on lip gloss and then they both were to meet up and maybe he just took off but they would have a time on how quickly he returned and left without her...
if she was even in the truck.

I was trying to post the link. :gaah:

Welcome! We are not allowed to post a link to any of her family's facebook pages (including the husband unless he is later arrested). We're also not supposed to directly discuss the comments although we can point them out as interesting. IMO the bit about cancer is a gross exaggeration or a misstatement/misunderstanding. I saw that she cut hair for donating to organizations that make wigs for cancer patients. I wonder if that is why she had cut her own hair short recently--to donate.

Ok. So if that Walmart had others stores attached... Maybe she was seen on video getting out a short time after him to go into one of the other stores. She may have wanted to brush her hair or put on lip gloss and then they both were to meet up and maybe he just took off but they would have a time on how quickly he returned and left without her...
if she was even in the truck.

I don't know if this is true but I saw a something that said that the stores may only keep surveillance videos for 2 weeks. I hope it's not true but if that is the case she could have never even went to Walmart in his truck. Her husband claims she was there August 30. Her parents reported her missing Sept 9. That's already 10 days. Newspaper articles are not written until Sept 15--that's more than 2 weeks from the date her husband claims she was in the Walmart parking lot. Has anyone seen anything indicating what day it was when the husband told his story to police?

I'm sorry dude is crazy he's in effect claiming that his presence cured her of cancer? Which she had 7 times?

If you know someone who works/worked at Walmart you(he) might know that info.

She looks so different in the photo in front of the truck compared to other photos.
Feel horrible for her parents and loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I'd like to know is............when is the very last time that someone other than husband can confirm they saw her? At this point I do not believe the whole Walmart story. And I feel that him not reporting her missing was to buy time. If her cell phone was disconnected on Aug 16th and the alleged Walmart situation occurred on Aug 30th, did ANYONE see her between 16-30th? I also believe this "story" about her leaving her husband for an ex BF is BS. Everything I've read about her to me says she'd never leave her husband/marriage for another man. She was a devout Christian lady who attended regular Bible Study. Not saying Christians can't "screw up" but when you look at the whole picture, IMO the odds of her doing that seem very low to me. LE are keeping very tight lipped. IMO when the loved one of a missing person doesn't want to do media interviews it's because the less they talk they less chance they'll screw up. Why has it not ever been stated what she was wearing the last time he saw her on Aug 30th?

What I'd like to know is............when is the very last time that someone other than husband can confirm they saw her? At this point I do not believe the whole Walmart story. And I feel that him not reporting her missing was to buy time. If her cell phone was disconnected on Aug 16th and the alleged Walmart situation occurred on Aug 30th, did ANYONE see her between 16-30th? I also believe this "story" about her leaving her husband for an ex BF is BS. Everything I've read about her to me says she'd never leave her husband/marriage for another man. She was a devout Christian lady who attended regular Bible Study. Not saying Christians can't "screw up" but when you look at the whole picture, IMO the odds of her doing that seem very low to me. LE are keeping very tight lipped. IMO when the loved one of a missing person doesn't want to do media interviews it's because the less they talk they less chance they'll screw up. Why has it not ever been stated what she was wearing the last time he saw her on Aug 30th?
I think there are plenty of religious people who do far worse than what he's alleging. But I don't think it's the case here, at all.

I'm going to guess that no one saw her after at least the 16th, but maybe longer before.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back