MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a female! Updated

CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -
The Cass County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a body was found near Peculiar Drive.

The body of a female in her 20s was discovered in a ditch between southbound lanes of Interstate 49 and Peculiar Drive.

Authorities originally reported the body had belonged to a man.

They are investigating the death as a suspicious one.

The sheriff's office said they believe the body is not related to any ongoing investigations in the metro area.

Two cyclists discovered the body around 11:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.

The Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office will help determine the cause of death.

This is a developing story. Stay tuned to KCTV5 for more.

Its a female! Updated

CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -
The Cass County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a body was found near Peculiar Drive.

The body of a female in her 20s was discovered in a ditch between southbound lanes of Interstate 49 and Peculiar Drive.

The sheriff's office said they believe the body is not related to any ongoing investigations in the metro area.

The Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office will help determine the cause of death.

Metro area?

Its a female! Updated

CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -

I feel sick but I hope it's Jessica. :(

Yes, this is the exact route you would take. 71 (49) hwy to 7 hwy to Clinton, MO. Then you could go a few different ways to Edwards. He could go through Warsaw, or there is probably a slew of back ways.

I wouldn't consider this the 'Metro Area'. Raymore, Peculiar, Belton, are all pretty rural. Still a good 30 mins from Kansas City.

Perfect, feel free to add, improve, or even redo if you are better at organizing than I! I think the only thing we would have to be careful about SM, as long as it is from the right pages. [emoji6]

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

If there is anything that needs to be removed, edited, etc. please let me know so I can do that. Here is the link to what I have so far: http://goo.gl/wkyBMB

FOX 4 NewsVerified account ‏@fox4kc 41m41 minutes ago
Source: Preliminary report, body found near Harrisonville does not match description of #missing woman #JessicaRunions. ^SO

https://twitter.com/fox4kc

Its a female! Updated

CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -

My heart just stopped when I saw this. I hope some family gets answers.

I also hope it's Jessica, if only because her family can have her back and KY will be locked up.

FOX 4 NewsVerified account ‏@fox4kc 41m41 minutes ago
Source: Preliminary report, body found near Harrisonville does not match description of #missing woman #JessicaRunions. ^SO

https://twitter.com/fox4kc

:tantrum: Still hoping they are wrong. If not, how sad for another family to get bad news.

If there is anything that needs to be removed, edited, etc. please let me know so I can do that. Here is the link to what I have so far: http://goo.gl/wkyBMB
This looks amazing! I was hoping to put the timeline in Google docs so it could just be linked to as well when I finished it. I will look at it more closely when I can, but it looks awesome. Thanks!

:tantrum: Still hoping they are wrong. If not, how sad for another family to get bad news.

This has happened in other threads and I feel guilty and conflicted every time. I don't want it to be Jessica but I don't want it to be someone else either. :(

If this turns out to be her, there is a Dollar Tree and and a KFC just 5 miles from that marker: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/D...812bd6006b!2m2!1d-94.4793562!2d38.7507057!3e0

Evidence he went to Dollar Tree and KFC were in the trailer he was squatting in when arrested.

Great minds! I was just looking for the nearest KFC and Dollar Tree, to Pecan Drive. I have Warsaw for the Dollar Tree, and KFC in Camdenton.

FWIW those green capsules on the floor look like generic Imodium (Loperamide) I hope he got a really bad case of the trots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HottVixen