Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we know. BR can never be charged since he was under ten. And they won't go after jr at his age and patsy is gone and she was the main protector. All falls into place.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The touch DNA transferred from her panties- to her long johns... that's how easy it is FOR touch DNA to be transferred.

The touch DNA transferred from her panties- to her long johns... that's how easy it is FOR touch DNA to be transferred.

The DNA in her panties was NOT touch DNA. So it would be impossible for the transfer. In theory, you would have to take the long johns off first before then the DNA could even get in the panties. Touch DNA wasn't even possible to detect when the panty DNA was found.

If BDI hit his sister with the flashlight hard enough to cause the damage to her skull, do you think he poses a danger to anyone in his life today?

I am thinking about how a child would be affected by having parents who would go to such lengths to protect him and keep him from facing consequences of his actions. Seems to me that this would really mess a kid up...and he likely had some serious issues prior to the death of his sister.

A while back I came across a pic of BR and a beautiful blond girl who I believe was his gf at the time. Anyway, I was struck by the girls face and long blond hair. If JBR had had a chance to grow up she might look a lot like this girl. Of course lots of guys have blond girlfriends and it may mean nothing.

And now we know. BR can never be charged since he was under ten. And they won't go after jr at his age and patsy is gone and she was the main protector. All falls into place.

But I bet he's one irate fella right now. All the stuff about him that came out.

But I bet he's one irate fella right now. All the stuff about him that came out.

They knew this was coming. "And hence", the Dr. Phil BS.

Seeing more of those tapes of Burke after the crime was downright chilling. I don't know how any could believe the Ramseys after seeing them.

Even the grand jury (who heard from Lou Smit!) thought BDI.

This is a very interesting theory, Luckymanuh -- you bring up some very key points! I had never considered the possibility that the train track prong abrasions occurred prior to the other injuries -- I'd always assumed they were done later -- maybe to see if JBR was still alive by jabbing her with it? But you made me think about this in a new way - thanks for the post!

Hello , due to the absence of bleeding at the wound the train track abrasions were found to have been made post mortem , they theorize that it was an effort to check for a response to see if she was still alive .
The horror

What is BDI, PDI, etc? Something about intruder?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I understood most of what the documentary was saying, but I didn't understand how there was blood in her underwear without sexual assault that night. Did anyone get that part?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

After watching the CBS Special I am 100% convinced BR is the perpetrator. No intruder came through the basement window. Cob webs weren't disturbed. You all watched it? I can't see coming to any other conclusion based on evidence and analysis.

After seeing Burke's reaction when the interviewer showed him the photo of the bowl of pineapple on the family's table I am convinced Burke struck Jon Benet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

After seeing Burke's reaction when the interviewer showed him the photo of the bowl of pineapple on the family's table I am convinced Burke struck Jon Benet.

Totally agree. He knew the pineapple was the reason he hit her and/ or it was what she ate before he struck her.

I understood most of what the documentary was saying, but I didn't understand how there was blood in her underwear without sexual assault that night. Did anyone get that part?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk
I didn't get that either. Seems like they glossed over

If you found that interesting you should try to rewatch the Dr Phil interview and watch Burke's face when Dr Phil brings up the pineapple. It looks to me like he is going to throw up. I almost felt sorry for him and I absolutely think he did it.

*The truth is out there*

If you found that interesting you should try to rewatch the Dr Phil interview and watch Burke's face when Dr Phil brings up the pineapple. It looks to me like he is going to throw up. I almost felt sorry for him and I absolutely think he did it.

*The truth is out there*
Yes! And when Dr Phil asked Burke about the train tracks.

Hello , due to the absence of bleeding at the wound the train track abrasions were found to have been made post mortem , they theorize that it was an effort to check for a response to see if she was still alive .
The horror

I dont get it though, if there is no blood from the train track abrasions, how can the brain slowly bleed out?

Totally agree. He knew the pineapple was the reason he hit her and/ or it was what she ate before he struck her.

He couldn't even say it was a bowl of pineapple! You can see how smart he is and how well he lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member