The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking BR went down to kitchen, after everyone was in bed, with flashlight to get snack (pineapple and tea) and brought it back to his room where JBR came in. She stole pineapple, he got mad and she was hit with flashlight. Then she was poked with train tracks when she wouldn't wake up. I feel like she was left in that state for a good while before the parents were alerted. Then her body was taken to basement, by JR or PR, to stage as if it was a horrific sexual assault and strangulation. I bet JR took the dishes, while wearing gloves, down and sat them on kitchen table (or he told BR to take them to kitchen) and they were forgotten about. MOO.

I'm just thinking about the pineapple digestion time. I know Burke did it but would he have hit her right then in the kitchen after she ate some or later on in the basement?

I have followed this case for years, but have never posted..
I still believe Patsy more likely to have struck her, wrote the note, and staged the scene (initially) - more along the lines of what the housekeeper has said. I DO think it is possible that Patsy led John to believe that Burke was responsible, thus getting him to go along with the coverup. What if Burke was up with P and JB, and just KNOWS more than he's ever said, that could account for his anxiety about certain questions, etc. I once heard and interview with John (and maybe Barbara Walters?) where he said something along the lines of : "I don't know what happened that night and I don't want to know..." Maybe this is the truth, maybe he has suspicions, but maybe he doesn't know details.

Speaking personally, I have a son and daughter the exact difference in age as B and JB, and I cannot in any fathom covering to this extent (well any extent) for my older son if he did this to my daughter... EVER. I think that the way Patsy speaks about Jonbenet in TV interviews, on the 911 call, etc. alludes to her guilt. Murderers rarely use their victim's name: "I loved THAT child." In comparison, John uses Jonbenet's name often.

Also, John mentions preserving his family name often in interviews (even the latest ones).. I think this is his motivation.

*my own opinion

We then had a neighbor who had a child the same age as Burke but they preferred to play with Jon Benet who was 3/4 years younger. So "if" Burke is guilty it does seem there was warning signs IMO

But the neighbor's child was a girl and was at the age where he didn't like girls. Burke didn't have any trouble being with his other boys of his age.

ALONE IN THE BEDROOM: Someone said that if there had been a possibility of a murderer was in the house, they never would have left their son alone in his bedroom. They, obviously, knew there hadn't have been an intruder.

The officer who was tased twice during the special cares more about JB's justice than her friggin family. It breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the neighbor's child was a girl and was at the age where he didn't like girls. Burke didn't have any trouble being with his other boys of his age.

Where it was it said in the episode that he had friends that he often played with ?

It seemed to me he was a loner and often played by himself.

ODD COMMENT/JOHN R: I can't remember if this was on the show last night or from a past show, but I remember J Ramsey saying something about it not being about who killed JonBenet, but about people trying to destroy the family. Can't remember the exact words. But I was thinking, yes, it is about who killed JonBenet!

Wow attorney Lin Wood is not happy on twitter he is intending to sue cbs on behalf "of this fine young man". Has he acted out on twitter before like this? Will he really sue or is he attempting damage control for BR and JR?

Lin Wood is a bully and someone needs to put him in his place. For decades he has used the threat of litigation to silence those that speak up against the Ramseys. Right or wrong, people will back down simply because the cost of defending yourself is so great. This coming from a man that has made a career of spreading untruths about this case simply so his murdering clients can go on living in a society where at least some people have compassion for them. That came to an end last night when someone finally had the balls to say what we have known for years.

Lin Wood is a bully and someone needs to put him in his place. For decades he has used the threat of litigation to silence those that speak up against the Ramseys. Right or wrong, people will back down simply because the cost of defending yourself is so great. This coming from a man that has made a career of spreading untruths about this case simply so his murdering clients can go on living in a society where at least some people have compassion for them. That came to an end last night when someone finally had the balls to say what we have known for years.

Well Said :)

And Burke won't hold up well if they decide to sue so I would say let them sue , he was a liability at age 9 and he is a bigger one at 30 as it can not be spun as he is a akward little boy who's sisters been murdered.

Yes! After a while you just want to agree with him that yes, the BPD made mistakes, yes they focused on the Ramseys, but that doesn't negate the fact that someone in the house murdered this child and everyone else covered it up. Quit whining, John!

I'm just thinking about the pineapple digestion time. I know Burke did it but would he have hit her right then in the kitchen after she ate some or later on in the basement?

My guess is that they were somewhere where the train track would have been handy when the head blow was struck. Probably upstairs in one of their rooms.

If PR and JR really believed there was this sadistic, creepy, child killer kidnapper that snuck in there home wouldn't they be afraid to stay in the home and he would possibly come back to kill them and their son? I would be very afraid to be in my house alone after my daughter was murdered by a stranger especially at night. Did they install any sophisticated alarm system new break proof windows in the basement being a murderer still at large out there who wanted $118,000? I'm not buying it they knew who the killer was that's why they continued living in their home and not talking too police.

Yes, and they wouldn't have left BR ALONE in a bedroom if they thought there had been an intruder.

I think that the point about the feces smearing was the first time that had been spoken about on prime time TV. I am sure that there are many people thinking about what a sick person that kid actually was today.

ALONE IN THE BEDROOM: Someone said that if there had been a possibility of a murderer was in the house, they never would have left their son alone in his bedroom. They, obviously, knew there hadn't have been an intruder.

Agreed. I think that is pretty obvious.

The second part just started here in Australia, I'm hoping they mention the 911 call from the party personally, but with all the focus they've given to the second 911 call being 'where it all started', I doubt it.

The pineapple wasn't found in her stomach but in her duodenum. There's a very long discussion of this in the threads. If your familiar with Monty Python, the discussion goes along the line of "the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow." The questions are of how fast pineapple passes through the stomach into the duodenum. From there you ask how much time it remains in the duodenum before it passes to the lower intestine and becomes so digested that it can't be identified.

There was also nothing actually found in the stomach. That can happen if the stomach has processed all the food and moved it to the duodenum. It can also happen if the contents of the stomach are expelled. In this case, JB could have gone into convulsions and simply threw up anything in the stomach leaving only the contents that have passed through the pyloric sphincter to remain in the duodenum.

Pineapple is full of sugars and natural fibers. It's moved into the duodenum faster than many other foods.

This is why JB taking a piece of pineapple from the table and running isn't the most well thought-out theory. There just wasn't the time in that scenario to get the pineapple into the duodenum. There had to be some time for the stomach to do its job.

Wow, I learned all of that stuff here except for swallows that carry coconuts. For that Money Python takes the blame.

I am dubious that LW is going to be able to sue CBS, especially since BR has willingly come forward to do interviews and this officially makes him a public figure.

If he does sue, this is going to backfire even more than the interviews done on Dr Phil. There is a good possibility BR will have to take the stand and answer for the discrepancies of his statements and the statements made by LW and the Rs the last twenty years (like the claim of being in bed the entire night of JBR's murder, then later admitting he got out of bed to play with a toy). He is bringing MORE attention to BR, and MORE attention to the BDI theory. As an outsider looking in, I probably would not have even started reading about this case if BR had not done the interview on Dr Phil. Had BR not done the interview, I probably would have missed the CBS special altogether and read about it in passing somewhere else.

LW is melting down about suing people, but hasn't looked at how his own behavior is making the Rs look bad, especially since he admitted on Dr Phil to using the threat of legal action to get what he wants.

I think you are spot on. Suing will only make it worse and I am not sure they can win. A group of people gave their opninion. Even if you believe they are wrong, it is hardly out of left field. There is still a 1st amendment right to voice an opinion, and I don't think CBS made this decision lightly. This time the Ramsey spin team got called out by someone that can afford to take them on. I don't blame private citizens that were intimidated by the Ramsey team, but it is about damn time someone was able to stand their ground. It may be the only justice JB ever gets, but it is something.

It was discussed on the CBS show last night. I believe they said it was a housekeeper in the Ramsey house who once discovered the softball sized mass of feces in JBR's bed. I have heard about feces being smeared on the Christmas candies in her room before this in different articles. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat