The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking. Patsy said Burke didn't really like pineapple, he'd rather have chocolate. what if Burke lured Jon Benet downstairs to play by offering to make her a bowl of pineapples?

Perhaps Patsy's prints are only on the bowl from when she unloaded it from the dishwasher.

wow. So posters on ffj were right when saying there is somehing else in the bowl with the pineapple. Now we know it was milk and it was Jb who liked it that way.

After watching the second part...ItA with everyone ...he did have a major problem when being asked whats in the bowl..just wow. Complete change in demeanor! That was so telling! Also, his interview when he was nine, geez he was HAPPY with the situation! Jb being gone.

have to say I totally lived Stan Burke.

I've always felt that Burke was whisked to bed after the head blow that night completely unaware that he'd killed JonBenet. When he awoke he was told JonBenet had gone missing and never connected the two events in his mind.

My thoughts also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

This thread is very long. We are closing this one down and starting a new one.

Please continue your discussion on thread number 2 for The Case of JonBenet Ramsey CBS Sept-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07