The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Crime Profiles Podcast with Jim Clemente and Laura Richards (featured on CBS docuseries - The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey)

https://soundcloud.com/real-crime-profile

Episode 36: Jim and Laura re-investigate the homicide two decades later (09/19/16)
Episode 37: Examining the 911 Call and Ransom Note (09/21/16)

Just now listening to episode 37 - sounds like they are responding to some questions about the show, explaining what they went through, and based on the title I'm thinking there will be more episodes to come.

Great post, I agree with you completely, particularly about Burkes interview being shown to us, that really didn't sit right with me. Along with the 9 year old child being made to hit the pig skin covered blonde wigged skull(just wrong! Disgusting and offensive to jonbenet and anyone that cared about her). I would guess most people watching haven't thought much about the case since the nineties, and will just take the show at face value, and so now Burke is the killer in the publics eye...

But the thing is, It's just a theory.

The experts on the show all agreed on a theory they think fits. There are a myriad of other theories that could also fit.
now Burke has been named on a prime time International tv shows as the killer, when it hasn't been proven. I think that is so unfair to him.

i have no idea who did this crime, watching the cbs doc, as someone who isn't in one 'camp' or another, it was very biased.

imo.

I agree with a lot of what you said but one thing does bother me. The police came to Indiana after Burke graduated from Purdue and wanted to ask him some questions concerning his sister's death. He refused to talk to the police. That bothers me. I don't think refusal necessarily indicates he did it but it indicates he isn't interested in solving this case.

Did anyone check for a roll of black tape at the Whites home? (the jacket with black tape)

Why would they? I am not making the connection between tape on Patsy's jacket, tape with those jacket fibers on the sticky side on JBR's mouth and the White residence.

Edited to add: Come to think of it, did anyone check Patsy's jacket to see if the tape was gone?

And, it could have been Schiller's book.

YouWho,

There is a Barbie Doll lying on the wine-cellar floor that looks as if its just been opened. I would guess that's what BR told JonBenet about, it was likely part of extra gifts the children were to open after their vacation?

As Kolar suggests in his reddit AMA and being interviewed by Tricia, he is constrained legally by what he can reveal. So I doubt it all began in the breakfast bar, that's a convenient location for Kolar to avoid further speculation.

Kolar thinks one person did it all. Presumably Burke Ramsey, yet Kolar offers to no rationale for staging a crime-scene in the wine-cellar yet leaving the alleged primary crime-scene uncleaned.

Personally I reckon JonBenet and her assailant had long left the breakfast bar by the time she was struck on the head and asphyxiated.

What took place will depend on what you think the motive was: anger, sexual, accident. Each will produce a different theory.

UKGuy: What do you think happened?

I agree with a lot of what you said but one thing does bother me. The police came to Indiana after Burke graduated from Purdue and wanted to ask him some questions concerning his sister's death. He refused to talk to the police. That bothers me. I don't think refusal necessarily indicates he did it but it indicates he isn't interested in solving this case.

That is indicative of guilt in my view. BR should always be interested in finding his sister's murderer. That is a red flag, no doubt. Also, does anyone recall, who or where it was stated, that BR supposedly avoided sending any either handwritten communications or cursive to anyone in general since after JBR death? He would either type it or use only block letters (handwriting)?

-Nin

I'm betting some of the 'evidence' mysteriously is contaminated or disappears if this actually goes to court over the lawsuit. BDP/DA's office does not want that garrotte tested and them to be made bigger fools of for NOT doing their job 20 years ago. BR knows he can NEVER be prosecuted. He has NOTHING to lose. He's after the money, and i have no doubt he got paid by Dr. P but also they counted on lawsuits and this was part of their plan. It played perfectly, they knew he was going to be the focus of the CBS special, so go on Dr P before hand, play it off... THEN sue. Problem is, i think BR went off script a bit because he IS cocky and he DOES know he can't be prosecuted, and LW and JR tried to do damage control, thats why so much time with THEM spliced in. Dr. P interviews BR first, has to run it by LW, and then all the 'extra's added. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Oh, and i believe BR did it all...and there was sexual abuse going on...he tied rope around her neck, and it escalated, he got angry at something. Hit her, she was unconscious but no visible mark, so he poked and prodded with the train, made the marks, ... I also feel she MIGHT have come to for a few minutes and struggled and that's why the 3 marks around her neck.... EXCEPT for the tying of hands over the head, cleaning up and blanket. That's part of what JR was doing during that hour he was missing. He just had to add 'more' to it since they didn't find her. I believe PR was up about an hour earlier than she said, found JBR, and coverup ensued. Meanwhile BR is in bed 'listening' for them to find her. They would know to look there, the presents were there. That was probably one of the FIRST places they looked.

Burke did this show to honor his sister yet there was nothing honorable about the DP show. JR stated it quite succinctly, "it isn't about the murder of a little girl on Christmas Day, this is about the injustice done to us by the media". (not exact quote but close enough in meaning)

I suggest it was about MONEY, ratings and an offensive play to counter the coming CBS show.

Does no one think it odd that Burke still hasn't talked to LE, wants his privacy, but goes on national tabloid tv and now wants to file a lawsuit which will expose him and a lot of his baggage to the public?

I can only imagine all the people who will come out of the woodwork with all sorts of stories about Burke Ramsey once the lawsuit is filed.

Lin Wood represents DP against the National Enquirer for printing a story about his affair with some woman/client/employee/whatever. But, did he have an affair and was it all true? Do we know?

DP and LW saw the huge award granted to some guy after The Globe (?) released his sex tape. What was it $150 million? They are trying to make a score, that is all this is about. M O N E Y.

They all make me sick.

I believe br did it all too. That's why the garotte doesn't make complete sense to adults... A child made it. I think the parents cleaned her up (to hide physical evidence) and wrote the note.

I originally thought she wet the bed and that's what caused her to get up, but found out that wasn't correct. So theoretically both kids got up once mom and dad went upstairs and shut the door. No doubt they had done this many many times before. Probably got caught a few times too, so parents knew it happened. They're tired, kids arent...it's not that unusual really. My then 9 year old nephew used to get up and watch TV in middle if night. He still has a sleep disorder. Wonder if BR does.

Lin Wood is saying on Twitter there is no proof Jonbenet ate pineapple. Sure enough, the autopsy says "which may represent fragments of pineapple" . Playing devils advocate here, how sure can we be that it is pineapple?

There is a whole thread (or threads) devoted to this very subject. The ME reports what he "sees with his own eyes" in the AR. Further testing on the substance showed that it WAS pineapple. Even the pro-Ramsey investigator Lou Smit admitted as much, and called it the "bugaboo" of the case when questioning PR.

Yes and said he would contact them after his exams, and never did.

Yes and said he would contact them after his exams, and never did.

My sibiling was horrifically murdered.
Who do I talk to?

The police or Dr.Phil?

Dr.Phil!
Totally the right thing to do!
/sarcasm

BR's bathroom, how did the 2 soda cans land in the sink?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ramsey CBS BR bathroom.jpg
    ramsey CBS BR bathroom.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 657
  • ramsey CBS BR bathroom2.jpg
    ramsey CBS BR bathroom2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 655
Patsy talking about Burke's fruit preferences -

[FONT="]21 TOM HANEY: How about Burke?[/FONT]
[FONT="]22 PATSY RAMSEY: No. He has a sweet tooth. He[/FONT]
[FONT="]23 doesn't like fruit too much. He likes pineapple a[/FONT]
[FONT="]24 little bit, strawberries a little bit, but he would not[/FONT]
[FONT="]25 pour himself a big bowl of pineapple.[/FONT]
[FONT="]0478[/FONT]
[FONT="] 1 TOM HANEY: If he got up in the middle of the[/FONT]
[FONT="] 2 night would he eat something like that?[/FONT]
[FONT="] 3 PATSY RAMSEY: No. He would eat something[/FONT]
[FONT="] 4 chocolate.

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm[/FONT]

Oh dear, the box of chocolate had ***** all over it!

Wow. Just watching the intro to Dr Phil's show today with Teri Horman. He tells her that her refusal to cooperate and talk is a bad thing. "people with nothing to hide, hide nothing".
Unbelievable. One set of homilies for everyone else, but I didn't hear him say that to BR or JR, unless I missed something.

the reaction that BR had to the photo of the bowl of pineapples cinches it. he has just told interviewer that he liked pineapples and is looking at a bowl of them and he cannot say what they are?

case closed.

his moms and a bad liar and so is he. if he was a good liar he would have id the pineapples immediately. instead he drew up on his haunches and hovered over the photo like a buzzard. disturbing doesn't cover it. you dont over the head with a heavy flashlight without intent to harm.

UKGuy: What do you think happened?

YouWho,
I reckon the case is BDI, it was planned in advance, including consenting sexual activity, now either JonBenet's death was part of the plan or something went wrong?

Currently I'm speculating that it was deliberate since the accidental part would leave clear evidence. So I'm thinking about escalating behavior leading to JonBenet's death?

If I get the time at the weekend I'll publish my updated BDI based on the new material, which is actually motive wise the opposite of what most pundits suggest!

Wow. Just watching the intro to Dr Phil's show today with Teri Horman. He tells her that her refusal to cooperate and talk is a bad thing. "people with nothing to hide, hide nothing".
Unbelievable. One set of homilies for everyone else, but I didn't hear him say that to BR or JR, unless I missed something.

I won't even watch the Horman show. DP is such a phony piece of $#!&. Never watching his show EVER again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms