GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I watched the 48 Hours special on this case last night and was I the only one that was SUPREMELY disappointed? There was way more coverage in the news than what 48 Hours offered. I did not learn anything new.

Well, I watched the 48 Hours special on this case last night and was I the only one that was SUPREMELY disappointed? There was way more coverage in the news than what 48 Hours offered. I did not learn anything new.

Oh no-I'm watching it now.

Noooo!! I have it recorded but haven't watched it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was very anti-climactic. I think I got as much info as in a typical Nancy Grace segment...

It was more about the role of social media than the murder itself

I suspect they are pretty limited in what they can say before trials.

I did find the clips with the roommate and ex boyfriend interesting.

I suspect they are pretty limited in what they can say before trials.

I did find the clips with the roommate and ex boyfriend interesting.

Care to elaborate? I wasn't able to watch the program.

tia

Care to elaborate? I wasn't able to watch the program.

tia

The roommate said something about him wearing boots out that night, which he thought was weird because it wasn't raining very hard. He got back to the room about 2 am and was acting weird.

I can't remember what NK's ex said right now. I will look at it again later. The clips were short. They also talked to someone from DE's high school who basically said he was arrogant and smart.

The roommate said something about him wearing boots out that night, which he thought was weird because it wasn't raining very hard. He got back to the room about 2 am and was acting weird.

I can't remember what NK's ex said right now. I will look at it again later. The clips were short. They also talked to someone from DE's high school who basically said he was arrogant and smart.

Thank you! I am curious about what NK's ex had to say....I don't think we've heard from him before this, have we?

Thanks again.

Thank you! I am curious about what NK's ex had to say....I don't think we've heard from him before this, have we?

Thanks again.

Not that I'm aware of. Will take another look either tonight or tomorrow morning.

DE's former online friend BD said he received a text from DE saying the original plan failed, do you know where to hide a body? BJ thought he was kidding. DE had asked BD for advice after finding out she was underage-DE said Nicole was going to expose him if she wasn't with him and BD said don't text, her just ignore her and she will go away.

Oh DE roommate also said the cops could not find the knife, it was always on his desk and they could not find it. NK Ex bf just said she wanted to be just like her dad, working for NASA.

Hope the show opened some parents eyes about the danger of sm.

DE's former online friend BD said he received a text from DE saying the original plan failed, do you know where to hide a body? BJ thought he was kidding. DE had asked BD for advice after finding out she was underage-DE said Nicole was going to expose him if she wasn't with him and BD said don't text, her just ignore her and she will go away.

Hope the show opened some parents eyes about the danger of sm.

I'd like to know the timing of the correspondence. I'm wondering if he wrote that text before he committed the murder, as part of planning it.

Anyone know?

jmo

I'd like to know the timing of the correspondence. I'm wondering if he wrote that text before he committed the murder, as part of planning it.

Anyone know?

jmo

I think after her murder but I could be wrong. The show said the text was sent around the time NL disappeared. I guess we have to wait for the trial in March.

Also his roommate said he got home around 2am.

NL was found stabbed, her throat cut and bleach was poured on her.

Reading the posts today has reminded me of something NK was quoted as saying, "I am a sociopath in training." This suggests to me that she looks to DE as the more experienced sociopath who is training her. I also have a feeling both of them wear that name, sociopath, proudly. Those people generally believe they are the smartest person in the room, and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal