GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 27, 2016
8:09 pm. EST

NANCY GRACE REPORTING

Not a capital murder case

Could try to seek DP if proven he is a threat and proven heinous crime

Tells them they will marry and have children

Minions blanket was with 13 yr old girl when lured out of her house

All transcripts on "kik"
Sad the states attorney didn't seek the DP in this case though! I wonder since they have already had the hearing Tuesday if it's off the table now?

Sad the states attorney didn't seek the DP in this case though! I wonder since they have already had the hearing Tuesday if it's off the table now?

Pettit said they don't have evidence to support it under VA law.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...201-f3b2-5983-8a1f-1756917ea5e3.html?mode=jqm

There’s no physical evidence 13-year-old Nicole Lovell and former Virginia Tech student David Eisenhauer had sexual contact on the day she was abducted and murdered, Montgomery County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt said Tuesday.
She said Virginia law does allow for a capital charge when someone commits abduction and murder together. But the statute only applies when the abduction is committed with intent to sexually defile.

Yes, both freshman.

Strawberry and Considering. - Not only were they both freshman --- but the lure, planning, and execution was in their VERY FIRST SEMESTER!!! Can you imagine? This case caught my attention and has mesmerized me since the beginning because I, too, had a first semester freshman in college - the same age, 18, as these two deviants. I absolutely cannot comprehend how their weren't signs --- waaaaaay BEFORE they went to college. Kids in college, especially in their first semester are typically studying, (fighting homesickness), partying, making new friends, joining college groups & associations, getting acquainted with their school and surroundings, making trips home (at least for Thanksgiving), and then there are parent-visit week-ends, etc. -- NOT surfing the internet in dark places to target (local, underage, innocent, naive, vulnerable victims) WITH 100% MALICIOUS INTENT.

I don't believe for one second DE didn't know NL was 'a child'. He may not have known her exact age, but NL looked like a child in every photo. THIS and her obvious vulnerability was the perfect target for a sadistic pedophile predator. Yes, actual sexual activity may not have happened, but that doesn't mean this murderer (DE) wasn't getting 'his' perverted' pleasure through the lure, manipulation, control, seduction. I know we cannot sleuth (fams of - ) but I have found it very interesting that not one ioda of info is available anywhere on the internet world abt DE fam. My guess? Lawyers.

Pettit said they don't have evidence to support it under VA law.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...201-f3b2-5983-8a1f-1756917ea5e3.html?mode=jqm

There’s no physical evidence 13-year-old Nicole Lovell and former Virginia Tech student David Eisenhauer had sexual contact on the day she was abducted and murdered, Montgomery County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt said Tuesday.
She said Virginia law does allow for a capital charge when someone commits abduction and murder together. But the statute only applies when the abduction is committed with intent to sexually defile.

Interesting, I thought pre-meditation could make it a capital offense. Apparently not in VA.

Interesting, I thought pre-meditation could make it a capital offense. Apparently not in VA.

I thought the same. Maybe this is another reason why.

https://vacode.org/18.2-31/

12. The willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing of a person under the age of fourteen by a person age twenty-one or older;

I thought the same. Maybe this is another reason why.

https://vacode.org/18.2-31/

12. The willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing of a person under the age of fourteen by a person age twenty-one or older;

So, it's not "capital" because of his age.

Whether it's capital or not, I have a feeling these perps (at least DE) will be behind bars for the majority of their adult years.

jmo

It is still so odd that we don't hear anything about people who were friends/acquaintances of NK or DE. We have one person he knew in a gaming situation online, and we have nothing on NK. That is why I truly believe they are both psychopaths in the truest form. No real friendships because they can't make emotional connections. They use people for their own gain without any guilt. If they weren't caught, they could very likely have become a serial murdering team.

It is still so odd that we don't hear anything about people who were friends/acquaintances of NK or DE. We have one person he knew in a gaming situation online, and we have nothing on NK. That is why I truly believe they are both psychopaths in the truest form. No real friendships because they can't make emotional connections. They use people for their own gain without any guilt. If they weren't caught, they could very likely have become a serial murdering team.
Didn't she have a boyfriend?

VERY odd.
Usually by now its overwhelming the support system some of these "types" have.

Had a conversation with a family member who is close friends with someone who was at the station when NK and DE were brought in. According to friend, They think DE is a serial killer and that this probably wasn't his first kill. They said Natalie is just crazy. After they Mirandized her she kept running her mouth and couldn't stop talking. They warned her several times and finally just went with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a conversation with a family member who is close friends with someone who was at the station when NK and DE were brought in. According to friend, They think DE is a serial killer and that this probably wasn't his first kill. They said Natalie is just crazy. After they Mirandized her she kept running her mouth and couldn't stop talking. They warned her several times and finally just went with it.

If he's a serial killer, he started pretty young. Seems it might be a little difficult, but not impossible, for someone in high school, living at home with parents. Perhaps he began as a serial rapist. One would think, if he had killed before, he would have done a better job of covering his tracks. Maybe he was lucky before. Something to think about.

If he's a serial killer, he started pretty young. Seems it might be a little difficult, but not impossible, for someone in high school, living at home with parents. Perhaps he began as a serial rapist. One would think, if he had killed before, he would have done a better job of covering his tracks. Maybe he was lucky before. Something to think about.

I wonder if they said that just because he's the type. He could have killed animals before and possibly gotten away with it.

I wonder if they said that just because he's the type. He could have killed animals before and possibly gotten away with it.

Agree. DE may be the emotionless, soul-lacking freak of nature that can become a serial killer. And not unheard of for people younger than him to kill others. But considering the pure arrogant stupidity he's shown throughout this, he'd have to be staggering lucky to have killed before and not been caught.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Possibly, but he does not give me those "vibes". Part of this is because I think he needed the affirmation of his partner to carry out the crime. My guess is that instead of being described as "odd", "violent" or known to kill animals, the people who know DE will describe him simply as shallow, arrogant, and being an over all jerk.

I think that DE was trawling with no real purpose other than personal amusement when he befriended and manipulated the victim. Meeting NK, however, amplified his lower level evil tendencies. Likewise, DE did the same for NK. They then "fed off" each other to the point where they were willing to commit murder.

In short, had DE never met a person willing to affirm, encourage and assist in his contemplated crime, DE's action would have been to fly into a rage, calm down call his father, and utter the words: "Dad, I need a lawyer". Of course, I could be wrong and DE may have been willing to commit the crime alone, but his lack of criminal history and lack of obvious prior violence, and the fact that he took on a partner makes me think that he needed this partner for support and to exacerbate his evil tendencies.

Possibly, but he does not give me those "vibes". Part of this is because I think he needed the affirmation of his partner to carry out the crime. My guess is that instead of being described as "odd", "violent" or known to kill animals, the people who know DE will describe him simply as shallow, arrogant, and being an over all jerk.

I think that DE was trawling with no real purpose other than personal amusement when he befriended and manipulated the victim. Meeting NK, however, amplified his lower level evil tendencies. Likewise, DE did the same for NK. They then "fed off" each other to the point where they were willing to commit murder.

In short, had DE never met a person willing to affirm, encourage and assist in his contemplated crime, DE's action would have been to fly into a rage, calm down call his father, and utter the words: "Dad, I need a lawyer". Of course, I could be wrong and DE may have been willing to commit the crime alone, but his lack of criminal history and lack of obvious prior violence, and the fact that he took on a partner makes me think that he needed this partner for support and to exacerbate his evil tendencies.

Very interesting. I always found it odd that NK didn't go with him that night. For someone so intimate in the planning and details, I do find that unusual.

In a way, he did commit the crime alone, and yet I completely agree that he needed NK as a partner for support, just like he needed his computer friend that night, too. Seems he needs a constant soundboard to bounce ideas, needs that "audience" to pump him up. But when it came down to the deed, he had no problem being alone with his victim. And I think had the shovel been successful in concealing Nicole's body, the night would have ended there on Craig Creek Road.

I don't think he's done or attempted this before. I think you're spot on that DE was trawling with no real purpose other than personal amusement when he befriended Nicole. I think he's got some deep-seeded dark tendencies, coupled with bordem and anonymity, and meeting NK was the perfect storm.

Very interesting. I always found it odd that NK didn't go with him that night. For someone so intimate in the planning and details, I do find that unusual.

It is possible that she was feeding her dark fantasies by her secondary involvement, but never truly intended to assist in the actual physical crime. I would not even be surprised if she half expected that DE would come back, inform her of the tillitating details of luring the victim to the area, having the knife etc.- then announce that he had decided to "pardon" the victim at the last moment.

My guess is that NK would then have looked for another pretense that would give DE reason to murder the victim. She would then start encouraging him and participating in the planning again as a means to further tillitate (sp) herself. This could go on until DE either actually murdered the victim, or NK got tired of the dark fantasy / reality murder stimulus and drifted off.

I don't think he's done or attempted this before. I think you're spot on that DE was trawling with no real purpose other than personal amusement when he befriended Nicole. I think he's got some deep-seeded dark tendencies, coupled with bordem and anonymity, and meeting NK was the perfect storm.

I think your way of stating it is far better than mine. He had the inherent willingness to commit the crime and as you mentioned, has deep seeded evil tendencies, but still needed to be pumped up and needed the concept affirmed before going through with it.

I don't know if I ever mentioned this but they both remind me of the "Barbie and Ken" serial killers in Canada. Paul Bernardo*and*Karla Homolka done horrific things to their victims, Karla seemed to be motivated by love for Paul. She wanted to make him proud, so much so that she offered him her little sister to rape together. They video taped their crimes. NK kept items but they threw away others in various locations.

The way NL's body was found and how this crime is so un-ordinary that no one can wrap their heads around it pushes me to think NK possibly could of had feelings for DE. There is no other motivation that makes sense.

I'm not buying this "I want to be a part of something special" kick she's on. Frankly I think they want the media attention now. DE objects to camera's because he isn't in a suit . . Please!

Two highly intelligent individuals both with bright futures just happen to be from same state, only hours away from one another, AND winded up at VT to later commit a heinous crime. No friends from either life talking at all about them nor the "regular" rumour mill stuff we see in every case. Does anyone else think there is a lot more here?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think it was just these two perps. Started watching "Criminal minds" this week....profiling by FBI....and it makes sense as you watch each case and how they profile the perp.

These two were diabolical creatures. They fed off each other. In hindsight, there's probably clues to their personalities that friends, school mates, family are just now seeing.

Perhaps viewed as quirky, or a loner, or highly intelligent, but lacking social skills, never really 'fit in' within any group in school. Even though a member of track, still a loner. JMO!

July 27, 2016
8:09 pm. EST

NANCY GRACE REPORTING

Not a capital murder case

Could try to seek DP if proven he is a threat and proven heinous crime

Tells them they will marry and have children

Minions blanket was with 13 yr old girl when lured out of her house

All transcripts on "kik"

Any chance we can acquire those kik transcripts? Or is it stuff we've already seen? I don't know anything about kik, don't have an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw