Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped by me, although I hated to, but I did it for length

Dr Phil McGraw:

"Before we begin this "revealing and penetrating examination of Burke Ramsey I wish to announce that the Ramsey attorney is also my personal attorney and personal friend. In fact, Lucien and I go way back.
Also I want to inform the viewing public that Wood JR "enterprise" was paid $x -vastly less than Burke initially demanded as payment for an exclusive interview. Procuring Burke's services at a fee that was deeply discounted was made possible in exchange for my promise to promote the Ramsey "myth" - to counteract the damning material you will shortly see on a CBS documentary and to showcase my good friend and attorney of the rich and famous "Lucien Wood". We bought the services of wanna be a star CandiceDeLong FBI profiler (over a decade ago) who has been practicing theatrical skills necessary so as to appear somber, wise, and honest. Ms DeLong will punctuate the Burke narrative with explanations outlining how ridiculous the assorted RDI theories actually are.

As a final note, please disregard my statement seen in the "exclusive teaser" that my questioning will be "hard hitting" using "no holds barred" method of interrogation since I want to preserve the illusion that I am sagacious, clever, with vast vast amounts of prior forensic psychology experience and that I do not SUFFER bull_________. Believe me folks, I can spot a criminal liar in a microsecond and you will see after my intense sweat evoking interrogation of Burke Ramsey that this charming naive boy is normal well adjusted a bit shy and certainly does not deserve the rumors swirling around these rogue crime blog sites that Burke might have done it.

This is brilliant and I could :laughing: if it weren't so true and didn't lead to 20 years of no justice for JonBenet.

And yet, with all of the coaching and with Lin Wood standing off-camera, Burke still gave up the fact that he "maybe" ate pineapple with JonBenet at some point that day (or night), and that he was downstairs during the time she would have been eating the pineapple found in her digestive system, and that he was likely the last person to see her alive. Woops.

Also, that DeLong biotch was really, REALLY annoying.

I Just re-watched the Dr. Phil interviews (not sure why I put myself through it). Specifically the show that broadcast in between interview broadcasts. He address the awkward giggles and smiles that BR displayed and answered questions from the audience as well as other media outlets. Dr. Phil boasts that the number one thing that proved that the LE were out to get the Ramsey's is that the Police Department leaked to the media that there were no foot prints in the snow, indicating that an occupant of the home must have killed JBR. He and LW discuss it and proclaim the photos of the house that morning show "There was no snow." I wonder if there is proof of the time stamp on those photos taken. What time of day was it? I have read numerous statements indicating that in the early morning hours when Police arrived it was noted that there was a light snow on the ground. Mostly on the grass but some on the walkways as well. One of the books I read said it was 9 degrees that morning when one officer arrived on the scene. Frost covered balcony in JBR's room, etc..... Considering that 7 hours passed before JBR was discovered in the home changing the crime from a kidnapping to a murder, and that most of the morning was spent trying to find officers to respond and formulate a plan for kidnapping recapture, could the photos have taken place later in the morning or even in the early afternoon when it was discovered there had been a murder? I'm in upstate NY, there are too many mornings that everything is covered in a light frost/dusting of snow that by 8AM when the sun rises is melted and cleared away. Just listening to Dr. Phil and his biased opinions not to mention his confusing the Boulder Police Department and the Boulder District Attorney's office in his statements made me feel like this was just a means to get ratings. I felt he was so uneducated about the case and facts and pampering BR, JR, and LW. Don't even get me started on Candace DeLong!

I Just re-watched the Dr. Phil interviews (not sure why I put myself through it). Specifically the show that broadcast in between interview broadcasts. He address the awkward giggles and smiles that BR displayed and answered questions from the audience as well as other media outlets. Dr. Phil boasts that the number one thing that proved that the LE were out to get the Ramsey's is that the Police Department leaked to the media that there were no foot prints in the snow, indicating that an occupant of the home must have killed JBR. He and LW discuss it and proclaim the photos of the house that morning show "There was no snow." I wonder if there is proof of the time stamp on those photos taken. What time of day was it? I have read numerous statements indicating that in the early morning hours when Police arrived it was noted that there was a light snow on the ground. Mostly on the grass but some on the walkways as well. One of the books I read said it was 9 degrees that morning when one officer arrived on the scene. Frost covered balcony in JBR's room, etc..... Considering that 7 hours passed before JBR was discovered in the home changing the crime from a kidnapping to a murder, and that most of the morning was spent trying to find officers to respond and formulate a plan for kidnapping recapture, could the photos have taken place later in the morning or even in the early afternoon when it was discovered there had been a murder? I'm in upstate NY, there are too many mornings that everything is covered in a light frost/dusting of snow that by 8AM when the sun rises is melted and cleared away. Just listening to Dr. Phil and his biased opinions not to mention his confusing the Boulder Police Department and the Boulder District Attorney's office in his statements made me feel like this was just a means to get ratings. I felt he was so uneducated about the case and facts and pampering BR, JR, and LW. Don't even get me started on Candace DeLong!

If was dark when the first officers arrived and, as is part of their investigation, walked the perimeter of the house LOOKING for entry points, footprints, etc., any evidence whatsoever to lead them in a direction to take to find the 'kidnapper and JBR". They noted no foot prints in the snow. The photos are taken in daylight, I do not know what time, but the dusting of snow was beginning to melt away from the areas that are quickest to warm up in the day time warmth and closest to the warm house.

The fact that they have been waving that photo around as evidence that there was on snow on the ground and therefore the report that no footprints were found was wrong has been one of the first huge misleading deflections of the case.

Did everyone remember that PR asked the officer stationed outside to protect the house and people inside to take off his gun? Who does this? Who asks the cop who is there to try to find your missing/kidnapped child to remove his weapon? PR was trying to not only obfuscate the details of the event but to take control over LE.

Dr. Phaux does not have a firm grasp on the details of this case, I am sure his information came from LW and BR and he spent no additional time to research it or to read the many books written by those who were there at the scene and who investigated the case. He took the words of the murderer and the murderer's sue-happy tabloid attorney.

JMHO

I think there were a lot of secrets in that household. I just can't see how a 9-year-old boy would know enough about female anatomy to insert a paintbrush in a vagina (or his finger) unless he had seen this demonstrated (*advertiser censored*). Also I suppose that some children can just be deviant to start with, but most of the sexually aggressive children had also been abused sexually themselves.
I so agree. So many unknowns in this case. Don't boys at that age cringe over even kissing a girl?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

http://thechive.com/2015/03/15/did-you-know-dr-seuss-dabbled-in-adult-literature-23-photos/

This is supposedly the book. Never confirmed by BPD. It was a screen capture from a Court TV Anatomy of a Cold Case show IIRC

It's hardly nude drawings. It's a cartoon book just like all of his other cartoons. Just a little racier than any of his other books.

I have never, ever heard anyone in LE mention there was an adult Dr Seuss book inside the blue suitcase (I call it luggage, but when in Rome...). Pats was questioned about a Dr Seuss book but she feigned knowing anything about it, naturally. Apparently, there was an inscription inside the cover with a "to and from". The person who gifted the book, allegedly to JAR, remained anonymous with their name never publicly revealed.

The title of the book has also been kept secreted from the public. Maybe as an item 'only the killer would know' about because LEO knows JonBenet was on or in contact with that blue bedding housed inside the blue suitcase sometime when she was wearing the new white star shirt from the Gap that she wore in death since the duvet's fibers were clinging to her new white shirt.

However, LEO determined it was JARs book so it must have been dismissed by them as irrelevant. BPD probably never knew it's significance; for surely, Kolar would have added it to his book when he listed the important books found in the home. Maybe I'll shoot an email to Former CI for BDA, JKolar, and tell him about it while thanking him for participating in the fantastic CBS Special. I've been wanting to look over the SWs again so maybe I can figure out what some of the redacted items are now and check on a listing for the book.

The book tells the story of Lady Godiva. Remember the lady with really long, blonde hair who rode her horse while naked through town square? And Peeping Tom is also a character mentioned in the book with 7 nude sisters being the other main characters. The book teaches that is is alright and quite proper to go nude. Never wear clothing. Furthermore, and perhaps more importantly, in this particular murder investigation, is the fact that they poop anywhere such as in the hay.

I so agree. So many unknowns in this case. Don't boys at that age cringe over even kissing a girl?

Burke did not want to kiss his sister. Noooo. He wanted to torture, terrorize and hurt her, and her mother and her father deeply. Spitz told us that the strike took considerable force as to indicate it was not an accidental blow that knocked a sizable plug out of her skull and cracked it 8" or 81/2" all the way from her eyebrow arch to the back of her head. That was likely JonBenet's eye that Burke so kindly mentioned on DP that was droopy. BR was glad she wasn't perfect in death or he would have commented on how beautiful or peaceful she looked and not highlight a negative never known to some of us.

The GJ wrote in their findings that it was an angry crime and that there was evidence of prior sexual abuse. Sexual abuse previous to JonBenet's death would have been with an object probably opposed to using soft, gentle fingers if the pervert was BR. There were a few blood droplets dried on her inner labium at TOD that the cleaner did not wipe away.

Burke did not put anything inside JonBenet's casket.
Scarf (JR)
Bracelet (PR)
Tiara (her aunt)
Cat (Wasn't it the White's who found her favorite stuffed kitty at the last minute?)

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but someone shared this link to an old interview with Kolar and it sure made my eyes pop! I can't see what year it was released but that might be my phone's fault. It isn't recent though.
https://www.realcrimedaily.com/debu...what-was-the-familys-real-role-in-the-murder/

Now I really want to know how much Dr. Phil paid. Very intriguing that unlike what he told DP about being wary of the media and not wanting attention and he's only doing this to honor his sister's memory since it's the 20th anniversary, he seems to have been for sale as if a few years ago (read: somewhere in the timeframe the special task force trying to solve his sister's murder unsuccessfully tried to interview him) it's just no one would pony up enough cash. Puts this whole fiasco in a new light. I'm less inclined to think he was totally forced into it.

Date is Aug. 6 sometime after 2013.
From the link:

"One aspect of staging in this instance is that there were ligature marks on JonBenét’s wrists even though the bindings were loose when her body was discovered. The purpose of a binding is to restrict someone from moving their hands and arms." James Kolar, author of Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Foreign-Faction-Really-Kidnapped-JonBenet/dp/098476321X

Date is Aug. 6 sometime after 2013.
From the link:

"One aspect of staging in this instance is that there were ligature marks on JonBenét’s wrists even though the bindings were loose when her body was discovered. The purpose of a binding is to restrict someone from moving their hands and arms." James Kolar, author of Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Foreign-Faction-Really-Kidnapped-JonBenet/dp/098476321X

Does that mean the ligatures were loosened post mortem?JR took one off her wrist, fumbled with the other but didn't remove it, maybe loosened it, before he carried her upstairs..

Burke did not want to kiss his sister. Noooo. He wanted to torture, terrorize and hurt her, and her mother and her father deeply. Spitz told us that the strike took considerable force as to indicate it was not an accidental blow that knocked a sizable plug out of her skull and cracked it 8" or 81/2" all the way from her eyebrow arch to the back of her head. That was likely JonBenet's eye that Burke so kindly mentioned on DP that was droopy. BR was glad she wasn't perfect in death or he would have commented on how beautiful or peaceful she looked and not highlight a negative never known to some of us.

The GJ wrote in their findings that it was an angry crime and that there was evidence of prior sexual abuse. Sexual abuse previous to JonBenet's death would have been with an object probably opposed to using soft, gentle fingers if the pervert was BR. There were a few blood droplets dried on her inner labium at TOD that the cleaner did not wipe away.

Scarf (JR)
Bracelet (PR)
Tiara (her aunt)
Cat (Wasn't it the White's who found her favorite stuffed kitty at the last minute?)
Thanks for your insight and info. Just so horrible - it's so very difficult to fathom a 9 year old could do such a thing to his 6 year old sister.

I have never, ever heard anyone in LE mention there was an adult Dr Seuss book inside the blue suitcase (I call it luggage, but when in Rome...). Pats was questioned about a Dr Seuss book but she feigned knowing anything about it, naturally. Apparently, there was an inscription inside the cover with a "to and from". The person who gifted the book, allegedly to JAR, remained anonymous with their name never publicly revealed.

It is definitely mentioned in a LE document somewhere. But, yeah, they might not have wanted that to get out to the public. This cap was taken from Anatomy of a Cold Case, I believe:

attachment.php

Attachments

• AnatomyColdCase224.jpg
    AnatomyColdCase224.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 598
It's hardly nude drawings. It's a cartoon book just like all of his other cartoons. Just a little racier than any of his other books.
I have heard that this book is sometimes used by pedophiles in grooming kids to be okay with the idea getting naked and having "silly" fun together. Seems very plausible to me.

I think there is a (pr?) interview question about this that alludes to the books existence, as well.i believe it was found with a blanket in a rucksack upstairs?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I have heard that this book is sometimes used by pedophiles in grooming kids to be okay with the idea getting naked and having "silly" fun together. Seems very plausible to me.

I think there is a (pr?) interview question about this that alludes to the books existence, as well.i believe it was found with a blanket in a rucksack upstairs?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

No, I have always read that it was in the blue suitcase which was under the window in the train room, along with a duvet. The duvet may have had a semen stain on it. I believe that was traced to JAR. There were a lot of elements that sent people off in many different directions.

Scarf (JR)
Bracelet (PR)
Tiara (her aunt)

BBM. Thanks for the reminder on how he pointed that out. Not that he was sad to see her dead, but (smiling broadly) "One of her eyes was kinda droopy." Good Lord, he's a monster.

Sounds to me like BR was being groomed. Not JBR. He was the one crapping everywhere. JBR just kept crapping her pants. Starting to wonder more about JAR's involvement. Of course Ramsey's could have lied, and it was really their book instead.

Most of the show is not actually interviewing Burke, most of it is interviews from other people and snippets from John Ramsey's interviews.

Precious little time has actually been devoted to the Burke segments, I think when you add it together he maybe comprises 20% of actual air time.

I actually carefully reviewed and timed Dr Phil Parts I and II with a stopwatch.
Results:
Total time of both segments - less advertisements and fillers, teasers = 67 minutes!!!

Part I total time = 31 minutes
Part II total time = 36 minutes

Time devoted to JR (or JR/Lin Wood) = 18.5 minutes or 28% (Part I -10 minutes, Part II - 8.5 minutes)
Time devoted to BR = 28.5 minutes or 42% (Part I 11 minutes, Part II 22 minutes)

Show Introduction time - (background info, video clips, voice overs, Phil Lead in voice overs or video clips)
Part I 6.5 minutes
Part II 5.5 minutes TOTAL 12 minutes or 18%

Most of the show is not actually interviewing Burke, most of it is interviews from other people and snippets from John Ramsey's interviews.

Precious little time has actually been devoted to the Burke segments, I think when you add it together he maybe comprises 20% of actual air time.

See my post above regarding time devoted to Burke vs time devoted to JR/Lin Wood

The McGraw Burke Ramsey "exclusive"
focused on JR and JR + Wood over 18. 5 minutes or ~ 30% of total time
whereas Burke got 28.5 minutes or ~ 40% of total time

If you carefully watch how the show was framed or set up initially and then watch each segment unfold
A great deal of time was spent initially ie Part I framing the entire Ramsey story - using McGraw explanations, Larry Schiller, and Joyce DeLong
The audience was being prepared to hear a story which served to 1) exonerate Ramseys of all wrong doing 2) Ramsey's were unjustifiably smeared and vilified by an inept BPD 3) Phil finally would set the whole record straight by carefully interrogating Burke Ramsey - who had NEVER spoken before in a public forum

P Mc Graw carefully set up the story line by heavy use of the "official Ramsey narrative" using none other than John Ramsey himself. We saw a vintage John Ramsey acting as the humble martyr but who after 20 years had earned the wisdom of someone undergoing unearned tragedy and pain - namely speaking like Job ( Book of Job- aka "Why Bad Things Happen to Good People). John seemed genuinely perplexed why he or Patsy and even Burke could have been so persistently excoriated and vilified - even after declaring their innocence, after AH and the DA declared there was NO foundation to indict the Ramseys, even after the DNA "officially exonerated the Ramseys. In effect Ramsey publicly pondered why he had become a victim of a systematic witch- hunt. BUT, he told us, "such is the fate of a righteous man"--,a sort of Prophet of God - scorned by an "evil public".

Larry Schiller and Candice DeLong were used as props - acting like the Greek Chorus in Greek Tragedies - underscoring the assumptions and main messages of the narrative.

Phil mere was the conduit or "voice" of this narrative - in this instance functioning as the omniscient, all-wise detached voice of reason and justice - laying out the story qua "the reality of history". Phil assumed this vital role of final "God-like" arbiter because he deems himself to be

1. Disinterested champion of truth and justice
2. One of few voices on TV or media who is able to cut through deception and self- delusions in order to truly "get real"
3. One who uses hard piercing questioning to penetrate self-delusion and defense mechanisms
4. One who appeals to his vast vast experience of forensic psychology- verification of his "expertise as a Truth seeker and a Truth-teller"
5. One who is neutral and disinterested; Phil McGraw ONLY seeks "the truth in order to help the victim of maladjustment or delusion" recover. "You cannot fix what you do not acknowledge"

And to that end:
Phil assured the viewing public that
1. Burke Ramsey is unequivocally innocent, forthcoming, genuine, and utterly undeserving of any rumor or suspicion or wrong doing
2. John Ramsey's story of innocence and the victim of "race to judgment" and press vilification.

Indeed, in order to effect "damage control" to this "Ramsey is innocent" narrative (I assume) required due to contrary conclusions being derived in the Clemente produced CBS documentary ( namely, by reasoning and by logical exclusion, Burke must have done it and the Ramsey family must have been complicit) Phil inserted an unscheduled "emergency session of the Phil Show" called "Question and Answer Session about Burke". Phil, showing his keen sensitivity to viewer interest and unrest regarding Burke's demeanor on Burke exclusive part I, announced his intention to devote an entire show, in order to quell skepticism about the veracity of the Ramsey narrative launched on Burke Part I.

In this show, McGraw reiterated assumptions undergirding the Ramsey narrative as depicted on Burke Part I.
McGraw showed himself to be only interested in Truth and Justice. And in this instance, some misunderstandings had arisen in his viewership.
First amongst these "misunderstandings" is the "false impression" that Burke, rather than appearing to be honest, largely uninformed, and completely uninvolved in the JBR murder, appeared somewhat of maladjusted maybe even autistic, fidgeting, "?freak?" OR at least, as guy, due to demeanor, body language, eye movements, inappropriate facial expression, who was either guilty or who at least knew a lot more than he was admitting to.

Phil voluntarily and directly debunked this impression in NO uncertain terms- even resorting to sternly lecturing his audience to not be so stupid
"he was NOT a suspect; (little, uninformed, undiscerning) PEOPLE!

Doctor Phil -[ a PhD in "clinical psychology" from "?North Texas State" whose dissertation dealt with "Rheumatoid Arthritis - psychological interventions" - who had received official complaints and warnings from the Texas State Board of Licensure - Psychology Division}
and who had been engaged in all kinds of shady business dealings after his short stint with his Daddy's Psychology practice, etc.
(Source - wikipedia entry for Phil McGraw; also see the unauthorized Phil biography by journalists out of ? Dallas)]
then
proceeded to field "spontaneous questions" from the audience - questions which conveniently allowed to recap the essentials of Burke Part I Ramsey narrative.

So Phil effectively did the bidding of Ramsey Wood PR machine by publicly tamping out the fires generated by a totally bizarre performance by Burke in Part I, and the damage being done elsewhere by the CBS documentary - an extension or improved version of the Kolar Hypothesis.

Note- Kolar's book is somewhat dated now though much of his supporting evidence and logic remains germane.
CBS added supplemental "expertise" thus not relying just on the "musings" of a BPD investigator. For instance both hosts had broad law enforcement backgrounds, experts were special kinds of criminal analysts- "text analysis".
CBS systematically took key events of this crime in temporal order
1. What can be said with certainty regarding the findings/ elements of crime scene?
2. What is the official Ramsey explanation given about the night of Dec 25 and on into Dec 26 etc
3. Analysis - What to make of the 911 call? What to make of the post 911 call sound tracings?
What to make of the ransom note?
4. What to make of the physical findings of the JBR body?
5 What to make of the "pineapple on the kitchen table and in the GI tract of JBR?
6. The matter of Burke Ramsey - body and language analysis of young Burke's initial interviews with BPD- some seven days after the murder?
7. What to make of the ChildServices /child psychologist interview of Burke?
8 Deliberation on the JBR body injuries - head wound, neck ligature, petechia, blood smears, genital abnormalities, alleged circumstances of the final resting place of JBR in Wine Cellar - covered up, lose rope ties around wrists, apparent rigor mortis, ( not much mention of sneaker "IHE" footprint or "palm print" all based on John Ramsey's description.
9. What to make of the evaluation of the JBR body planted down by JR and then subsequently moved- given the obvious significant crime scene contamination?

The final “conclusion/ conjecture” align’s with Kolar’s proposition that Burke may have been the killer, not PR, no JR and that JR, PR consequently engaged in cover up and staging exercise.
Kolar’s theory has gained new respectability and standing – from a national CBS documentary at a time when interest in the JBR murder has surged.

It is in this context that we can better judge Phil McGraw’s strategy and behavior as demonstrated by the content of Burke Interviews Part I, II, III.

^^^ Yes, well Dr Phil seriously underestimated the intelligence of his viewers- and their abilities to "see with their own eyes" what was in front of them!

Thank goodness.

Dr Phil believes in the power of his own jive but the results of his PR campaign show otherwise.

I will never look at him the same way again- or defend him.

His shows were all many of us really needed to seal the deal of our conclusions of Burke.

I wonder what is happening in the lawsuit filed by L Lin Wood? He's in for a pretty big suprise himself.

my opinion only, watching the Dr Phil interviews makes me wonder if the garotte was part of the accident. Is it the only thing that made them stop calling an ambulance?
If the parents did do something to JB or even if Burke did you know they did some serious damage control and coached him constantly, IMO that alone would be enough to make him a little odd, I dunno even kids can be criminally insane my brother in law works for the Texas state school which is prison for kids, he has told me some awful scary stories about what small children have done to each other and to adults. The Ramseys worked hard to project that perfect family image if Burke has issues I bet they would go to great lengths to cover for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500