GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

[h=3]Trial set for mom, others charged in New Mexico girl's death[/h]http://www.newschannel10.com/story/33339362/hearing-set-for-mom-charged-in-albuquerque-girls-death

#justiceforvictoria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 Investigates dug into Jessica Kelley’s volatile past—long before she allegedly helped torture and murder 10-year-old Victoria Martens

According to Kelley’s juvenile record obtained exclusively by 4 Investigates, she assaulted a school employee in 1998 when she was only 13. She spent no time at a juvenile detention center for that incident—instead she agreed to stay out of trouble for six months.

According to civil court records, Kelley had her first daughter when she was 16 years old with Noah Gonzales. The two married, but quickly got divorced. Both parents had child visitation rights.

A police report suggests Kelley’s household was hostile. When she was 18, she allegedly hit her mother, sister and cousin several times. She went to jail.

In 2004, Albuquerque police showed up to a 911 call hang-up at her then home near the corner of Coors and Gun Club Rd SW. Jessica Kelley—allegedly under the influence of narcotics—was accused of hitting her then boyfriend and ripping the phone of the wall when he attempted to call police. The two have a son. Officers were forced to restrain Kelley.

http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news...erque-police-apd-crime-investigation/4281891/

New article horrifying

"A New Mexico mother did nothing to stop her boyfriend and his cousin from raping and dismembering her daughter, even as the 10-year-old girl begged for them to stop, police say.

Michelle Martens admitted that she sat back and watched her daughter, Victoria, be killed by her boyfriend Fabian Gonzales and his cousin, Jessica Kelley, in August. She then allegedly had sex with Gonzales 20 minutes later.

The claims emerged across three interviews with police during which Martens told a series of conflicting accounts, KRQE reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ales-cousin-Jessica-Kelley.html#ixzz4MnwWRmuF

These two links, I believe linked above are all I could find looking for transcripts. Didn't find the transcripts. If anyone finds them please post a link? TIA.
I have a difficult time killing a mouse, I simply can't grasp what makes these sort of people tick. Sickening.
There is a link on the side of the krqe page I believe, where the grandparents spoke. I am not even going to say what I think of that....!!

These links are very graphic....Use your own judgement before you look.

http://krqe.com/2016/10/07/transcripts-detail-initial-michelle-martens-interview-with-detectives/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ales-cousin-Jessica-Kelley.html#ixzz4MnwWRmuF

I'm not sure I've ever read anything more depraved and horrifying than that article. What the actual *advertiser censored** is wrong with those....animals!

How could anyone subject a child to that, much less her own mother?

Heartbreaking to think of the last few months of that little girl's life and it makes me angry to know that authorities were called and yet this still happened. So many times the ball was dropped by so many people....but at the end of the day her own MOTHER should have been her biggest champion! I would crawl through broken glass or fire to save mine! Just sickening. I'm not a huge proponent of the death penalty, but I feel I would be capable of flipping the switch on this one.

I'm with you. I have read the horrible details of so many cases over the years and I have to admit, nothing has bothered me as much as this one. This baby girl...... these are just the details these monsters are willing to say out loud. What other details are they still keeping to themselves? Heartbreaking.

I'm coming on board to hold vigil and make those sick SOBs get what they deserve.

There are way too many words to express the rage I feel at the suffering those children experienced.

Look around folks. Pay attention because evil lurks and we need to try and do a better job at seeing the signs of these monsters.

Something has really gone wrong in our world.

I'm coming on board to hold vigil and make those sick SOBs get what they deserve.

There are way too many words to express the rage I feel at the suffering those children experienced.

Look around folks. Pay attention because evil lurks and we need to try and do a better job at seeing the signs of these monsters.

Something has really gone wrong in our world.

Evidently, someone at the school noticed something was not right. They WERE paying attention. Somehow, that did not make a difference in Victoria, circumstances.

Perhaps we should start there. What were the next steps, and how quickly can they happen?

Someone did see signs and I hope some tough questions will be brought up at trial. Even if there was just a slight amount of suspicion, the authorities should have paid a visit to her home. If they would have, they would have met her mothers live-in boyfriend and perhaps questioned why he was left in charge of her child. Next, a background check would have shown he was on parole. If they visited the house a week before her death, they would have also met Ms. Kelly who was just released from prison.

My heart just breaks for Victoria. I believe her murder could have been prevented.

Someone did see signs and I hope some tough questions will be brought up at trial. Even if there was just a slight amount of suspicion, the authorities should have paid a visit to her home. If they would have, they would have met her mothers live-in boyfriend and perhaps questioned why he was left in charge of her child. Next, a background check would have shown he was on parole. If they visited the house a week before her death, they would have also met Ms. Kelly who was just released from prison.

My heart just breaks for Victoria. I believe her murder could have been prevented.

I agree that there were those who saw signs. i wonder where all of the neighbors are who said they never saw anything or worried for victoria's safety.

I hate reading these articles with such awful detail. I want to look away but realize that we have to be her witness. And, I am reminded that this little girl was raped and abused in an increasingly violent pattern. I am not sure that the end result was not premeditated. I think these monsters had more of a plan for murder because he had already raped her so why add the drugs. How did they rape her over the course of a month and then ramped it up to that fateful night? I don't think we know the whole story yet. And, I am afraid that we will be further disgusted when the full torture of this child comes to light.

My heart bleeds for this girl and her brother who may have also been horribly abused.

The reports show while searching a car belonging to Michelle Martens, Victoria's mother and co-defendant in this case, police say they found a hand-written note from Victoria to Gonzales. According to the report, the note said, "I like you because you are funny. I really like you." The front of the note included a large heart.

The reports also show that when police interviewed Michelle Martens hours after her daughter's death, officers say they told Martens they wanted justice for Victoria. Police say Martens responded that her daughter was "a good kid".
http://www.koat.com/article/martens-police-reports/5976678

No words ...

Under questioning soon after Victoria was killed on Aug. 23, Gonzales told Albuquerque police he began dating Michelle three weeks earlier, after they met on the dating app Plenty of Fish.

He told police he took care of Victoria while Michelle was at work.

However, he denied being responsible for the girl’s death or sexual assault, and his attorney tells PEOPLE he is waiting for DNA evidence.

“She [Victoria] loved me, you know,” Gonzales told police, according to interview transcripts. “She would always love — you know what I mean. She was, ‘Hey, Fabian,’ and we’d always smile.”

“That’s how I am with my kids, you know?” Gonzales continued, adding, “[Victoria is] real active, she’s cool. You know what I mean? She’s all grown up, you know, for her age.”

http://people.com/crime/new-mexico-fabian-gonzales-police-interview-victoria-martens-death/

A ten year old little girl is "all grown up for her age"?

I agree that there were those who saw signs. i wonder where all of the neighbors are who said they never saw anything or worried for victoria's safety.

I hate reading these articles with such awful detail. I want to look away but realize that we have to be her witness. And, I am reminded that this little girl was raped and abused in an increasingly violent pattern. I am not sure that the end result was not premeditated. I think these monsters had more of a plan for murder because he had already raped her so why add the drugs. How did they rape her over the course of a month and then ramped it up to that fateful night? I don't think we know the whole story yet. And, I am afraid that we will be further disgusted when the full torture of this child comes to light.

My heart bleeds for this girl and her brother who may have also been horribly abused.

I'm not throwing rocks here, just curious. Didn't Michelle's parents and close family friend said they saw Victoria everyday? Who did they think was caring for Victoria in the month preceding her death? I agree Kaen, the stories are not making sense. To me it sounds like the was grooming Victoria.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back