By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
Okay, then I am confused. I thought the DNA evidence came from a blood spot on her underwear. How would that be from the manufacturing process?

The blood was JonBenet's, not the killer's. If the manufacturing DNA was already there, her blood just landed on it. As Henry Lee put it a few years ago, if someone spits on the sidewalk, and 10 minutes later a man is stabbed and bleeds on that same spot, the blood will contain both.

Okay, this sure is a confusing case. In this NY Post article, they state that the touch DNA matched DNA from the blood spot. But it also says they deviated from protocol.

"The results of the DNA test ultimately showed that genetic material recovered from JonBenét’s long johns matched the unknown male profile previously identified from blood found in her underwear, prompting Lacy to formally clear the Ramseys in a June 2008 apology letter to the family."

http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/jonbenet-ramsey-series-questions-key-dna-evidence/

That is an EXCELLENT article, juli99. It should be required reading. What it reveals is that the DA's claim that the tDNA matched the DNA from the blood spot is false: they compared four markers, which is no match at all. There's a reason why 13 is the rock-bottom standard.

That's interesting. I was doing some reading about how they can now generate a facial reconstruction using DNA.

I remember that one. That's what Richard Eikelenboom was pinning his hopes on before he was exposed as a fraud.

I came here hoping to find discussions about the DNA evidence, but everyone thinks it was the family!

With good reason, I might add.

Oh well. I just can't imagine any scenario where two parents would try to cover that up, even one where it was the act of another child.

For my money, juli99, that's the whole problem: a lot of people can't imagine it. You know why? Because they don't want to imagine THEMSELVES doing it.

I can't believe after seeing Burke's interviews (the childhood and adult ones) I've changed my mind after firmly being PDI for sooo long.........

The thing is 'perfect' DNA evidence tying anyone to the scene doesn't exist. This is always trotted out as proof that R didn't do it, without there being 'perfect' DNA evidence tying an intruder there either!!

So there is no 'perfect' DNA evidence... That doesn't prove R didn't do it anymore than it proves that she wasn't murdered at all.

No (usable) DNA = RDI didn't do it = IDI didn't do it = no one did it = she isn't dead.
<eye roll>

The R's were never officially indicted because they felt there was not enough evidence to prosecute. I guess it would of been very difficult in this case to prove exactly who did what in the death of JBR, seeing as there was DNA from all the other three people living in the household. I don't think the CBS special named exactly any one person that was responsible, but showed what was and what wasn't possible or probable in the case. And now we have Spitz being sued for naming BR as the culprit on a radio interview, and i didn't hear that interview, but the consequence of that interview is that he is being sued by BR.
I also doubt that anyone will ever be charged with JBR's death, because if that was the case it would of already of happened IMO.

CBS named Burke as the culprit. All 6 experts agreed on this.

CBS named Burke as the culprit. All 6 experts agreed on this.

No they didn't, they intimated by showing what they did, especially the child that delivered the blow to the head of the mock up they did, that it was possible a child of BR's age could of done that, but i can't recall any one of them stated that BR in fact committed the crime.
So who exactly stated it as a fact for all of them to agree it was BR? TIA.

No they didn't, they intimated by showing what they did, especially the child that delivered the blow to the head of the mock up they did, that it was possible a child of BR's age could of done that, but i can't recall any one of them stated that BR in fact committed the crime.
So who exactly stated it as a fact for all of them to agree it was BR? TIA.

At the end of the series they stated that They all agreed that Burke did it and advanced a theory of exactly what happened that night.

After they arrived home JB either woke up on her own or PR woke her up to go to the bathroom. Meanwhile she went downstairs and fixed Burke a snack. JB came downstairs and snatched a piece of his pineapple. A fight ensued and Burke hit her in the head out of anger. Then when she wouldn't wake up after painful stimuli he got his parents who deemed JB was dead (they thought) or thought she was too far gone and covered up the crime so they wouldn't lose Burke. I'm sure you can find thier analysis on YouTube.

At the end of the series they stated that They all agreed that Burke did it and advanced a theory of exactly what happened that night.

After they arrived home JB either woke up on her own or PR woke her up to go to the bathroom. Meanwhile she went downstairs and fixed Burke a snack. JB came downstairs and snatched a piece of his pineapple. A fight ensued and Burke hit her in the head out of anger. Then when she wouldn't wake up after painful stimuli he got his parents who deemed JB was dead (they thought) or thought she was too far gone and covered up the crime so they wouldn't lose Burke. I'm sure you can find thier analysis on YouTube.

What time did they leave for the Christmas party at the friend's house? Isn't there any chance she ate the pineapple before they left? Pineapple in the middle of the night is a very strange thing to give your child.

What time did they leave for the Christmas party at the friend's house? Isn't there any chance she ate the pineapple before they left? Pineapple in the middle of the night is a very strange thing to give your child.
No. It was in her small intestine. Other food (from the party) had already passed to her large intestine, so it was fully digested.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Fresh pineapple in milk was one of the Ramsey kid's favorite
things.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

No. It would be past the food ate at the party that night if it had been eaten prior to leaving for the party. The digested food from the party was in her large intestine meaning it had already passed through the massive amount of small intestine a person has. http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Small_intestine[FONT=&quot]n humans over five years old, the small intestine is about seven meters (23 ft) long; it can be as small as four meters in length (13 feet).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The small intestine is divided into three structural parts:[/FONT]
  • duodenum: 26 centimeters (9.84 inches) in length in humans
  • jejunum: 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
  • ileum: 3.5 meters (11.5 feet)
[FONT=&quot]The small intestine in humans is typically four to five times longer than the large intestine. On average, the diameter of the small intestine of an adult human measures approximately 2.5 to three centimeters, and the large intestine measures about 7.6 centimeters in diameter.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Food from the stomach is allowed into the duodenum by a muscle called the pylorus, or pyloric sphincter, and is then pushed through the small intestine by a process of muscular-wavelike contractions called peristalsis.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The small intestine is the site where most of the nutrients from ingested food are absorbed and is covered in wrinkles or folds called plicae circulara. These are considered permanent features in the wall of the organ. They are distinct from rugae, which are considered non-permanent or temporary allowing for distention and contraction."That is a lot of bowel. So basically food cannot jump past other food in the digestive tract. The pineapple was found in the duodenum. The first portion of the small intestine where food is dumped from the stomach into the small intestine. http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_national/jonbenet_ramsey/jonbenet_ramsey_autopsy.pdfpage 7 details what was found in the bowels. [/FONT]definition of proximal-Proximal: Toward the beginning, the nearer of two (or more) items. For example, the proximal end of the femur is part of the hip joint, and the shoulder is proximal to the elbow. The opposite of proximal is distal.

Food from the stomach is allowed into the duodenum by a muscle called the pylorus, or pyloric sphincter,

What's interesting is that my little brother had necrotizing intestines so they were removed at Chicago Children's Hospital back in 2008. He got his bowel transplant in 2009. But he had a duodenostomy for a year (what a nightmare). That chart on pbworks says it takes 4-5 hours for the stomach to completely empty which I thought was strange. I guess it means on average it's 4-5 but for him it was 2-3. Didn't JB and Burke have digestive issues or was that just a rumor?

What's interesting is that my little brother had necrotizing intestines so they were removed at Chicago Children's Hospital back in 2008. He got his bowel transplant in 2009. But he had a duodenostomy for a year (what a nightmare). That chart on pbworks says it takes 4-5 hours for the stomach to completely empty which I thought was strange. I guess it means on average it's 4-5 but for him it was 2-3. Didn't JB and Burke have digestive issues or was that just a rumor?
My granddaughter was born with her intestines on the outside so her bowels are very slow. I'm so sorry about your brother! A good friend of mine had the same thing when young and it is so scary and as you said, a nightmare. My granddaughter takes meds to keep her bowels moving and sometimes it makes it much faster than normal. I'd be interested to know if either took meds for bowel issues. IIRC neither had issues other than incontinence?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe the keyword is "completely". (?) Info I found said that food passes from the stomach to the small intestine in 30 minutes to 2 hours.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry about your granddaughter! I hope she is doing good! My bro does take a lot of meds including Prograf, Rapamune, Lomotil, and all the other delicious drugs (lol) He had a muscle biopsy which tested positive for Mito Disease so he takes a Mito cocktail as well which is chock full of vitamins and CoQ10. He has good days and bad days like we all do :D

Your question is a great one! I wondered because Holly Smith said JB's drawer was full of soiled panties and the theory was that it kept the abuser at bay. But, what if she had digestive issues too? Pineapple is supposed to help with it. Just another thing to ponder :)

JR has said they arrived home around 9:30-10:00pm. Pineapple was not served at the party and was the only found thing that wasn't completely digested. We know she had to have eaten the pineapple at home because there is a bowl of pineapple sitting on the table in the crime scene photos. Pineapple was reportedly the kid's favorite fruit.

I'm so sorry about your granddaughter! I hope she is doing good! My bro does take a lot of meds including Prograf, Rapamune, Lomotil, and all the other delicious drugs (lol) He had a muscle biopsy which tested positive for Mito Disease so he takes a Mito cocktail as well which is chock full of vitamins and CoQ10. He has good days and bad days like we all do :D

Your question is a great one! I wondered because Holly Smith said JB's drawer was full of soiled panties and the theory was that it kept the abuser at bay. But, what if she had digestive issues too? Pineapple is supposed to help with it. Just another thing to ponder :)

Not sure if she had digestive issues. She did have some bed wetting issues. Severe constipation can make a child have bed wetting issues. Supposedly a grapefruit size ball of feces was found in JB's bed at one point. But we also know Burke has smeared feces in her bedroom so we don't know if it was really hers.

Thank you. No I don't think a little girl could produce fecal material that big :shocked2: Most likely Burke saving it up and deposited it there IMO. Nasty

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back