Trial - Ross Harris #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you listen to RH breathing when he is upset, it the same kind as when was in room alone. The mic are up and it sounds different as it would been in person.

Sorry but I feel his emotions in those interview tapes are genuine. And so far (other than the sexting) he has told the truth (going by witnesses testimony)

BBM -- Looked like he shed some serious tears. He continuously wiped tears from his face with his hand.

This video is nothing like the police and prosecutors have made it sound. They have flat out lied about it. This is all so bizarre.

From the video, I thought L's behavior was more off kilter than Ross', but honestly it is not fair to judge the behavior in the light of day and with the benefit of hindsight and two years' worth of biased media reports.

I honestly do not know how I would react in those circumstances. I could see myself completely shutting down and going numb and silent, and I cloud also see myself raving like a lunatic. You don't know what will actually happen when faced with that kind of trauma.

How so?

I thought his behavior was just as they described. In all honestly, I expected it to not be. I thought it would have been overstated. But, I was surprised at the extent of his fake blubbering and weird statements. Leanna was bizarre, yes. That through me for a loop. I didn't expect that part of the video to be so strange.

From the video, I cannot now say that he did this intentionally. But he definitely was more concerned with himself than anything else in the aftermath. I think that once he realized what had happened, he flew into protection mode...just a selfish, self-centered person all-around. Poor little Cooper....And LH, not sure about her motherly bond with the little fella after viewing her reaction.

It is far too disturbing. More so than yesterday. Wasn't that Cooper's mother with Ross?

Not one tear. No emotion. Did she ever even say Cooper's name?

LH got down to business of looking for lawyers and ph #s for Home Depot.

LH kept gently touching and consoling Ross. Ross seldom touched LH. He fussed about jail's uncomfortable bed and metal toilet.

When she left, they hugged but did not kiss.

That was odd and unusual behavior for a mother, without tears or remorse, to console her husband after he killed their baby. "I'll be alright", she stoically informed Ross. "We'll get through this".

BS meter is far into the red hot fire zone. She wasn't even shocked. She wasn't saddened. *** ****. No other reason to act that way with JRH :moo:

They did kiss lol, I had just finish watching that again lol
rh lh end of visit june 18 2014.JPG

BBM -- Looked like he shed some serious tears. He continuously wiped tears from his face with his hand.

I haven't seen the Ross and Leanna video yet, but I think the tears he's shedding is because he is being charged. He must have realized at that point what he did and it didn't go the way he wanted it to.. JMO!

LE, IMO did a good job and I believe they had every reason to charge Ross.

And if you listen to RH breathing when he is upset, it the same kind as when was in room alone. The mic are up and it sounds different as it would been in person.

Sorry but I feel his emotions in those interview tapes are genuine. And so far (other than the sexting) he has told the truth (going by witnesses testimony)

I think his emotions were genuine too but we are in the minority here. I still do not believe he purposely killed his child.

I think his emotions were genuine too but we are in the minority here. I still do not believe he purposely killed his child.

Do you think Ross simply forgot after all the details he gave LE about CFA and how he strapped him (detailed) into his car seat etc, then went straight to work?

It's not mutually exclusive, though. I think his "emotions" were incredibly fake, but I'm not convinced he planned killing Cooper.

This video is nothing like the police and prosecutors have made it sound. They have flat out lied about it. This is all so bizarre.

From the video, I thought L's behavior was more off kilter than Ross', but honestly it is not fair to judge the behavior in the light of day and with the benefit of hindsight and two years' worth of biased media reports.

I honestly do not know how I would react in those circumstances. I could see myself completely shutting down and going numb and silent, and I cloud also see myself raving like a lunatic. You don't know what will actually happen when faced with that kind of trauma.

THIS.

And personally I see shock as they both are. We don't know their personalities but this is as you stated nothing at all like the DA or LEO has made it sound. Stuff taken out of context. That a pet peeve I guess. And you know the LH has to be in shock, she found out by the worker at the daycare Terrell. He saw on news about a baby dying and recognized RH veh. They went to Treehouse to try to locate Ross and Winston because she knew they had movie plans. Ross invoked at 731pm. Stoddard on the stand when they entered the video into evidence said this was about 45 min later so that would make it about 8:15pm. LEO got there about 4:23? Ross was put in the box at 6pm (per Stoddard today) LH learns from the guy at daycare, so news came how long ? Listening to scanner? Not sure what time was on news. THATS when LH found out so she had known less time than RH and knew nothing. I am really disgusted, and if I had been sitting on that jury I think I would be totally confused. Unsure what to think right about now.

Knowing about the sexting, the State has to hope that the Jury has that in their minds, and hopefully not paying close attention to what they saw. Serious question. Does anyone think they go home and watch replay? on youtube. Yes I know what they were told. I just really don't know that I trust as much as I use to.

Do you think Ross simply forgot after all the details he gave LE about CFA and how he strapped him (detailed) into his car seat etc, then went straight to work?

I believe he forgot because he was preoccupied with texting other women/girls. I do not see his strange behavior making him guilty of premeditated murder.

I believe he forgot because he was preoccupied with texting other women/girls. I do not see his strange behavior making him guilty of premeditated murder.

He was always texting other girls and didn't forget Cooper at those times. He didn't forget Cooper at CFA and he was texting.

It's not mutually exclusive, though. I think his "emotions" were incredibly fake, but I'm not convinced he planned killing Cooper.

I totally and honestly and very much mean this respectfully. And no way snarky or sarcastic.

But what would his emotions be? Are they incredibly fake as you state because, is it because you already think of him as guilty?

Do you feel that DA Statements (although not evidence) matched what we just watched?

Do you believe all the LEO testimony thus far? Even the ones that have been impeached by other LEO or the ME? Or their own incorrect reports?

Honestly, I struggle to think ANY parent is capable of harming their child! I remember looking at the pics and video of Casey Anthony thinking how is sure "looked" like she loved that precious little girl. But yet, somehow, she was able to get a beautiful life tattoo and go out dancing in the days after her daughter's death. How does one hurt such an innocent? And how does one think about themselves after doing that? I just don't understand.

And I'm not convinced (yet) he planned it, and I think some of his blubbering could be real, but for himself, not Cooper.

I know there are people here who doesn't think he intended to kill Cooper but I don't share that at all. This video (still haven't seen the one with him and Leanna) just made me think it even more. He may have been telling the truth but it's the part where he can't explain why he didn't take Cooper to day care, he simply sent straight to work. That is the fatal truth..

[video=youtube;hqhmfcQOQbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhmfcQOQbU[/video]

JUSTIN ROSS HARRIS TRIAL | DAY 11 - PART 2

Around the 41 minute mark in the above video, Detective Stoddard asks Ross who he was talking to at the crime scene. He said that Ross was seen actually talking on the phone. This was the night of Cooper's death so clearly this particular detail is not some part of a narrative that was pieced together at a later point in time. That call is significant IMO.

I think the po po had to have looked through his phone before they got a warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173