SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One body confirmed they said. The scary thing is they didn't say human remains...which would mean bones ..so the death would be recent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

WOW!

I've been doing a crash course on this thread and that's all I can say right now. WOW!

I am going to go out on a limb after reading all of those Amazon reviews (great find!) and say that KB was not the first woman kept in that container. I'd almost bet money. I'm thinking an Ariel Castro type of thing here. We'll see what happens.

God, I can't imagine the hell that woman has been through!! Just can't even wrap my head around it. I also can't wrap my head around how this guy was just walking around amongst the rest of us! I'm sorry, but sexual offenders don't "get better". They just don't!! :mad:

His car was white. Was it burned? Or is it just the lighting.

Forgive me for being confused -- I thought a WHITE car was missing?

Yup, it's not great quality I guess it could be the light, but it doesn't look burned to me and I thought I read it wasn't burned. So, is this someone elses car they have found? Reporter mistaken? It looks grey to me, and has a damaged bumper

D M is saying 4 burned bodies found. Back with a link in a few.....(I know, I know....it's Daily Mail....)

ETA: they just revised the title to a second body found

KB's facebook was deleted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D M is saying 4 burned bodies found. Back with a link in a few.....(I know, I know....it's Daily Mail....)

Oh my. KB was right. And jstkiddin above might be right with her "Ariel Castro" type guess. How awful.

Mac Lancaster - Neighbor on the Woffard property interviewed live right now. Says TK called Mac about buying his property (30+) acres, because TK wanted to build a house and a farm, and didn't want anyone between him and the road. Says TK put up large amounts of fencing surrounding the whole property. Mac thought it was to keep animals. Mac does not live on the property, lives elsewhere. Happy that the young lady is safe and alive. It's a normal rural neighborhood where everyone appreciates each other. Said be skeptical because you never know who your neighbor is.

KB's facebook was deleted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hope so. She deserves all the privacy she can get. Her picture is plastered everywhere right next to this monster with the caption, "woman found chained like a dog". It really bothers me that she continues to be exploited, but yet hardly any news agencies cared before she was found.
ETA, she is out of the hospital now, so watch the vultures camp in front of her family home.

The neighbors said there was nothing suspicious.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry I guess I misunderstood and reacted emotionally. Of course they could not have known when they saw a convicted sex offender going weekly to another property where he had a shipping container that it was suspicious. I just saw a live interview with the man who owns 30 acres next to TK's 95 acres. TK tried to buy his land and the man thought he was going to have a farm when he put up fence and did landscape work. No way this man or anyone with limited contact with TK could have known this was a dangerous psycho but how could anyone who worked with him or talked to him frequently have looked at his posts online knowing he was a sex offender and not call LE sooner? I'm not laying blame on anyone but it just boggles the mind.

Speaking of the animal abuse mention. He posted this weird photo of a cat a few times on his fb and it sits really bad with me because i feel like he did something cruel to it after the photo...same with the possum (?) mention ( was it possum. I dont remember) but talking of how cute they are. Just made me think he made them suffer for their cuteness, smallness, maybe like he suffered when he was small. I shudder to thinknhe was around a gf's child. Esp if people knew he was an offender, as it seems people did. The ab profile i think was him. Making himself look wanted, desired or something
Just my intuition..

I hope so. She deserves all the privacy she can get. Her picture is plastered everywhere right next to this monster with the caption, "woman found chained like a dog". It really bothers me that she continues to be exploited, but yet hardly any news agencies cared before she was found.
ETA, she is out of the hospital now, so watch the vultures camp in front of her family home.

AMEN!!

I hope her friends and family can arrange to take her somewhere far away and undisclosed. For good long while. Let some of this die down.

Ok I made a start on the Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xEK0-nHcmoM7R-8lyjv0KAgQZbY&usp=sharing

In the meantime I need to locate all other land/properties TK owns, if anyone can help with that info. TIA

I think there has been some confusion about how many properties TK owns. He owns two - the 95.57 acres in Woodruff and his house at 213 Windsong Way in Moore. The other properties listed by his real estate agency aren't his - they have their own owners who just had the bad luck of listing with a killer. Likewise for any properties that are managed by his company (hence some of the comments on this FB page about people bringing him the rent) - he was simply the manager for a property owned by someone else.

What I believe are his parents own a house (with a very small yard, in a neighborhood) in Greenville County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ingridmc4