SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through this guys whole timeline last night. Recurring themes: "Nothing on the news", The mail coming, and taking out the trash. Odd.

I agree. Extremely odd...He seemed so bothered by the 'bills' coming. I understand we all dread bills, but the amount of times he brought this up was bizarre to me.

Whoever mentioned Ariel Castro - Thank you! I could not think what case this was reminding me of.

I'm really concerned the Carver's are heading up there :(

I hope Shadow McClaine's family notifies law enforcement that she is missing and they can test anyone found to see if it is her. She went missing around the same time as KB and it is about a 5 hour drive from where her car was found.

They have Shadow's ex-husband and at least one other soldier in jail as POI's in her disappearance I doubt she ran into TK at all. JMO.

Does anyone know if the bond hearing in 5 minutes will be live online?

http://www.wyff4.com/article/woman-...-captive-man-still-missing-police-say/8118497

--snip
Carver’s family was on their way to the property Friday afternoon.

Wright said that when KB was found, she told investigators that there might be bodies on the property.

"She said that there are four people buried on this property. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but we will stay here as long as it takes to make sure that what she said is true or not true, Wright said.

"We’re trying to make sure we don’t have a serial killer on our hands. (It) very possibly could be what we have."

Tammy Kingery from SC has been missing since 2014. She was located, and last seen just over 2 hours away from TK's property.

I hope Shadow McClaine's family notifies law enforcement that she is missing and they can test anyone found to see if it is her. She went missing around the same time as KB and it is about a 5 hour drive from where her car was found.

Just come across this too

Brianna Smith ‏@bsmithnews 29m29 minutes ago
Better pic of car being towed away off Todd Kohlhepp's property yesterday. @WSPA7

Cwb1N0lXgAAQxal.jpg

https://twitter.com/bsmithnews

Is it covered in brown paint or mud? Attempt to camouflage, conceal it?

Reading posts on the FB of a "friend" of his, a woman says, "Unless you are a friend of his you can't see a lot of his comments. If you could, you would see some really bizarre post And to think he and I had a long running (years) joke about burying bodies in our yards."

Charlie's car didn't have a black front bumper, it was white, but the tire rims do look the same

that car is definitely brown. im thinking that it isn't the white one. what model of car was David's? I will tell you if it is his.

Better pic of car being towed away off Todd Kohlhepp's property yesterday. @WSPA7

Cwb1N0lXgAAQxal.jpg

http://www.foxcarolina.com//story/3...g-anderson-woman-captive#.WBv1BLPaf7w.twitter

--snip
Kohlhepp’s case was moved from juvenile to adult court. Dozens of pages of documents address his behavior as a young child through his teenage years. The judge who moved the case to adult court had a scathing summary of Kohlhepp and his behavior, calling Kohlhepp “behaviorally and emotionally dangerous.” He went on to write, “At less than the age of 9, this juvenile was impulsive, explosive, and preoccupied with sexual content. He has not changed. He has been unabatedly aggressive to others and destructive of property since nursery school. He destroys his own clothing, personal possessions and pets apparently on whim.”

That report includes a psychiatrist’s report that said he had “emotional difficulties and poor impulse control.” It said Kohlhepp underwent counseling for many years in South Carolina and Georgia, from the time he was 8 or 9 years old.

The report also included statements about Kohlhepp's relationship mother, who resided in Spartanburg at the time. Kohlhepp had lived with her until the he went to live with his father in the mid-1980s, when the kidnapping occurred. The report states “Mrs. Kohlhepp states that Todd has experienced emotional, behavioral problems for as long as she can remember”. She said these problems went back to 15 months of age. She also mentioned that Kohlhepp had made several threats to harm her and to kill himself prior to the 1986 crime.

The report went on to say, “There is also mention made of Todd destroying his bedroom with a hammer; destroying other children’s projects; hitting other children; cloroxing a goldfish; shooting a dog with a BB gun; being dismissed from the Boy Scouts because he was too disruptive; shredding his own clothes.”
Family trouble was another common theme in the court document. It stated Kohlhepp did not have much of a relationship with his biological father until he went to live with him in the 1980s. His mother had re-married and there were also issued with his stepfather.

A quote from his father was also included in the report, stating "The only emotion Todd seems capable of showing is anger."

--more@link.

Not sure if this gas been posted in previous threads but in a previous link to his Amazon reviews, he posted this reference to Hotel California. Those lyrics were also posted on Carvers Facebook page after he was missing.

27bc137c36f14cbae11ebf3cc1de7b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly...My gut tells me he was not working at this alone. "bills coming" then "taking out the trash" and of course...all the pics and talk about the property. I think this case is going to be epic...In a very sad, sad way.

Cwb1N0lXgAAQxal.jpg

Looks burned to me. If you look at the side, it looks like paint has peeled off due to heat from a fire. The right front wheel also looks like it has seen some heat, because it looks like the chrome has peeled off. But the tires don't look melted? I dunno. Wish we had some better pics so we could see the interior to see if it was intact or damaged. It is definitely a Pontiac Grand Prix though.

quoting myself.. it does look like a Pontiac grand prix.. but its brown?

that car is definitely brown. im thinking that it isn't the white one. what model of car was David's? I will tell you if it is his.

Well with all due respect maybe there was no suspicious behavior to report? The neighbor interviewed stated TK kept to himself. Not sure I understand you taking issue with the neigbors for not reporting suspicious behavior - what suspicious behavior?

Interview with the neighbors:

http://www.waff.com/story/33629153/neighbors-surprised-by-todd-kohlhepps-latest-act

BBM.
Are you kidding me?!? People knew about him and didn't report suspicious behavior? :scared:

They found a body on the property.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads