SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

39679538-erika-breanna-spencer-jpg.jpg

SC - Erika Spencer, 21, pregnant, murdered, Roebuck, 21 May 2015

A little more than 5 miles from Spartanburg: https://goo.gl/maps/YNgNMg5kBZU2

:thinking:

ETA: There are property/land listings for Roebuck on his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/soldbytodd/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

ETA2: This one is different from the others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQMNIBaTQc
Just an observation.

In May of 2015, Erika was pregnant & murdered in her somewhat isolated home at 110 Davis Road, it's at stones throw from Otts Shoal & walking distance to Gable Middle School on Otts Shoal...https://goo.gl/maps/iYMS3Gdj1Bm

Here's an inactive TK listing so it's expired/old - it's a parcel of land on Otts Shoal https://www.realestatebook.com/homes/usa/sc/roebuck/otts-shoals-rd-id16491897

:thinking:

For what it's all worth.

snipped...
...5.65 acres of level land on Otts Shoals Road in highly sought after Spartanburg School District Six, within walking distance of Gable Middle School. Densely wooded with pine trees, you can either carve out an isolated home site or harvest the timber to recoup some of your purchase. A beautiful location for your next home. Call Todd Kohlhepp at 864-384-2488 for more info. Spt 238782 Gvl 1331824 Asking only 45,000

why did he have to say CARVE OUT. an isolated home...

Still catching up, so I apologize if already noted. I think there is a definite connection in the holidays. Three day weekends gave him extra time to carry out his crimes without having to account for his whereabouts or take time off. Also, growing up in a dysfunctional family, his holidays were likely to be times of high-stress, unfulfilled expectations and as we've seen abandonment.

Still :thinking: ?family holidays have meaning due to when he did the first rape, his father had left him home alone and he had been gone 3 days already on a trip out of town with a girlfriend when he committed that crime the day before Thanksgiving, and CDC and KB was right before Labor Day weekend(missing on August 30th, labor day on Sept 5th)

05/26/2014- Toasha Nicole Rice Vale, NC This was Memorial Day
09/20/2014- Tamera Kingerly North Augusta, SC
11/25/2014- Aaliyah Bell Hall Rock Hill, SC 2 days before T’giving
11/28/2014- Jade Pasco pregnant Spartanburg, SC Day after T’giving
01/25/2015- Cobey Smith Greensville, SC found shot
04/20/2015- Emmanuel Quarles Anderson, SC
05/13/2015- Erica Spencer pregnant Roebuck, SC found dead strangled May 10 was Mothers Day
08/07/2015- Kimberlyn Cubias Jacksonville, Fl see with a man
11/14/2015- Aremy Naranjo-Méndez Gastonia, NC
02/02/2016- Kenny Kilgore Greenville, SC
05/23/2016- Hailey Burn Charlotte, NC
05/30/2016- Taylor Johnson Gilbert, SC This was Monday, Memorial Day
06/10/2016- Allaya Hite Lancaster, SC .

Jeez, two pregnant women in the list

I feel like LE are trying to discourage the press from camping out. I'm guessing that only adds to the stress of their job. They want to take their time and do everything right but the press is wanting answers right away like this is an episode of Criminal Minds. JMO. Early on, in another presser the Sheriff refused to guess how many days/weeks they may be searching the property. My paraphrased take on his answer was "as long as it takes" and I hope he still has that stance. They must be exhausted and disturbed by what has been found so far and I don't think their work is anywhere near over with yet. JMO.

Makes sense. And perhaps more than the press, it could be intended to keep gawkers away? Journalists tweeted throughout the weekend re: busyness of the road, people stopping in traffic just to look, etc. And if sheriff W was indeed delayed by traffic, that could be super problematic.

O/T Is it just me? I just hate it when a case gets split up into so many different threads! It's makes it so hard to remember where you were reading and/or commenting..(Now which thread was I on when I saw that or was dialoguing with someone?) Guess there's a reason for it, but I wish we could just have one continuous thread instead of so many different ones. JMO (Of course, I realize the need for one devoted just to media, documents, etc., without comments.)

Totally agree .... so many threads is very confusing

I agree. When it gets to this point, I give up trying to keep up. I wish there was at least one general thread for "general " questions. I just do the best I can at this point as I don't have time to keep up on all the different threads. Oh well.

General discussion thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?321034-Breaking-News-Latest-Developments

This thread is supposed to be for discussing his possible victims but we didn't have a general discussion/update thread until last night so people were posting everything new here.

So, question for everyone to get it back on topic, of the missing and cold cases discussed so far, which do you think are most likely? Which ones should go on Skibaboo's map?

Tracy Wright is already on the map.

What other cases do we need to take a close look at?

Good morning everyone. Please let me know if this post's content is not allowed.
SNIP
I'm seeing a strange result when i look for TK's address history...
Some sites list him as living at the same address, 612 Mesa Lane, but in MAYO, SC, 29368 rather than Moore, 29369.
Mayo and Moore are 30 minutes apart by car. I don't think there is a Mesa Lane actually in Mayo.

TK's name can be found associated when searching "612 mesa lane, mayo", which, again, I don't think exists.
That is his bio mom's address. She currently has a different last name. Not sure why "Mayo" comes up, but the town starts w/ an M and is in Spartanburg County. I don't believe that we can publicly sleuth family. (Doesn't mean we can't do it on our own, as I've hinted repeatedly. Check obits & you can find the PA connection pretty easily.)

Hi. I'm new here. I began perusing WS after Heather Elvis went missing, continued to follow when Sierah went missing, and was tracking along after KB went missing all the way until now.

I have a theory, but I want to preface it with some basic information. I'm from Myrtle Beach, very near where Heather Elvis went missing and I attended high school with her older brother. I spent a summer living in Chesnee, SC (very near to super bike) . Maybe connecting the dots I think I see, instead of the dots that actually exist.

In the Heather Elvis case, what if jealous TM had some type of shady online connection with TK (seems plausible to me) (also, Myrtle beach isn't too far from S-Burg. People in Sburg would commonly have a beach vacation in Myrtle). So TM nabs HE, and hands her off to TK, then drives Heathers car back to peach tree landing where SM picks her up and they pretend that nothing happened. Meanwhile, TK takes HE, has such a good time, but struggles with keeping her anywhere or finding a place to bury her, that 5 months later he buys 100 acres. Also, HE went missing on December 18, 2013, just before Christmas, so the holiday idea fits here also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, first post here on websleuths but I have been following this case closely since CDC's facebook became active after he was reported missing.
I would like to add Camelia Perez-Hernandez and her boyfriend Luis Hernandez as potential TK victims. Even though they were reported missing from Richardson Texas, the timeline matches and the similarities to the KB / CDC case are strikingly similiar.
She worked for Keller Williams Realty and one of TK's facebook posts in August mentions throwing the body of a dead body of (Keller Williams) on a fire.
Reported missing 7/12/2016.
In her last post to Facebook on the evening of July 11, she posted that she was pregnant. “This confirmed, I'm going to be a mom!!!!!” she wrote. “Not what I expected or planned it, I still can't believe it.”
Rodriguez called his employer about week after Camelia's disappearance. It was a brief conversation that investigators traced to Mexico.
Can we trace TK to Texas and Mexico prior to the CDC / KB event?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wfaa...issing-richardson-real-estate-agent/281788423
fakebeave said:
Camelia Perez-Hernandez and her boyfriend disappearance is very similar to KB.
She worked for Keller Williams Realty.....

TK website / facebook post:
http://imgur.com/a/28xJD

If I am way off with this one forgive me, but things just seem way too similiar.

That is his bio mom's address. She currently has a different last name. Not sure why "Mayo" comes up, but the town starts w/ an M and is in Spartanburg County. I don't believe that we can publicly sleuth family. (Doesn't mean we can't do it on our own, as I've hinted repeatedly. Check obits & you can find the PA connection pretty easily.)

He lived with her there, if that makes a difference.

Hi all, first post here on websleuths but I have been following this case closely since CDC's facebook became active after he was reported missing.
I would like to add Camelia Perez-Hernandez and her boyfriend Luis Hernandez as potential TK victims. Even though they were reported missing from Richardson Texas, the timeline matches and the similarities to the KB / CDC case are strikingly similiar.
She worked for Keller Williams Realty and one of TK's facebook posts in August mentions throwing the body of a dead body of (Keller Williams) on a fire.
In her last post to Facebook on the evening of July 11, she posted that she was pregnant. “This confirmed, I'm going to be a mom!!!!!” she wrote. “Not what I expected or planned it, I still can't believe it.”
Rodriguez called his employer about week after Camelia's disappearance. It was a brief conversation that investigators traced to Mexico.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wfaa...issing-richardson-real-estate-agent/281788423
fakebeave said:

If I am way off with this one forgive me, but things just seem way too similiar.

Respectfully, but odds are when a pregnant woman disappears, it's the person who got her pregnant.

This pretty much says it all to me:

When they couldn’t find her on July 12, her family says they called her boyfriend, 41-year-old Luis Rodriguez. The two were having a secret relationship because he's married. They say initially he agreed to help them search for her, but that same day disappeared.

”No one has seen him either," Perez said. "He has not turned on his phone. No bank activity either. He has disappeared as well.”

KB and CDC disappeared at the same time.

Still catching up, so I apologize if already noted. I think there is a definite connection in the holidays. Three day weekends gave him extra time to carry out his crimes without having to account for his whereabouts or take time off. Also, growing up in a dysfunctional family, his holidays were likely to be times of high-stress, unfulfilled expectations and as we've seen abandonment.

Wish I could multiquote, and probably in the wrong thread. But didn't an "approved" screenshot of his during their capture speak to something about at 3 days, they get hungry and they'll ?? I can't recall the rest. Three days left by himself at Thanksgiving back then was when he did the rape... And most of the ones I highlighted on the post you responded to.. three day weekends.

Am I going cray cray reading into things?

I've seen it a lot. He can change his mind. Jodi Arias started out representing herself and then changed her mind. Several times.

Strategically for a psycho, representing ones self is a "high" perhaps. The can intimidate anyone wanting to come forward and give statements if they do such early as they get to see all reports. They have such deep access doing such that it is scary. JA did such imho to see certain records, (in addition to bring a false statement to the court that perhaps her lawyer would never have been allowed to do, but that is another story than here.. or is it :thinking:)

Seeing the records.. he can see all the interviews of his family, friends.... that is scaryyyyyyyyyyyy. In addition, he could call as witnesses any "innocents" to these murders who may have "an embarrassing past" just to screw with them by interrogation or merely putting on the defense witness list.

I still am at a quandry that msm said he did ask for a lawyer... and now doesn't have one. I am sure that the FBI and locals buttoned that one up so no issues during trial as we ALL heard him ask for a lawyer during his hearing.

Hi. I'm new here. I began perusing WS after Heather Elvis went missing, continued to follow when Sierah went missing, and was tracking along after KB went missing all the way until now.

I have a theory, but I want to preface it with some basic information. I'm from Myrtle Beach, very near where Heather Elvis went missing and I attended high school with her older brother. I spent a summer living in Chesnee, SC (very near to super bike) . Maybe connecting the dots I think I see, instead of the dots that actually exist.

In the Heather Elvis case, what if jealous TM had some type of shady online connection with TK (seems plausible to me) (also, Myrtle beach isn't too far from S-Burg. People in Sburg would commonly have a beach vacation in Myrtle). So TM nabs HE, and hands her off to TK, then drives Heathers car back to peach tree landing where SM picks her up and they pretend that nothing happened. Meanwhile, TK takes HE, has such a good time, but struggles with keeping her anywhere or finding a place to bury her, that 5 months later he buys 100 acres. Also, HE went missing on December 18, 2013, just before Christmas, so the holiday idea fits here also.

fakebeave said:

:welcome3:

fakebeave said:

:wagon: to WS! Thanks for both of your first posts

Fox Carolina is live from the scene now on their FB page.

"LIVE NOW: Backhoe returns to Todd Kohlhepp's property in Woodruff during investigation."

Mods, I just got this pm from a very trusted member lol, but I can't delete my above post now.

"The Daily Mail ran the article of that photo which was on TK's social media. It has been debunked.. He copied it from another's page and posted it on his. They are raising He!! and have contacted LE in an attempt to have it removed. It is their daughter's photo..Ya may want to delete.."

Apparently TK posted on the internet a picture of a woman walking on the same property that KB was found. The LE are looking into whether this could be another possible victim. Here's a link of the article, they have the picture of the woman in the article by it is blurry.

UPDATE: I cut out the link to the daily mail article since this may have been debunked by now.
If it is officially debunked, ignore below comments about the picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. That picture really concerns me. Here is why

-She looks to be barefooted to me. Or maybe slippers but her heel looks to be skin colored so thinking barefoot.

-Her dress is more of a nightgown to me. Looks like PJs underneath.

-I think she also has some sort of glove on her left hand which is not normal for the weather. I am wondering if he had her handcuffed and chained to something and was letting her out for a break. The glove would hide the handcuff.
And he also could have easily photoshopped out a chain or cable.

-

As someone who used to live in both the upstate and Athens, GA... I think Athens should be cut from consideration. Everything honestly looks like he operated closer to home and Athens, because of how it is off the highway, is quite a distance from Spartanburg and mostly college-aged people.

I also think this is why people from Orangeburg, Myrtle Beach, Aiken, etc probably wouldn't be included on my list until we see who the unidentified are. While all of those are in-state, that's quite a distance to drive with a hostage/dead person and reeeeeallly easy to get pulled for even slightly speeding around Newberry on I-26. That was a notorious speed trap by highway patrol for YEARS and may still be, I don't drive there anymore.

Fox Carolina is live from the scene now on their FB page.

"LIVE NOW: Backhoe returns to Todd Kohlhepp's property in Woodruff during investigation."

More remains? What else could it be?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member