Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the last KP interview that was just posted....but I am not sure it can be discussed? Can we talk about the words KP used in the MSM interview or not?

re: latest interview in which he seems to be expecting her to come home.

This is much the same as her sister said in an interview a few days ago.

What's up with that?

Do they think she's a runaway?

Or do they think she's going to escape her captor?

Strange.

I have a question about the last KP interview that was just posted....but I am not sure it can be discussed? Can we talk about the words KP used in the MSM interview or not?

It's a fine line ... MSM is fair game ... but no sleuthing him.
Moderator?

In the latest interview, he (Tom Bosenko) mentions that they are getting help from the FBI. Wow, read between the lines on this interview...

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/keith-papini-speaks-out-about-missing-wife/152808468

* I was having trouble loading this interview for some reason, so I had to watch it on my smartphone

The husband just doesn't seem to know which direction to turn right now. If anyone is depressed in this, its this guy. On top of not sleeping, I'll bet he is not eating much either. He's hoping for the best, but deep down I think he knows the end result is not going to be good.

FormerReddingRunner ... what's that on his neck, his rt side facing camera?

RIGHT!?! I know!!! I'm worried...what that mark could possibly be? I hadn't noticed it before, but it looks serious...like a scratch wound.

addendum: I know he was technically cleared by law enforcement but that marks looks odd...unless he was just out searching and ran into a branch.

In the latest interview, he (Tom Bosenko) mentions that they are getting help from the FBI. Wow, read between the lines on this interview...
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/keith-papini-speaks-out-about-missing-wife/152808468

One thing that caught my ear as far as this being a voluntary disappearance was the husband said of her "show up at MY house." It was/is their home, not just his. Especially if she's an involuntary SAHM who became that due to losing her job, she could have been real depressed.

re: latest interview in which he seems to be expecting her to come home.

This is much the same as her sister said in an interview a few days ago.

What's up with that?

Do they think she's a runaway?

Or do they think she's going to escape her captor?

Strange.

I agree. Its almost like they think she is going to just walk in the door at any second. Odd, for sure.

One thing that caught my ear as far as this being a voluntary disappearance was the husband said of her "show up at MY house." It was/is their home, not just his. Especially if she's an involuntary SAHM who became that due to losing her job, she could have been real depressed.

YES. This was the first thing I noticed as well. I am a SAHM and my husband would not refer to our home that way.

I use Pinterest. I almost never make my own comments on my pins. But I can confirm that on all the pins I've repinned that have comments on them from other people that have made the original pin, it makes it look like I wrote the comment that goes with the pin, not the original pinner. It's a weakness of the Pinterest system IMO.

Also just saying that my own personal feeling on this is abduction. I've had that feeling from the first post. Husband gives me no hinky feelings and she doesn't seem a suicide risk to me and I say that as someone who has lost two family members to sudden and unexpected suicide, so I'm well aware it can happen.

I always change the captions on my pins ... 100% of the time. It's not a Pinterest weakness, anyone can change them with the edit tool. I have over 18K pins. ;)

My daughter and I both commented on that wording at the same time.

The neck thing, I can't tell if its a wound or like a dimple/pock mark. I have bad eyes though.

"MY house."I noticed it too...

not sure how much I should comment on that...

Why not abduct her when she was outdoors, kill her somewhere else, and hide the body? It would make more sense. Would the killer really want to spend that much time in the victim's home? How could he even be sure he could leave no trace evidence? And what if a lamp or something got broken in the struggle? Just doesn't seem plausible to me. It seems more likely that she disappeared after leaving her home on foot. At least it does to me.

Sorry, just saw this. I think he may well have wanted to spend time with her in her home, in fact, spending time with her in her home was his motivation for going there. He also was likely very careful about cleaning up. The evidence which would likely have led LE to him was probably all on the victim herself, which is why he didn't leave her in the house.
That the scent hounds lost her trail in the driveway says to me that she was in a vehicle when she left her home. JMO

I'm 5'8 and 115 lbs. BMI 17.5. I am not anorexic. I am not depressed, stressed, or overwhelmed. I do not restrict my food intake. I eat what I want when I want. I've had many people "wonder" (ie accuse) me of having issues with food. Including doctors. People close to me shake their heads in amazement as I eat them under the table. Being fit and not "fat" is fair game these days for eating disorder diagnoses. Nowadays those of us of reasonable weight are labeled as "sick" while the overwhelming majority of Americans are actually grossly overweight. Sherri has a BMI that is normal. She also looks healthy, radiant, and in shape. To suggest her body type is somehow dysfunctional or indicative of mental disorder is really offensive to us who are physically fit and not the norm of the average overweight American citizen these days. Normal BMI does not mean anorexic or stressed out or overwhelmed. It just means we are not obese like most Americans.

Normal BMI starts at 18.5, actually. So your BMI is not normal. BMI under 18.5 is considered underweight. If your doctor questioned that, she is just doing her job.

Sherri's BMI, at 5'3 100 lbs, would be 17.7. Also officially underweight.

It doesn't necessarily indicate a problem, but it is concerning.

And the comment you were responding to referenced a particular picture on Sherri's photobucket. Did you see it? It wasn't based on her general appearance.

Sorry, just saw this. I think he may well have wanted to spend time with her in her home, in fact, spending time with her in her home was his motivation for going there. He also was likely very careful about cleaning up. The evidence which would likely have led LE to him was probably all on the victim herself, which is why he didn't leave her in the house.
That the scent hounds lost her trail in the driveway says to me that she was in a vehicle when she left her home. JMO

Spending time with her?

RIGHT!?! I know!!! I'm worried...what that mark could possibly be? I hadn't noticed it before, but it looks serious...like a scratch wound.

addendum: I know he was technically cleared by law enforcement but that marks looks odd...unless he was just out searching and ran into a branch.

That mark was not there in an earlier interview after her disappearance.
http://ktla.com/2016/11/07/search-continues-for-norcal-woman-who-disappeared-during-afternoon-jog/
IMO it's nothing to worry about.

How do you know the dogs lost her scent in the driveway? I don't recall hearing that.

I, and a lot of other people, can alternate between saying MY house and OUR house... MY kids and OUR kids, etc. Also nothing to worry about IMO.

SABBM

Almost seems like it was feared by KP and/or Sherri's family that an abduction was likely ? Is that maybe where you're going ? If so... why ?
This is a baffling case !

Mmm, I am leaning toward a voluntarily leaving and starting a new life...perhaps it's because I like to stay optimistic. Let's face it: a voluntarily leaving would mean she is alive and well. The "reading between the lines" I was hinting at was the "MY house" which seemed odd and out of place...

However, it's still possible she could have a very possessive husband AND she got abducted...

Has anyone commented on Sherri's intelligence? Was she a problem solver? A critical thinker? I have read about her being a great mom, a happy person, etc but nothing really telling if she could manage on her own (if she left on her own). Was she dependent on KP or other people to guide her through life?

(I am only asking because I know some people who could not figure out a way out of a paperbag. For instance, my SIL would never make it on her own. She needs someone to tell her to do x,y,z...)

I agree it is weird to word it that way, (MY house) but I also take into consideration that his wife has been missing for a week, and he has probably gotten very little sleep. I would imagine he is worried sick, not only about his wife and if she is still alive, but having to break down and tell his children that their mother is gone. He is probably barely functioning right now, let alone worrying about how he is going to word things while talking to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow