UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been lurking here and on the fb group from day 1 but only just registered to post.

The family seem to have stopped asking for help but seem confident work is going on behind the scenes. It therefore seems likely that the police and family know more than we know and are close to solving this but I get the impression they are delaying for a reason.

Why the sudden delay? Could it be the case that they don't want to alert their suspect? Perhaps because the suspect has temporarily left the country, perhaps for the US on leave, but is due back in the UK shortly and waiting for them to arrive back would be a whole lot easier than extradition route, especially if it would be complicated by their job?

I'm still of the opinion that whatever happened was probably a tragic accident.

Have been lurking here and on the fb group from day 1 but only just registered to post.

The family seem to have stopped asking for help but seem confident work is going on behind the scenes. It therefore seems likely that the police and family know more than we know and are close to solving this but I get the impression they are delaying for a reason.

Why the sudden delay? Could it be the case that they don't want to alert their suspect? Perhaps because the suspect has temporarily left the country, perhaps for the US on leave, but is due back in the UK shortly and waiting for them to arrive back would be a whole lot easier than extradition route, especially if it would be complicated by their job?

I'm still of the opinion that whatever happened was probably a tragic accident.

I don't know....That media announced search of Beck Row was sort of giving it away if that is the case. The family definitely do seem a lot quieter lately though.

Welcome, BTW.

Speculative but possibly one of the miscreants from the ( very well known) crack house on lower Baxter street.

There so much information that would be helpful right now. If they spoke to the workers in the bars and pubs, where they live (in bse or dare I say bm way) if any carpool home etc and the cctv in the pubs and clubs. If this is a prearranged lift surely the most likely is it was done during the night out. Its infuriating going over the same details and not getting any further because you just get to the point of speculation.

So, let's have it. Honest opinions having gone through all the individual threads, everything we know, suspect and speculate. What are people's gut feelings on what happened? Taking into account the most recent search areas (which are completely random to everything we do know)

I'll be intrigued to see if the majority have the same feelings.

There so much information that would be helpful right now. If they spoke to the workers in the bars and pubs, where they live (in bse or dare I say bm way) if any carpool home etc and the cctv in the pubs and clubs. If this is a prearranged lift surely the most likely is it was done during the night out. Its infuriating going over the same details and not getting any further because you just get to the point of speculation.

So, let's have it. Honest opinions having gone through all the individual threads, everything we know, suspect and speculate. What are people's gut feelings on what happened? Taking into account the most recent search areas (which are completely random to everything we do know)

I'll be intrigued to see if the majority have the same feelings.

I have stated my theory before but I will say it again. I believe he entered a vehicle willingly which is on CCTV but still not traced. The vehicle took a similar route to the bin lorry

Sorry I haven't managed to quote the question but I believe an incident involving 'friend' from USAF, either whilst picking Corrie up for a lift, during the lift enroute to base or at a stop off somewhere. Possibly a falling out that ended up with a punch that wasn't meant to cause serious harm but did rather than anything premeditated.

<modsnip>

In that case his brother Darroch should be charged with publicly perverting the course of justice in my opinion. I specifically remember him saying it. I can see him in my head now saying it. The whole of my theorisations have hinged on verbal evidence (which I believe is admissible in court?) being factual.

It was actually a friend asked for a picture of Corrie and his brother on a night out and Corrie then forwarded it to them.

Perverting the course of justice involves covering up a crime by the way so even if Darroch lied about the photo (he didn't) he couldn't be possibly charged with anything.

I'd also speculate takeaway involvement. Seems a huge amount of food, was he getting freebies, how friendly were they? Here, take this lot, I finish at 3:30 and will give you a ride home.

For what it's worth I suspect he accepted a lift from someone he spoke to on the night and that the bin lorry is a coincidence. Mainly because I can't get it straight in my head what the phone ping really means for him or the phone. I also think the person lives in bse opposed to bm. Purely because of the new searches, although neck row is pretty telling what they think has happened to the car.

I suspect a worker either pub or club with involvement in drugs or someone from one of the bases who he had hacked off in one way or another.

My guess is that Corrie was catfished into a meet - either with a guy or a couple. I think the teens are involved, possibly one or more are under 16 so they can't mention them for legal reasons. The teens were driving parents car, without their knowledge. Maybe a long shot, and doesn't explain where Corrie has ended up, but as I say it's just my guess.

Have seen on the police updates the area does not have 100% cctv coverage. Take that how you will.

Partially, I just don't believe it takes 8 weeks to track a vehicle that was in a pedestrianised zone at 4AM. I don't think that you would put a phone in a bin unless you somehow knew it was being collected imminently given that it may hold key evidence and I don't believe that the lad would put himself in the danger of going with a stranger (especially when we must assume a male is involved due to Corrie's size).

Bin vehicles go through thorough cleaning at the end of a round and there was sufficient "transfer and disposal time" before the lorry was seized.

My feeling is that they will have had the bin driver under surveillance and the new searches are related to his movements, which my of course be entirely innocent.

All of the misinformation and social media presence has been to apply pressure to the guilty party during the surveillance period. People get sloppy when you take the pressure off so false flags are common policy.

The bin weight isn't as relevant under this scenario because I believe he was either put in the bin after the tip or he was put directly in to the waste area by the driver. The 11Kg just seems like a HUGE understatement that an individual who isn't overly savvy might instinctively state to try and throw the scent off.

Is this because of the unreliability of the weight of the rubbish?

Partially, I just don't believe it takes 8 weeks to track a vehicle that was in a pedestrianised zone at 4AM. I don't think that you would put a phone in a bin unless you somehow knew it was being collected imminently given that it may hold key evidence and I don't believe that the lad would put himself in the danger of going with a stranger (especially when we must assume a male is involved due to Corrie's size).

Bin vehicles go through thorough cleaning at the end of a round and there was sufficient "transfer and disposal time" before the lorry was seized.

My feeling is that they will have had the bin driver under surveillance and the new searches are related to his movements, which my of course be entirely innocent.

All of the misinformation and social media presence has been to apply pressure to the guilty party during the surveillance period. People get sloppy when you take the pressure off so false flags are common policy.

The bin weight isn't as relevant under this scenario because I believe he was either put in the bin after the tip or he was put directly in to the waste area by the driver. The 11Kg just seems like a HUGE understatement that an individual who isn't overly savvy might instinctively state to try and throw the scent off.

This is of course a huge possibilty, assuming Corrie loitered in that bay for a good half an hour or so. The bin man would have to know the cctv situation in that area.

I don't know about transfer and disposal. I'd imagine it's risky to try and hide a body in a place that must have cameras and people about. If this was the case though he's done a good enough job of quick thinking to evade all the searches.

This is of course a huge possibilty, assuming Corrie loitered in that bay for a good half an hour or so. The bin man would have to know the cctv situation in that area.

I don't know about transfer and disposal. I'd imagine it's risky to try and hide a body in a place that must have cameras and people about. If this was the case though he's done a good enough job of quick thinking to evade all the searches.

But why if it was an accident? No point... you own up and take the punishment.... but if he had then hid the body well that is a very serious crime

But why if it was an accident? No point... you own up and take the punishment.... but if he had then hid the body well that is a very serious crime

Some people are bloody weird is my guess. I don't think it's what happened. But you can't definitively said it didn't.

The timing is the only issue but we know that in that 30 mins he did not leave on foot. Given he managed to sleep for 2 hours in a doorway, it is relatively feasible he simply lay down there.
CCTV avoidance was probably fluke but we do already know that the wagon obscured the cameras.

In in terms of transfer, the bin driver gets to his final location, its quiet, its 420AM, he puts Corrie in his personal vehicle then disposes of the body, maybe heads home to Beck Row or Rougham area of Bury. Or he simply makes use of the facilities at his end location to dispose of the body, its likely he would know the CCTV camera's at a place he visited multiple times a day.

It still isn't murder though, and once he has the body in his vehicle (done in panic) he is kind of committed to it.
Own up or try and get away with it, we may all think we would do the right thing but many don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500