MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

http://fox4kc.com/2016/10/04/city-t...hey-must-take-down-sign-posted-in-their-yard/

Despite their hope, the family's been told they're going to have to take down the signs they have posted on their house.

Bradley said the city told her there was an anonymous complaint about the signs, and they had to be removed because they didn't meet guidelines.

http://www.kmbz.com/Northland-baby-s-disappearance-stretches-to-five-y/22896301

"Even the people that may or may not believe us err on the side of caution, Lisa's out there somewhere" said Jeremy Irwin. "We still need the tips called into the TIPS Hotline."

~~

The Irwin family is holding a candle light prayer service at 7 p.m., October 8, at 3620 N. Lister Ave.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33316763...move-missing-child-banner-from-northland-home

Lisa Irwin's parents ordered to remove missing child banner from Northland home

"I do understand where they are coming from, even though it hurts," Bradley said. "These were hung with hope."

One family's desperate plea is apparently someone else's eyesore.

"For me keeping them up is important because I want to constantly remind people that she's still missing and that there's still a $100,000 reward. We are still a broken family waiting for our a child to come home," Bradley said.

The city considers the banner on Bradley's home too long. She says it will be tough to take it down.

for once, i'm actually on DB's side. i don't understand why people can have the gaudiest, tackiest, gross-est halloween displays and the brightest, "let's use 10,000 lights" xmas decorations, but a sign for lisa is against city ordinances?

crazy.

for once, i'm actually on DB's side. i don't understand why people can have the gaudiest, tackiest, gross-est halloween displays and the brightest, "let's use 10,000 lights" xmas decorations, but a sign for lisa is against city ordinances?

crazy.

If they would use a real estate sign, that might meet code. I think the complaint is not that they have a sign, but it's tacky and gaudy and runs down property values. Surely you don't really expect her to do anything with any class?? LOL

If they would use a real estate sign, that might meet code. I think the complaint is not that they have a sign, but it's tacky and gaudy and runs down property values. Surely you don't really expect her to do anything with any class?? LOL
Not only that but a poke in the eye to justice. They know where Lisa is. And she's not coming home.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

So, from what I've noticed on this board is there's an overwhelming belief that the parents were in someway directly involved with Lisa's disappearance. Honestly, I've only really heard of this theory on this board alone, outside of it, I don't see any sources that really gravitate to that scenerio. What are the reasons and evidence that they know more than they're saying...I understand the mother's story changed a bit, but that seems reasonable considering she was admittedly very intoxicated on the night of the disappearance.

Sometimes, it is nothing more than "gut instinct." You know in your heart of hearts what IS, and what is not. Use the Occam's Razor test, if you need something concrete as a basis of opinion. The odds of a baby being abducted, from his crib, in the middle of the night, by a total stranger, with no obvious motive, are slim to none. That scenario would be played out on a bad made-for-tv movie whose audience are avid beer can collectors. Even the Lindbergh baby kidnapping was likely carried out by an individual who had "insider information" about the family and the layout of the house. In that case, the motive was extortion of money from wealthy people.

Yeah, this was no random abduction. I don't believe both parents are responsible for Lisa's disappearance.

But, I appreciate your opinion, and keep my fingers and toes crossed that you'll wake up in the middle of the night and realize that I AM ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. :cow:Until then, happy sleuthing and don't get your nose out of joint by your opposers! We beg to differ . . . that's pretty much what we do!

Gut feelings and statistics are not evidence proving guilt IMO.

So, from what I've noticed on this board is there's an overwhelming belief that the parents were in someway directly involved with Lisa's disappearance. Honestly, I've only really heard of this theory on this board alone, outside of it, I don't see any sources that really gravitate to that scenerio. What are the reasons and evidence that they know more than they're saying...I understand the mother's story changed a bit, but that seems reasonable considering she was admittedly very intoxicated on the night of the disappearance.

If you google" Lisa Irwin parent's guilty" you will find no shortage of non-WS members who are very suspicious of the parents.

I'm so glad her name is back in the spotlight. If Erica Parsons can be found, so can baby Lisa.

Since the beginning of this particular thread, I didn't know much about the case. I tried to stay neutral and looked at all angles and possible suspects. I was certain it was by people "outside the neighborhood", but the fact that the phones pinged only in the area of Lisa 's house was a big wake up moment for me.

Five years later and nothing has changed. This got shades of Haleigh Cummings.

Authorities Test Theory That Intruder Snatched Baby Lisa Irwin

4:00 PM EDT, October 10, 2011

Police and FBI agents performed a crime scene reenactment to test what the parents of baby Lisa Irwin say happened the night she went missing. They say that an intruder climbed into a window and snatched Lisa from her crib. *

The law enforcement officers were checking whether it is feasible that a kidnapper could climb into the window and climb out again holding the little baby.

Officers also used metal detectors to search the front yard of the house in Kansas City, Missouri...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...theory-that-intruder-snatched-baby-lisa-irwin

Since the beginning of this particular thread, I didn't know much about the case. I tried to stay neutral and looked at all angles and possible suspects. I was certain it was by people "outside the neighborhood", but the fact that the phones pinged only in the area of Lisa 's house was a big wake up moment for me.

SABBM

That ^^^

Haven't forgotten about Lisa.

Some kidnapper COULD have climbed in a window and snatched her....but my opinion is that a person or persons in the house --or somebody known to them --disposed of her.

I may have mentioned this before... did they ever check the houses' septic tank ?
Someone Lisa's size would be easier to get rid of. :(

I wonder how much Deborah and Jeremy got paid for their new interview with People Magazine?

I wonder how much Deborah and Jeremy got paid for their new interview with People Magazine?

The People Magazine show on the ID channel is coming on tonight! For anyone interested. 10 pm eastern 9 pm central

Re the ID program.....dad seems innocent. Mom, I'm not so sure about. I say that having read none of the threads here about the case.

After watching the ID special, how can you not think Tanko is guilty. They said first that he used to break in houses always using a window. That would lead me to believe that he tried the window, which would explain the screen, then entered through the unlocked door. Also the fact that a call was made using their cellphone places him at the scene, considering it was his ex. Unless of course it someone else who knew her because they didn't. Also if the reinactments were depicted properly then the guy on the bike would've been the only one who got a solid look at him. So I wonder which witness was 100% sure it was him, my guess is the guy on the bike. FInally if he had so many run ins with the law wouldn't they have his fingerprints on file, so why didn't they dust for any? I guess he could have been wearing gloves but I doubt a tweaked out meth head would even consider that

John Tanko was cleared. There was nothing new on the ID show Peoples Magazine. Everything on that show is contained in all the threads here about Lisa Irwin. Everything they showed in the ID show was was investigated and nothing became of it. imho

I'm amazed in these times of forensic science and cameras everywhere that they can't solve this one.

SABBM

That ^^^

Haven't forgotten about Lisa.

Some kidnapper COULD have climbed in a window and snatched her....but my opinion is that a person or persons in the house --or somebody known to them --disposed of her.

I may have mentioned this before... did they ever check the houses' septic tank ?
Someone Lisa's size would be easier to get rid of. :(

Did they have a septic tank as opposed to city sewer? You could call the town office and they should be able to tell you if the neighborhood they lived in is served by them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back