Suspicious Backpage Adult Listings!

I honestly dont think he would post. I think he would respond to posts. It would be kind of like him hunting for is prey, cat and mouse. One there is contact made between him and the woman, he enjoys luring them in, finding the utmost excitement in this part. A challenge that excites him. I wonder if he gets upset when he finally presents an offer and is turned down. Some of these back page posts have photos. Could he possibly only respond to the women that he is attracted to or do these women remind him of someone in his past?

Does Backpage advertise anywhere? Reason I ask is, my husband had no clue about its existence...sure Craigslist, but not Backpage. Maybe a little reverse research would yield some results. How did LISK learn about Backpage in the first place?

Backpage (est. 2004), Kik Messenger (est. 2009), and Ashley Madison (est. 2002) were introduced into trial testimony recently in the Justin R Harris hot car death of his son Cooper. JRH used those sites and more current ones like SnapChat to select his sexual escapes with male, females and minors. Craigslist was one of the first online dating sites, est. 2000.
At the end of November 2004, there were 844 lifestyle and dating sites
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_dating_service

"feel safe" at what kind of moment do you suppose that really happens for a woman who sells pleasure to unknown men or pathetic ones who do this kind of thing?

It seems LISK was in a position to up his price, smooth out and deep six the ride over, at will, so money, not charm would be my guess, and maybe a bit of temper if refused, past his ante. If he doesn't go where he senses women have reliable back up or are protected, could he have a competition going with either John's or pimps in his territories, in his mind?

You would be surprised. I have known working girls. And after doing it awhile, it becomes their norm. So to you, selling strange men sex may seem very dangerous, but to them its just another day at work. And like i said before, all the men these girls encounter are not jerks, some are probably just lonely older men who do treat them well and don't mind spending big bucks for a pretty girls time. This is who LISK is trying to camouflage himself as. My opinion. He is not going to be the obvious predator, he will be a wolf in sheep's clothes.

And yes of course money is the deciding factor of whether she sees him or not. But these girls arent going to spend time with anyone who doesn't have the money. One of their big fears is being robbed, and they probably encounter that a lot more than serial killers, and risk of being robbed goes down as the age of the john goes up, also his job factors in to this as well. Some men probably have to pay more because they have some sort of handicap or deformity that girls find repulsive. That could be part of the reason he hates women so much, if he grosses women out and can only be with a woman for a price, it might make him hate them for not wanting him without the money involved. If that makes sense. And a handicap might make a girl feel safer also. Also older men tend to make working girls feel safer, its the younger more aggressive ones they worry about. Peter Hackett has a missing leg and access to strong opiates. So in the girls mind, here's an older man, a doctor (which means he has money), and hes missing a limb. To them that's pretty low risk. Little do they know he has a severe hatred of women and syringe ready to drug them. Just an example of someone who would fit that profile. Not saying he is LISK. But I'm not saying hes not LISK either.

Apologies if this is not the right place to post, but do we have any of the craigslist/backpage advertisements from the victims? If so, has anyone done a linguistic analysis to search for patterns?

Apologies if this is not the right place to post, but do we have any of the craigslist/backpage advertisements from the victims? If so, has anyone done a linguistic analysis to search for patterns?

I had been wondering this as well. I even used the Internet time machine (Wayback machine) and was able to go back to see listings on Backpage between 2005 and 2011, but there was only a few pages of listings that were actually captured by the bots between those times. And the photos are no longer available due to the passage of time. I was also hoping to find a listing for that of Asian male, but to no avail. I think the wayback machine has a harder time in archiving classifieds that change on a daily/weekly basis.

If I had any type of writing from them, a long text or a post or a journal, I could do the analysis and report back on my findings. There's a lot you can do with a linguistic analysis.

I honestly dont think he would post. I think he would respond to posts. It would be kind of like him hunting for is prey, cat and mouse. One there is contact made between him and the woman, he enjoys luring them in, finding the utmost excitement in this part. A challenge that excites him. I wonder if he gets upset when he finally presents an offer and is turned down. Some of these back page posts have photos. Could he possibly only respond to the women that he is attracted to or do these women remind him of someone in his past?

Agreed

I agree. Lisk seems to like small women to kill do look for him to have a tall significant other?

Why isn't anyone wondering if he is even still alive? He hasn't done anything since 2011, right? Hello. This case is over in my opinion.

What if he isn't even alive. I am new here and this is my 3rd time asking this and no one is responding. I don't understand why this isn't being considered. Wouldn't there have been more murders after 2011 if he were still alive?

And yes of course money is the deciding factor of whether she sees him or not. But these girls arent going to spend time with anyone who doesn't have the money. One of their big fears is being robbed, and they probably encounter that a lot more than serial killers, and risk of being robbed goes down as the age of the john goes up, also his job factors in to this as well. Some men probably have to pay more because they have some sort of handicap or deformity that girls find repulsive. That could be part of the reason he hates women so much, if he grosses women out and can only be with a woman for a price, it might make him hate them for not wanting him without the money involved. If that makes sense. And a handicap might make a girl feel safer also. Also older men tend to make working girls feel safer, its the younger more aggressive ones they worry about. Peter Hackett has a missing leg and access to strong opiates. So in the girls mind, here's an older man, a doctor (which means he has money), and hes missing a limb. To them that's pretty low risk. Little do they know he has a severe hatred of women and syringe ready to drug them. Just an example of someone who would fit that profile. Not saying he is LISK. But I'm not saying hes not LISK either.
a lot of empathy put in that read. Nice work.

To JoeJoe
Not really sure how to respond. Of course he could be dead. Of course he could have decided to take a break. Of course there could be five to ten other "trophy" sites of 4 neatly placed bodies along random coast-lines. What if? I think the main interest in these forums is simply to attempt to solve the puzzle, answer the 'Who' question and speculate on how to best accomplish that. Dead or alive, there still has to be consideration on the best way to determine who LISK is. No body cares that Jack the Ripper is long gone, they still want to know who he was.

Why isn't anyone wondering if he is even still alive? He hasn't done anything since 2011, right? Hello. This case is over in my opinion.
What do you mean over? No disrespect intended at all, what if one of those women, or the toddler your own family? Would you have this same opinion?
Just something to think about😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What if he isn't even alive. I am new here and this is my 3rd time asking this and no one is responding. I don't understand why this isn't being considered. Wouldn't there have been more murders after 2011 if he were still alive?

What makes you think there haven't been more murders? He operated for almost 2 decades undetected. I'm willing to bet he is alive and well, either on a hiatus or stocking a new private graveyard as we speak. The bodies on Ocean Parkway are just the ones we know about. What if he already had one or more other dumping grounds. He is very methodical. And I think when he wasn't discovered after these poor victims were found, that it inflated his ego and emboldened him to see what else he could get away with. He could have moved to another area, but if that's the case, I'm willing to bet he still visits Long Island periodically, he has an attachment to the island. He could be dead, I'm not saying his not, he could be in prison, but I highly doubt both those scenarios. He is hiding behind the persona of a highly cunning upstanding citizen somewhere. He could live next door to you. Lol. I know its not funny, but Its true. He is masking his narcissism under the noses of many who think "hes a swell guy".

The problem with these ads is that they do not necessarily attract sex trade workers, which seem to be LISK's preference. I also believe that he's too cautious to leave any kind of cyber footprint in connection with these listings.

Why isn't anyone wondering if he is even still alive? He hasn't done anything since 2011 [...]
That we know of.

This case is over in my opinion.
Dennis Rader AKA BTK AKA the "Bind Torture Kill" serial killer, killed from 1974 through 1991, and then seemingly, stopped. He resurfaced in 2004. That is basically a 13 year stretch. The case had been relegated to the cold case files, and considered over by some.

In fact, Rader's case blew huge holes in long held views regarding serial killers. Among which included but were not limited to the belief that:

• the only thing that stopped them from continuing to kill was institutionalization (prison or mental hospital) or death.
  • they are loners (Rader was not only married but had a family as well).
  • that they have a criminal background, etcetera. (he had never been arrested, though, there were claims that he tortured cats).

Importantly, even if LISK did stop, there is no statute of lims for murder. In other words, if this case is ever solved, and the identified killer is still alive, s/he will be charged with the murders. And this, in turn can provide closure for the victims' families.

I don think LISK is going to advertise on Craigslist or backpage. I also don't know how he would tell the girls not to bring their phones without sending up a red flag.

Somewhere along the line when I was reading about the case some savvy person pointed out the possibility of LISK either being, or posing as being, a "high profile VIP" who would require no cell phones permitted as part of the "date" in order to "protect their identity." If they were high profile enough, along with a generous offer of pay, the 'no cell phone policy' could seem legit. It's the first theory I've encountered that makes sense.

Somewhere along the line when I was reading about the case some savvy person pointed out the possibility of LISK either being, or posing as being, a "high profile VIP" who would require no cell phones permitted as part of the "date" in order to "protect their identity." If they were high profile enough, along with a generous offer of pay, the 'no cell phone policy' could seem legit. It's the first theory I've encountered that makes sense.

Hi,Cintaurus, you are correct here as I am most certain that high profile clients who require discretion would not want cell phones on the date at all. They would need to convince her to leave it so they would have to of either gained her trust, had a reference, or offered extra compensation for leaving it behind.

I know this thread is for suspicious backpages but I wonder if anyone remembers the suspicious facebook pages that were made after the homicides occurred? There were facebook pages of the deceased and they they were all linked together as friends, if this is discussed here, can someone point me in the right direction please?

I looked at my blog from 2011 and I wrote about it then. I hope it's ok to post here to use as a reference and maybe it will jog someone's memory?

It appears that a sadistic individual(s) are in the habit of making facebook pages for 8 deceased women and linking them together as friends. Holly Bobo has a facebook page that is similar only she is alive, I hope but someone sadistic has made a page for her that is in keeping with this individual who haunts and taunts. May I suggest that if you want to attemp to visit these pages that you do so very carefully as I believe they are watching who is visiting. 88888888

<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class=g>
Blog Archive » Long Island Serial Killer Victims On Facebook After ...

Long Island Serial Killer Victims On Facebook After Death. Eight murdered women &#8212; four found on Long Island among ten total bodies and four found in ...
longislandserialkiller.com/.../long-island-serial-killer-victims-on-facebook- after-death/ - Cached

<LI id=mbb8 class=g B="0">
Long Island Serial Killer » Blog Archive » Victims Have Facebook ...

LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER. Gilgo Beach Bodies. Gilgo Beach Murders. Gilgo ...
longislandserialkiller.com/.../victims-have-facebook-pages-but-who-created- them/ - Cached

Hide more results from longislandserialkiller.com

Internet Group Plotted Murder Of Victim? - Long Island Serial Killer

Members of an Internet sex forum hatched a &#8220;revenge&#8221; plot against a Long ...
longislandserialkiller.com/.../internet-group-plotted-murder-of-victim/ - Cached

Internet Site Wanted Revenge On Murder Victim - Long Island Serial ...

Members of an Internet sex forum hatched a &#8220;revenge&#8221; plot against a Long ...
longislandserialkiller.com/.../internet-site-wanted-revenge-on-murder-victim/ - Cached

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back