MN MN - Kayla Petersen, 25, Austin, 24 Nov 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Austin Police Asking for Public's Help in Locating a Missing Woman
kayla.JPG

Austin police are asking for the public’s help in locating a woman who’s been reported as a “missing person”.

Police say 25-year-old Kayla Petersen, of Austin, has been reported missing by her father.
http://www.kaaltv.com/news/austin-p...ics-help-in-locating-a-missing-woman/4329073/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

A former Rochester woman is missing, a man charged with first-degree attempted murder skipped his court appearance last week — and the two might be connected.

Kristian Ivan Miranda, 27, was considered a flight risk by authorities, who set conditional bail at $150,000. Miranda posted the bond the next day.

He was scheduled to appear Wednesday in Olmsted County District Court, but failed to show up, prompting a warrant for his arrest.

The next day, Kayla Petersen, 25, celebrated Thanksgiving with her family in Rochester, leaving that evening for her home in Austin. Other than some text messages on Friday, she hasn't been seen or heard from since, said her father, Tom Petersen.

She's described as a petite, white female with blondish-white hair, 5 feet 3 inches, weighing about 120 pounds.

Tom Petersen reported his daughter missing during the weekend, but fears Kayla may be headed to Mexico with Miranda, with whom she has two children.

"He's taken her three times across the border to Mexico," Petersen said Monday. "My wife has always kept contact with her. We always had a safe word, we said, to let us know you're OK."

After sending several texts Friday asking about her safety, Tom Petersen said, there was no contact; Austin police pinged her cell phone, which indicated it was near Wichita, Kan.

more.....

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/cr...cle_58604881-386c-5a30-adb9-7de1c7dc2c9f.html

still missing:

Those with information about Kristian Miranda — or his brother, 23-year-old Victor Miranda, who allegedly was part of the incident but also is believed to have fled this area — are encouraged to call the Rochester Police Department at 507-328-6800. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/cr...cle_58604881-386c-5a30-adb9-7de1c7dc2c9f.html

Still nothing. Her BF still has an active warrant in Olmsted County, MN, guess they are still out there. Hopefully, she is safe!

Austin in MN? Well, that explains it. Thank you.

#derp
Yeah, there's a few different Austins, but hey, that's how I ended up here too.

This is certainly a strange case.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I guess there's still some hope for Kayla. That's terrible for the man that was found and for his family, homeless or not.

No updates. Likely still in Mexico. I wonder if their kids are with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back