Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a link to it on redit
Thanks rob .
The free download took ages then failed . will try again
No luck there , hopefully someone has the smarts to bring it back .
Whats the reddit thread?
unable to attach links

1) rsbm
Rsbm
If we were to ever have any chance of figuring these murders out as a group we need to do more than just discuss, it would be nice to work together and compile our own investigations on the main poi's

using all the data we have compiled we could work on a checklist on such things as whereabouts (general location, not exact alibi) possible access to vehicle type, any connection to victims, any connection to known evidence of the murders eg: screen printing material or driving loops around the location of abductions, reasons why the poi may have stopped, where the poi could hide trophy's etc etc

Basically just a one stop shop of factual info on each and every main POI, with all info in the one place like Sutton has done with the time line of attacks may just paint a better picture than having tid bits of info spread across several forums, multiple threads and thousands of posts.

I'd like to see LW, Judoman, Taxi Tony, PW & SR covered as well as any others the community deem significant. If people are all for it then I'd love to start with LW of the known poi's, he is def #1 on mine and a lot of others lists.

Has anyone ever tried doing this before ? Seems like it could work.
Where did everybody go ?
Before the whirlwind episode #tiger #moth we were at broadway shops /UWA / coughlan area assaults , #terence mclernans radical online blogs were on the table with electrifying revelations .
And then out of the blue Billywhizz drops a bomb with the tigermoth video , where was that from anyway BWizz ?

unable to attach links

This was also included in the redit post, not sure if it's relevant or what it means.

attachment.php

Attachments

• radians.jpg
    radians.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 243
dfaf26480cf06e264aace015db4c83af.jpg

Maybe already seen ?
Now its north aligned .
(Source via robert )

unable to attach links

And then out of the blue Billywhizz drops a bomb with the tigermoth video , where was that from anyway BWizz ?

unable to attach links

reddit

user probably put it up and then removed it quickly as some form of attention seeking.

they seem to have a photo of the martial artist POI though.

reddit
user probably put it up and then removed it quickly as some form of attention seeking.

they seem to have a photo of the martial artist POI though.

Billywhizz , can you explain what is noteworthy about the poi picture ?

After watching #Tiger moth video,
went straight to ( Google Search ) dialed up docter person, whom the video is revealing . Copied the picture of said person , Then I posted the picture, here on ws .
but it was deleted by our good moderator . I stand to be corrected if that is against t.o.s. ?

unable to attach links

Is the blurry footage in the Dr video a picture of MM's face?
Im really not sure , because idk MM, and don't think many people would know if AD is MM

the tiger moth video implicates that dr is ad
( Try Google ) [emoji61]

unable to attach links

1) The CSK is completely unknown to us and the police
2) The CSK is completely unknown to us but is a police POI that has never been mentioned
3) The CSK is one of the POI's known to both us and police.

If the CSK is either of the first 2 options then we have no chance in hell of ever figuring the case out so we might as well concentrate on the 3rd.

If we were to ever have any chance of figuring these murders out as a group we need to do more than just discuss, it would be nice to work together and compile our own investigations on the main poi's

using all the data we have compiled we could work on a checklist on such things as whereabouts (general location, not exact alibi) possible access to vehicle type, any connection to victims, any connection to known evidence of the murders eg: screen printing material or driving loops around the location of abductions, reasons why the poi may have stopped, where the poi could hide trophy's etc etc

Basically just a one stop shop of factual info on each and every main POI, with all info in the one place like Sutton has done with the time line of attacks may just paint a better picture than having tid bits of info spread across several forums, multiple threads and thousands of posts.

I'd like to see LW, Judoman, Taxi Tony, PW & SR covered as well as any others the community deem significant. If people are all for it then I'd love to start with LW of the known poi's, he is def #1 on mine and a lot of others lists.

I'm of the opinion it's actually number 1. I have a good source for that too. From the same source, it's also confirmed they have a DNA profile of the CSK, but no idea at all who it is.

They've desperately gone back over the investigation to try and figure out who it is or if there's anyone they've missed, but have turned up nothing. The case will never be solved, it's been a major failure.

Rsbm . Green devil quote
I'm of the opinion it's actually number 1. I have a good source for that too. From the same source, it's also confirmed they have a DNA profile of the CSK, but no idea at all who it is.

They've desperately gone back over the investigation to try and figure out who it is or if there's anyone they've missed, but have turned up nothing. The case will never be solved, it's been a major failure.

Yes I hear you greenDevil good opinion & reasons, thanks .

Please come back bartholemeus !
Moderator let him back please ?

The sleuths need morale boosting &, guidance.
After the release of the #tigermoth regulars have turned a blind eye & disappeared from this thread .

Or , is it psychological warfare and we're just pretending it didn't happen & ignore it , in retalition ?
If there was ever a time for teamwork this is it , or was it . a few days ago , its subsequently gone from hot to cold case status
Imo / jmo

unable to attach links

Perhaps some of us aren't interested in rehashing old POI's? I know I'm not. Has anyone ever been for a flight on a tiger moth? Perhaps the CSK has? It may have been a clue?

The "first and furthest" may have been another clue. Is that correct spelling? What is the difference between furthest and farthest? Perhaps they were talking about SS rather than LM?

Perhaps some of us aren't interested in rehashing old POI's? I know I'm not. Has anyone ever been for a flight on a tiger moth? Perhaps the CSK has? It may have been a clue?
Mojoe what would you like to discuss then if its not rehashing old pois ?
The "first and furthest" may have been another clue. Is that correct spelling? What is the difference between furthest and farthest? Perhaps they were talking about SS rather than LM?

unable to attach links

Mojoe can you tell me who the old pois are and who is "known sexual pervert" ?
Or if you won't , then someone else who is interested in old pois please tell me who is the known sexual pervert ?

unable to attach links

I thought that the Google map was very interesting. The centre of CG and JR came out near the 'r' on the word radius (after straightening the line). Based on profiler knowledge, and heading East for roughly the same distance, it ends up south / east of a key shape on the landscape and a dark green kidney shape? Somewhere near the road to Mundaring Weir? Extremely rough guess. How did the rest of you go?

I'm not interested in the known sexual pervert (mainly because the profilers said CSK would appear normal).

The only good source anyone could have is one of the detectives working on the case, and they are sworn to secrecy.

I thought that the Google map was very interesting. The centre of CG and JR came out near the 'r' on the word radius (after straightening the line). Based on profiler knowledge, and heading East for roughly the same distance, it ends up south / east of a key shape on the landscape and a dark green kidney shape? Somewhere near the road to Mundaring Weir? Extremely rough guess. How did the rest of you go?
But should one be looking at clues that are randomly given but not finding out the source of where its from ?

Sure I think the tigermoth video is important dont get me wrong .

Im reading and willing to discuss it if anyone is , but dont speak in tongues be clear about what your saying thank you .

unable to attach links

IIRC wasn't there someone in DM's book trying to implicate AD?
Really , ? its fairly well known from years ago , I had heard of a rumor before this new #tigermoth video . Hopefully this helps your investigation

unable to attach links

Hello Billywhizz , the #tigermoth video ,
Regarding the linguistics expertise study thats focussed upon in #tigermoth video.
Post number #447-448 February 21 , 2014 , BF big footy forum .

A Detailed post by billywhizz has a large amount of discussion about this linguistics topic with links to read into for an hour or more .
Anyone who is interested in the linguistic analysis MUST read this.
It relates directly to the #tigermoth video .

After reading this bigfooty thread & links I think you get a idea about #tigermoth video & its message .

Wow billywhizz not even commenting about it now but so interested back then ?
What did you make of the video ?

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members