TX - Shanna, 36, & Diederik Vandewege, 3 mos, slain, Fort Worth, 15 Dec 2016 *GUILTY*

I am trying to figure out why I am so resistant to the idea that the husband/father might be involved. I know full well that it happens way too often, just like that.

I guess it might be because of her three miscarriages....I had two miscarriages. My husband was so devastated. We both were. So it is so hard for me to imagine that after 3 miscarriages, and finally a healthy baby, this father would slit her little throat. ugh...I just don't want to accept it.

I think we need to step back and think about what caused those miscarriages. Did they really happen? I don't know if it has anything to do with her murder, but the only way a husband can do this, is if there is some external pressure (from looking at other cases) a mistress, the fact he never wanted kids in the first place, financial/work pressure, *advertiser censored* drug addiction. These are not excuses and I am not saying this man is guilty, but those are the key red flags for a snap IMO.

I also noticed on her FB page she shared an article about work place violence for medical workers, how assaulting a medical worker should be a felony. I found that interesting as she posted that in Nov. at 4:30am. Was she recently assaulted?

Some questions to ask. IMO

This brief news article answers some questions we’ve had:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shanna-vandewege-texas-mom-baby-son-found-dead-with-neck-wounds/
December 19, 2016, 2:44 PM
Texas mom, baby son found dead with necks cut
FORT WORTH, Texas —
[…] Fort Worth police went to the house after receiving a call from Saginaw police . . .
[…] Mark Riddle, Shanna Vandewege’s father, said his daughter worked as a registered nurse at an area hospital but was still on maternity leave.

Seems strange that husbands face is blurred out in the pic!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Workplace violence is all too common in nursing. And, we are expected to just "suck it up" because these poor little frail people don't know what they are doing. That's BS. Just because somebody is sick in the hospital, or in a nursing home doesn't mean they are all senile.

I think we need to step back and think about what caused those miscarriages. Did they really happen? I don't know if it has anything to do with her murder, but the only way a husband can do this, is if there is some external pressure (from looking at other cases) a mistress, the fact he never wanted kids in the first place, financial/work pressure, *advertiser censored* drug addiction. These are not excuses and I am not saying this man is guilty, but those are the key red flags for a snap IMO.

I also noticed on her FB page she shared an article about work place violence for medical workers, how assaulting a medical worker should be a felony. I found that interesting as she posted that in Nov. at 4:30am. Was she recently assaulted?

Some questions to ask. IMO

Another thought maybe he wasn't the father???

I think we need to step back and think about what caused those miscarriages. Did they really happen?

The statement about three miscarriages came from SV's dad. Haven't seen any other source or confirmation for that detail.

Police: Investigation stalls in case of slain mom, baby, as husband lawyers up

FORT WORTH
The investigation into the slayings of a woman and her 3-month-old son has stalled after the woman’s husband told detectives he needed to consult his attorney before having further contact with investigators, police said Tuesday.

Craig Vandewege met briefly Monday with homicide investigators, the second such meeting since reporting Thursday night that he had discovered the bodies of his wife, Shanna Riddle Vandewege, and their infant son, Diederik, inside the family’s home in the 8500 block of Cactus Flower Drive.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article121971809.html#storylink=cpy

Police: Investigation stalls in case of slain mom, baby, as husband lawyers up

FORT WORTH
The investigation into the slayings of a woman and her 3-month-old son has stalled after the woman’s husband told detectives he needed to consult his attorney before having further contact with investigators, police said Tuesday.

Craig Vandewege met briefly Monday with homicide investigators, the second such meeting since reporting Thursday night that he had discovered the bodies of his wife, Shanna Riddle Vandewege, and their infant son, Diederik, inside the family’s home in the 8500 block of Cactus Flower Drive.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article121971809.html#storylink=cpy
Welp.........

Leslie Barrows is the attorney representing CV.

The testimonials for her firm are almost entirely related to divorce and custody; not sure how much of the business is dedicated to criminal defense.

Here's the website: http://barrowsfirm.com/

a
Sleuth what? This takes me to a page to see how many times someone was hacked!
The email listed is CVs. The email address is linked to several dating sites. Wonder if there is recent activity on the dating sites.

What if husband had a mistress and she was jealous?? I have a 14 month old and I'm very protective over her.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Or maybe Shanna had a stalker who followed them to FW.

I'm sad to see CV has lawyered up. While this does not necessarily mean anything sinister, I have often seen here on WS that it in fact does.

:scared:

Shanna was a nurse at a hospital nearby and all articles states that there throats were cut , like maybe an incision. I wonder if she was having an affair with a doctor from the hospital?

Shanna FB page says she is Married to Craig Alan

strange Shanna posted a link on Nov 28th titled: Make Assault on ALL Healthcare Employees a Federal Crime

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back