Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of car was it, that belonged to the other woman, that was found in Cottesloe beach?

Team,

What about either the Nedlands (Elizabeth x Stanley Street) or Cottesloe (Clive Rd x Stirling Hwy) Telstra exchanges as possible rape/kill/body prep sites prior to remote disposal?

Both short drives fm Bay View Tce, good concealed access and parking, and big buildings. I've never been inside an exchange building myself, but imagine they are not frequented on weekends, not the cleanest places and have ample room.

Clive Rd especially is on a believable "lift home route", close enough for a forced drive before shock of capture wears off or for a victim to still be out/groggy following a blitz attack.

(x) While police have never publicly stated that S.S (as her remains are still unfound,) J.R and C.G were sexually assaulted, we already know that B.E is perfectly capable of committing acts of sexual violence; therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that he also sexually assualted these women.

when everything comes out in the wash I think we will discover CG was not raped.

A merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

Special thoughts go out especially to the families of Sarah, Jane and Ciara and also to the women who were terrorised by the CSK. I hope the recent arrest gives you hope that justice will finally come and that you may find some healing. xo

09b50e53dd9e327cb35af27dfb871018.jpg
8482580f94ee3f1f07c35ca684ec2ef7.jpg
B.E.
Source; Scribd article repost zoomed & edited local newspaper

Thanks Meticulously (you fit your name to a 'T' lol) - Others may have already mentioned but it looks like a missing or chipped tooth there at the front. I wonder how long ago that happened, also how it happened and why he didn't have it repaired.

Well I can't be certain but they are both white GXL type with the folding rear doors and not "barn door" type GX or "povo pack" and parked at "families" address. I would say it could be a BCF sticker or fishing sticker even. Who knows. But the Hilux that dies on lawn in early Google sat images might be able to help if it was used to move these poor souls at all. Personally I feel WAPOL need to find the VS wagon asap and tear that thing to pieces looking for DNA. Vital to ensure he rots in a cell I reckon.

Edit: and get his Motorcharge or fuel records stat!

Your mention of a possible 'BCF' sticker made me think of the reference in the newspaper article re: the Madora Bay property search where it says that BE used to go fishing with his dad near Mandurah.

This, in turn made me remember a Websleuths post in earlier threads where people were asking what would lead someone to know about the Pipidinny Rd, Eglinton body-disposal site. Someone said that, as I recall, that the site at the beach near the end of the track is a fishing spot.

Has BE ever fished there?

Here is an account of BE linked to his bradley@.com email address. He has developed a gravatar "squeebes". Could "squeebes" be one of his online identities? http://en.gravatar.com/squeebes

Also, I saw on reddit that someone states they played Battlefield 1 with him recently everyday for a week. Stated he has the Hoff/Yoda pic as his pic on that. I am not a gamer so no idea how to access Battlefield users. Can anyone here assist?

Yeah, I very strongly doubt with what we know about BE he would be into transvestitism. He's more than likely a paraphiliac. But I think Bart was right - he's not a sadist/lust murderer (and tend to be less mentally stable: think Jeffrey Dahmer.) They tend to mutilate their victims.

I think in the case of BE (given that we know he's committed acts of sexual violence,) he's more motivated by displaced anger. I would suggest he has a deep-seated virgin/wh*re dichtomy.[bQUOTE]

Wow! That's rich. You actually meant a Madonna/*advertiser censored* dichotomy, where a MAN is unable to maintain sexual arousal within a committed, loving relationship. The virgin/*advertiser censored* dichtomy you mentioned relates to women. Regardless, it's a huge call and unless you have sat in on counseling sessions with the individual, it really equates to a doctor diagnosing cancer over the telephone.

I didn't say I think he has a virgin/*advertiser censored* complex (which as you say is a form of sexual dysfunction,) - I said he suffers from a virgin/*advertiser censored* dichotomy. Meaning more that for BE there are two categories of women - mothers and *advertiser censored*. The latter catgeory he would be able sucessfully dehumanise and would be able to justify the use of non-sexual violence on. I study criminology at a tertiary level and have dedicated the last ten years of my life to studying rapists, prostitution and *advertiser censored* so I think I know what I'm talking about.

I suspect that in the case of BE, rape was the primary motivation.
Including some weird fetish with women's clothing. Hope the police are methodical looking at his online purchases on ebay. Also, what he himself sold to others on ebay. I think his internet usage will provide considerable insight into this character.

The police in their statement mentioned "as well as other matters".
Curious what other matters these are.
Someone mentioned a blue Gemini car at his house from google earth.
I recall mention of a Blue car in a couple of disappearances.
GR and another on Albany Hwy.
can anyone confirm my recall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest that the other matters probably include: petty theft of women's garments, voyeurism, other sexual attacks and possibly the disappearance of Julie Cutler and Hayley Dodd.

Looking at all the pictures coming out of him..can barely tell they are even the same man!

I also think he probably dehumanised the young girls out partying and made it okay in his head to do what he wanted to them whilst not seeing mothers and other women in the same light. Much like many serial killers do to prostitutes.
The reality is though in the end,these girls are just easier targets who are in the wrong place at wrong time.
I highly doubt this man will give any additional info to what hes been up to in the last 20 years or before. Can only hope the police find and have a lot more than they are currently saying so he can be charged with everything else hes done.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In the version of that, that I saw, the other guy replied 'not as bad as you...', to Edwards' comment,

The comment "Not as bad as you" was made on Friday after the arrest.

It replied to BE's comment to his brother on Dec 10 "[FONT=&quot]Maybe you are on a "no ride" list. Must have been a bad boy when you were younger."

[/FONT]
The comments are still on FB. Did someone say they had been deleted?

Yes with kt initials that went missing in city after midnight last seen getting into car . Im a bit vague on detail so wont elaborate right here

b4b4fd80b0d5483e689e9e1a2417ca0a.jpg

The sedan . from the first street view pictures of residence kewdale . Zoomed in

I would suggest that the other matters probably include: petty theft of women's garments, voyeurism, other sexual attacks and possibly the disappearance of Julie Cutler and Hayley Dodd.
Much appreciated knowledge "hyglyf" please keep it coming
ff97fab3ab4e7904e84652b966782176.jpg
another picture of the kimono from todays msn news google

Looking at all the pictures coming out of him..can barely tell they are even the same man!

I also think he probably dehumanised the young girls out partying and made it okay in his head to do what he wanted to them whilst not seeing mothers and other women in the same light. Much like many serial killers do to prostitutes.
The reality is though in the end,these girls are just easier targets who are in the wrong place at wrong time.
I highly doubt this man will give any additional info to what hes been up to in the last 20 years or before. Can only hope the police find and have a lot more than they are currently saying so he can be charged with everything else hes done.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah I think in his mind these poor women were both "easy" (as in he put them into the "*advertiser censored*" category,) and accessible. I think he was probably scoping out Claremont for months before hand, building up the fantasy in his mind. He had already acted out his fantasy with the Karakatta attack but I suspect that particular attack didn't quite fulfill his fantasy the way he wanted it to. I would suggest that he was seeking total control over his victim - he hid his face during Karakatta and I don't think that was enough for him. So this fantasy escalated further into one where not only did he have total control over his victim in the present moment (presumably while sexually assualting them,) but into one where he had control over the victim's future as well.

The alternative to this is still the strong element about fantasising but, instead of murder being the end game of the attack, it was more a case of sexual assault without attempt to conceal identity and the murder was a way of covering this up. I don't think this was the case though.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...d/news-story/5fc90319ac3f97ce0eeb3127df726998
"Kerry, 18, didn’t have enough money to take a taxi all the way home to Bickley so the cabbie dropped her outside an all-night cafe in East Victoria Park.She was stranded and alone with no way to get home. Minutes later, she was walking across Shepperton Road when a car sped up and stopped behind her.
“The person in the car called out and Kerry turned around and walked back to the car, spoke to the person, and then got in the car and left and that was the last time she was seen alive that we know of,” John Turner, Kerry’s father, told Radio 6PR.
Police hunted for the vehicle, described by witnesses as a dark blue car, similar to a Datsun 260C, which had spoked wheels, but came up empty-handed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn