By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
I'm disappointed because the update was supposed to arrive before Christmas. Then it said after Christmas. Now it says nothing. I'm hoping Woody didn't block it.
Help! Where are you finding these updates about the book? I need a link, pretty please? I signed up back when for a pre-order from Ventus Publishing, but I haven't heard a thing. So - where are you getting these updates? TIA!

One of the other women, PW or BF, called the Rev. to come over.

I would have to say Burke did it.

If you look at what were supposed to be "stun gun" marks on JBR's body, they line up perfectly with a set of toy train tracks that had two sharp points on each track piece.
Those tracks were not more than 20 feet from where her body was found. Those were Burke's!

I still am not sure whether John knew about it right away or helped Patsy after the fact.

I'm in agreement with a lot of other people here that think that CBS was pretty well much spot on with everything else.

I wanted to add, for me everything always goes back to that ransom letter. I feel it's the intent to mislead and cover up. If that's the case, Patsy wrote it, and they all covered for Burke.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Y'all something just hit me like a ton of bricks. Remember when during the Dr. Phil episodes (not sure which one but I want to think episode 1) Burke made that very odd comment about not remembering her hair being that long? Why does that now seem to make sense to me when we are discussing the hair being caught in the knot? Do you think that maybe in that one moment, that one comment, he remembered what she looked like on the floor with that cord around her neck? That he possibly made a slight slip with that comment?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When talking about the funeral on Dr. Phil, BR said, "Her eyes were closed" as she lay in the casket. Well....OF COURSE HER EYES WERE CLOSED!

Was he remembering the last time he saw her dead....that her eyes were open?

I think this was a slip up as well.

(Comments are my opinion only).

Help! Where are you finding these updates about the book? I need a link, pretty please? I signed up back when for a pre-order from Ventus Publishing, but I haven't heard a thing. So - where are you getting these updates? TIA!

It was at the Amazon link

I signed up also but I heard nothing yet. Perhaps Tricia could find out more :)

The house keeper knew the white blanket was in the dryer, knew the layout of the house, knew what clothing was in what drawers, had a key and was the last person to handle the paint brush set. SBTC could stand for STRANGLED BY THE CLEANER

I hope this is a joke. It wasn't the housekeeper and you want to be really careful making a reckless accusation like that. The Ramsey's already tried it. Didn't work.

I agree with those who do not think Patsy would have protected John. She would have been okay if he went to jail and anyway if he had done it, she would have been far too furious with him to protect him. They apparently didn't have that good a marriage so she wouldn't have protected him because she loved him either.

Would John have protected Patsy if she did it? Any ideas?

(I pretty much believe BDI.)

I think he did.

I agree with those who do not think Patsy would have protected John. She would have been okay if he went to jail and anyway if he had done it, she would have been far too furious with him to protect him. They apparently didn't have that good a marriage so she wouldn't have protected him because she loved him either.

Would John have protected Patsy if she did it? Any ideas?

(I pretty much believe BDI.)

Oh I definitely can imagine her covering for him. In order to protect the family image. She would never have told such a shameful thing. I KNOW someone just like that. Everything beautiful on the outside, a mess inside. See the Ramsey home. Perfect example. Such " mothers" just prefer living in denial. It is easier.

Oh I definitely can imagine her covering for him. In order to protect the family image. She would never have told such a shameful thing. I KNOW someone just like that. Everything beautiful on the outside, a mess inside. See the Ramsey home. Perfect example. Such " mothers" just prefer living in denial. It is easier.

Yes, I think the Ramsey home is a perfect example of the family dynamic. The parts the public sees are perfect. The other parts, not so much.

Yes, I think the Ramsey home is a perfect example of the family dynamic. The parts the public sees are perfect. The other parts, not so much.

I mean, you have time to decorate your yard with xmas stuff but no time to pick up the dirty underwear in your kids room. You have time to put make up on your child but no time to take care of the wet the bed problem. Burke seems to have been pretty much ignored. Regardless of who uou think killed JB there was a lot of dirt under the perfect womans carpets.

My dentist who practices in a very, very tony area (I've been seeing him since I was a kid) tells me tales about the uber wealthy housewives he sees. According to him, half are drunk by 3 pm are many are popping benzos all day. They don't have outside jobs, so it's all about competing with the others for the best house, fanciest landscaping, the smartest, most athletic kids, the best tennis instructor, flying instructor, etc. But scratch the surface, says he, and there's a lot of unhappiness all around, including cheating hubbies.

Their lives all sound like Patsy Ramsey's Christmas letters did. But I don't think this sort of misery leads mothers to turn into psychotic killers. I can, however, see it causing them to go to great lengths to make sure no one in their little world finds out how incredibly imperfect their family really is.

One can get a glimpse of PR's state of mind by looking at the house. The floor plan, interior design, exterior facades, even the Christmas decorations were chaotic. The house was a jumble of disorganized thoughts, very messy and nothing got put away.

Instead of the housekeeper straightening the basement, her time was spent changing PR's purses out. Instead of buying a piece of glass and having LHP's husband change out the broken window, she bought tape and cord and had him set up candy canes along the sidewalk and fake Christmas trees in every room.

Scattered, disorganized thought process.

It was at the Amazon link

I signed up also but I heard nothing yet. Perhaps Tricia could find out more :)
Thank you. But I'm confused. I mean, I've been to that page time after time. And I just looked again. I can't see anything about an update, revised version, nothing. Just the 2012 original. What am I missing? eek!

One can get a glimpse of PR's state of mind by looking at the house. The floor plan, interior design, exterior facades, even the Christmas decorations were chaotic. The house was a jumble of disorganized thoughts, very messy and nothing got put away.

Instead of the housekeeper straightening the basement, her time was spent changing PR's purses out. Instead of buying a piece of glass and having LHP's husband change out the broken window, she bought tape and cord and had him set up candy canes along the sidewalk and fake Christmas trees in every room.

Scattered, disorganized thought process.

Or she just didn't give a damn about areas that would not be seen by anyone who mattered.

My dentist who practices in a very, very tony area (I've been seeing him since I was a kid) tells me tales about the uber wealthy housewives he sees. According to him, half are drunk by 3 pm are many are popping benzos all day. They don't have outside jobs, so it's all about competing with the others for the best house, fanciest landscaping, the smartest, most athletic kids, the best tennis instructor, flying instructor, etc. But scratch the surface, says he, and there's a lot of unhappiness all around, including cheating hubbies.

Their lives all sound like Patsy Ramsey's Christmas letters did. But I don't think this sort of misery leads mothers to turn into psychotic killers. I can, however, see it causing them to go to great lengths to make sure no one in their little world finds out how incredibly imperfect their family really is.

That is why the idea that some of the most heinous things done to JonBenet were part of the staging, is something I find easy to accept. This is a woman with a Christmas Tree in every room, all public rooms beautifully decorated, and yet, feces all over surfaces, as madeleine pointed out dirty underwear on the floor and a basement that looks like things were, literally, just thrown in and stayed where they landed. This woman was all about what the outside world sees. So, I believe that once she saw how much damage the head blow had done, in fact may have believed JB was dead or at least could never recover, she set about performing the cover up.

Psychotic killer? I have never thought so. I don't think she deliberately did the damage she did to JB and I certainly don't think she ever killed anyone else or ever would have. However, I have no trouble imagining her going so far as "finishing her off" while rationalizing that she would never recover from the head blow anyway.

I also think she genuinely mourned her daughter. The drugged up, out of it mom we saw on CNN was real. It must have taken some incredible mental gymnastics to convince herself she had done the right thing, but I see her as one of those women who could do it.
That, however, does not preclude feeling the loss of a child I assume she loved.

There are some messed up people out there.

That is why the idea that some of the most heinous things done to JonBenet were part of the staging, is something I find easy to accept. This is a woman with a Christmas Tree in every room, all public rooms beautifully decorated, and yet, feces all over surfaces, as madeleine pointed out dirty underwear on the floor and a basement that looks like things were, literally, just thrown in and stayed where they landed. This woman was all about what the outside world sees. So, I believe that once she saw how much damage the head blow had done, in fact may have believed JB was dead or at least could never recover, she set about performing the cover up.

Psychotic killer? I have never thought so. I don't think she deliberately did the damage she did to JB and I certainly don't think she ever killed anyone else or ever would have. However, I have no trouble imagining her going so far as "finishing her off" while rationalizing that she would never recover from the head blow anyway.

I also think she genuinely mourned her daughter. The drugged up, out of it mom we saw on CNN was real. It must have taken some incredible mental gymnastics to convince herself she had done the right thing, but I see her as one of those women who could do it.
That, however, does not preclude feeling the loss of a child I assume she loved.

There are some messed up people out there.
feces all over surfaces? since when? and she was cleared by dna ages ago.,

feces all over surfaces? since when? and she was cleared by dna ages ago.,
No, she was never actually cleared by anyone or anything. Ex-DA Mary Lacy is a lunatic who - completely of her own accord and spurred on by an imaginary buttock print on the second floor- decided for some reason the Ramseys were nice people and innocent. The current DA says the Ramseys are not cleared. As far as the various bits of trace DNA go, they do not profile anyone which is why there have been no matches.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Suggests-Family-Should-NOT-Have-Been-Cleared

No, she was never actually cleared by anyone or anything. Ex-DA Mary Lacy is a lunatic who - completely of her own accord and spurred on by an imaginary buttock print on the second floor- decided for some reason the Ramseys were nice people and innocent. The current DA says the Ramseys are not cleared. As far as the various bits of trace DNA go, they do not profile anyone which is why there have been no matches.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Suggests-Family-Should-NOT-Have-Been-Cleared
No, they were cleared. The district attorney even apologized, they were innocent. JonBenet's killer will never be found as long as people keep on focusing on the family.

No, they were cleared. The district attorney even apologized, they were innocent. JonBenet's killer will never be found as long as people keep on focusing on the family.
You haven't had time to read the thread I provided, so I'll repeat, the current DA says DA Mary Lacy had no basis to claim they were cleared and they are not cleared. Please stop denying the truth and read the thread I provided.

You haven't had time to read the thread I provided, so I'll repeat, the current DA says DA Mary Lacy had no basis to claim they were cleared and they are not cleared. Please stop denying the truth and read the thread I provided.
True, I didn't read it however I've read a lot about the case and it is obvious an intruder did it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back