Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to think the Madora Bay house was a holiday house as I have found evidence that BE’s parents are still connected to Gosnells area quite recently. Seems odd they would move to Mandurah then back to Gosnells.

I am speculating that it was their holiday house, their original block (in the city) was really large and the original house is now 2 and a separate house has also been built. I am guessing that they moved down to the beach house while the construction work happened. Also, I think there is at least another sister and possibly an older brother, though I have no idea of names or anything. If you look at google earth you can look back to I think 2000 and up to now.

I am a 36 y/o guy with no interest in cars whatsoever, I only know the make and model of a few selected cars (ones owned by friends growing up which included a datsun) I don't pay much attention to brake light and blinker design, grill shapes e.t.c and as a person of little knowledge in regards to cars can very easily see that Gemini being mistaken for a Datsun, it really does depend on the vehicle knowledge of the person that reported KT entering a Datsun. I myself would have described the car as either a Datsun or similar to a Datsun based on my lack of knowledge.

They were both ****-bombs of a similar size, so easily confused

Yes it could be that Bogsy would refer to Bog as in an unfortunate accident in the pants or it could also refer to a shortened form of Bogan..

Looks more like a nerd than a bogan in the 1985 form photo, so more likely the former

I visited the region months after CG was found and I recall a track being a whitish dirt/gravel road that comes off to run parallel approx 20m to Pippidinny then I think rejoins the road, there were wooden beehive boxes stacked at that location when I was there and I believe I saw a cross off in shrub, but didn't go too close to it (a bit creeped out at the time). It was possibly the burial location but not 100% sure. Pretty certain Pippidinny was paved around that spot. I remember the beehives cos I hated bees. I don't mind them so much now.

_____________________________________________________ Really?

Then why the Police taking the Challenger Road/Ave? apart?

When then did he move from the Huntingdale area?

Isn't he on electoral role for Huntingdale in 1999? Given other info, I would speculate BE had free and undisturbed use of Madora Bay (if indeed a holiday house) whenever he needed, as opposed to potentially waking up his parents at all hours at Huntingdale.

There's no evidence so far (that I can recall anyway) showing he lived anywhere between the childhood home and Kewdale.

I tend to think the Madora Bay house was a holiday house as I have found evidence that BE’s parents are still connected to Gosnells area quite recently. Seems odd they would move to Mandurah then back to Gosnells. How do you know he wasn’t living there though? There have been no reports on where he resided during the murders.

I read somewhere that his parents had rented out their Madora Bay home and bought a new one in Halls Head.

The pic in my mind has/had him dumping JR on his way home!!

Untill proven where BE was living prior to kewdale lets say he was still at home with parents.

Lets say Madora Bay house was a holiday house for the family.
These attacks happened on long weekends or weekends. Very likely time to get away to the holiday house. BE could of had the huntingdale house to himself for the weekend (pending where brother at the time)

The huntingdale property (now sub divided) could of been the rape and/or kill location for all 3. Quiet a large property and potential bury site for SS (if your not a suspect why would they look in your backyard?)
BE might not of liked the idea of having more bodies in the backyard or got queried about up turned soil by his parents.

He might of got a rush from it and JR & CG became a game (line) and wanted the SK title too.

I can understand why police aren't searching huntingdale address yet due to the sub division and would be leaving it till last

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Further on the Madora Bay theory - all girls disappeared on weekends, so BE could have said to parents I'm taking Madora Bay for the weekend to go fishing.

"Boggsy" as in 'bog-lap' maybe? Late night bog laps around bay view terrace...

He does walk around with his hand on his hip throughout the second half of the video like Ross Lyon (who also likes the AFL) but alas walking a bit girly does not necessarily make one a crossdresser

"Exactly what capacity did he work for UWA as? As a Telstra worker, contractor of a company or employee of UWA.

And do you work in a technical capacity in your job?"

I think it was GROK who asked this back on Thread #8

He worked at UWA as a Telstra tech, employed by Telstra, and contracted out to the university to look after the uni's comms system on an intermittent basis between 2012-2015 (from memory) He filled in for the other tech for a week or two at a time, sometimes more during that period when the regular guy was on leave. He sat at the desk across from me, so I had the opportunity to chat to him some mornings in the office and in the tea room.

As far as the last question: why do you ask?
ps: I used to look forward to reading GROK when it came out. It was always far superior to the Pelican.

I read somewhere that his parents had rented out their Madora Bay home and bought a new one in Halls Head.

The pic in my mind has/had him dumping JR on his way home!!

Re the former, probably only in recent years (i.e. post 2000).

Re the latter, well if he followed Mandurah Road north to it's (modern day*) end, and then followed Millar Road along the train line east he would be at the JR dump site (only an approx 29 min/31.2km drive according to Google Maps). Short drive from there (dump site) to where the freeway began/ended at the time (Thomas Rd). Would have still arrived at Huntingdale in the early hours presumably though, so if parents were home would still be an issue, unless he killed some time (no pun intended).

*inserted as it appears Millar Rd W was a right turn off Mandurah Road in the old days before Kulija Road was constructed.

"Exactly what capacity did he work for UWA as? As a Telstra worker, contractor of a company or employee of UWA.

And do you work in a technical capacity in your job?"

I think it was GROK who asked this back on Thread #8

He worked at UWA as a Telstra tech, employed by Telstra, and contracted out to the university to look after the uni's comms system on an intermittent basis between 2012-2015 (from memory) He filled in for the other tech for a week or two at a time, sometimes more during that period when the regular guy was on leave. He sat at the desk across from me, so I had the opportunity to chat to him some mornings in the office and in the tea room.

As far as the last question: why do you ask?
ps: I used to look forward to reading GROK when it came out. It was always far superior to the Pelican.

Someone said he was a technician to the "postmaster general" or something rather who was responsible for all telephone lines?

Regarding the suspect's suspected domain name - have you seen the web page (not his) where it shows how much traffic he's had? And the countries it comes from? What is he 'selling'? Is it *advertiser censored*? The page also says his domain name records are currently being reviewed by a moderator (like everything else associated with him at the moment). Not sure if I'm allowed to link the page this info comes from - you may have already seen it.

The wayback machine on the belmont club is more detailed and interestingly, back in the 08/09 season all mail was to be addressed to 344 acton.
That changed arround the 2010/2011 season to a PO 671 Box in Cloverdale. It also shows BE first became involved in blac in the 06.07 season as a Records & Ranking Off. even before CG was involved. The following season he had become the president. http://web.archive.org/web/20080724022524/http://www.blac.asn.au/pages/office.html

Re the former, probably only in recent years (i.e. post 2000).

Re the latter, well if he followed Mandurah Road north to it's (modern day*) end, and then followed Millar Road along the train line east he would be at the JR dump site (only an approx 29 min/31.2km drive according to Google Maps). Short drive from there (dump site) to where the freeway began/ended at the time (Thomas Rd). Would have still arrived at Huntingdale in the early hours presumably though, so if parents were home would still be an issue, unless he killed some time (no pun intended).

*inserted as it appears Millar Rd W was a right turn off Mandurah Road in the old days before Kulija Road was constructed.

Regarding getting home late he would just have to say he had a call out or a repair that had to be done after hours.

Regarding getting home late he would just have to say he had a call out or a repair that had to be done after hours.
My thoughts would be... JR was placed in Wellard on his way to Pumphreys Bridge, SS is possibly inland from there and CG was placed up north to put them off the scent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay