Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said he was a technician to the "postmaster general" or something rather who was responsible for all telephone lines?

I believe the employment for the postmaster general which involved being responsible for the telephone lines was in reference to the father of BRE whom also shares the same initials.

Has anyone here done research on the murder of Kerry Turner? I'd be interested in any info you have, googling news articles hasn't really given me much of an insight to that murder.

She was last seen out clubbing the night before Australia day, sound familiar?

The wayback machine on the belmont club is more detailed and interestingly, back in the 08/09 season all mail was to be addressed to 344 acton.
That changed arround the 2010/2011 season to a PO 671 Box in Cloverdale. It also shows BE first became involved in blac in the 06.07 season as a Records & Ranking Off. even before CG was involved. The following season he had become the president. http://web.archive.org/web/20080724022524/http://www.blac.asn.au/pages/office.html
And didn't know the difference between peers and piers. ;-)

...a game i found online, vidBB.com
gamer > game creator? > vidBB.com > BradleyBob?

i killed boggsy

upon further thought it could be seen in very poor taste, which was not my intention.

snipped by me for further thought.
feel free to ask me though
[emoji887]

Haha, yep. I had many a late night meal from that hot dog van.
Dan Dan the Hotdog Man is what he was called.

From memory HJ's drive thru was open until 2am but restaurant closed at midnight.

There were 2 all night burger places in Mosman Park. Early's Burgers next to the train station and another across the Hey from Red Rooster.

Has anyone here done research on the murder of Kerry Turner? I'd be interested in any info you have, googling news articles hasn't really given me much of an insight to that murder.

She was last seen out clubbing the night before Australia day, sound familiar?

[emoji888] KT no ... but yes, a very familiar scenario,
and i seem to recall having read about other nasties to have taken place on Australia Day in WA over the years.
Australia Day crime may warrant a search of its own.

[emoji887]

My thoughts would be... JR was placed in Wellard on his way to Pumphreys Bridge, SS is possibly inland from there and CG was placed up north to put them off the scent

[emoji888]
someone on the MDspace forum mentioned Paulls Valley as a possible resting place for SS - it has played on my mind, and doesn't look to be too far from the Canning Reservoir.

[emoji887]

A bit of Gosnells local knowledge... the bridge over the river that huntingdale kids would have to cross in order to get to school was known as "bog bridge" (because the river stunk so much in summer). Maybe he used to hang out here after school so that's how he got the nickname "bogsy".

In saying that, my GSHS year group had a guy nicknamed "bog" too.... but that's because he shat himself in class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Exactly what capacity did he work for UWA as? As a Telstra worker, contractor of a company or employee of UWA.

And do you work in a technical capacity in your job?"

I think it was GROK who asked this back on Thread #8

He worked at UWA as a Telstra tech, employed by Telstra, and contracted out to the university to look after the uni's comms system on an intermittent basis between 2012-2015 (from memory) He filled in for the other tech for a week or two at a time, sometimes more during that period when the regular guy was on leave. He sat at the desk across from me, so I had the opportunity to chat to him some mornings in the office and in the tea room.

As far as the last question: why do you ask?
ps: I used to look forward to reading GROK when it came out. It was always far superior to the Pelican.

Apologies for the off-topic post, but I can't imagine what a mind- ****** this must be for you Mordekai.

How crazy it would have been if the topic of the CSK came up at some point when you knew him and he found out you'd been a cleared POI.

The mind boggles.

Thanks for all the useful info you've contributed to the thread since day one.

Regarding the suspect's suspected domain name - have you seen the web page (not his) where it shows how much traffic he's had? And the countries it comes from? What is he 'selling'? Is it *advertiser censored*? The page also says his domain name records are currently being reviewed by a moderator (like everything else associated with him at the moment). Not sure if I'm allowed to link the page this info comes from - you may have already seen it.
I wouldn't read too much into that.
I run a bunch of US websites that get constant traffic from all over the world, especially Russia and China. Usually most of that traffic is from spam and comment bots as well as automated hacking attempts. There's tons of international traffic often in high volume, but almost none of it is from anyone actually engaging with my sites as a benign interested viewer. It's likely the same story with his site.

Dunno who maintains those MAKO pages - but I find them pretty useless. Don't seem to have many people on there at all

(BBM) Same...and, unless I'm missing something, I couldn't see any references to persons of interest in this particular case.

There was a reference to BRE having been signed up to a cross dressing website in the last few days which I am unable to locate the source of, is this true or just random bs?

That's not quite it... the post suggested that the email address used to register a Dr ****** username was also used to register for a cross dressing website/forum. It was me who thought it a pretty big coincidence.

His nickname when at highschool was Bogsy, or Boggs/ Boggsy. This was attested to the Gosnells reunion as well as students calling him by that nickname.

Seems that Hoff is a later nickname he referred himself by and was known by arround the little aths scene. I have seen one video where a local in little aths calls him Hoffy and The Hoff.

Wonder how the Bogsy came about? It was me who mentioned the baywatch thing. I had a memory lapse and thought bayview was the actual name of the show lol. Someone else then came and spoke about the way yoda talks in riddle.

(BBM) The following may or may not offer any clues:

bog

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.bog

(bôg, bŏg)n.1.a. An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in whichcharacteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.
b. Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate. Also called peat bog.

2. An area of soft, naturally waterlogged ground.
3. Chiefly British Slang A restroom or toilet.

v. bogged, bog·ging, bogs
v.tr.1. To cause to sink in a bog: The bus got bogged down in the muddy road.
2. To hinder or slow: The project got bogged down in haggling about procedures.

v.intr.To be hindered and slowed.

[Irish Gaelic bogach, from bog, soft; see bheug- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]

bog′gi·ness n.
bog′gy adj.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
bog

(bɒɡ)n1. (Physical Geography) wet spongy ground consisting of decomposing vegetation, which ultimately forms peat
2. (Physical Geography) an area of such ground
3. a place or thing that prevents or slows progress or improvement
4. a slang word for lavatory[SUP]1[/SUP]
5. slang Austral the act or an instance of defecating

[C13: from Gaelic bogach swamp, from bog soft]
ˈboggy adj
ˈbogginess n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014

Or maybe, as part of his job, he got down and dirty in amongst boggy ground to lay cabling, etc.? Could be that he was always dirty, someone asked why, he said what he'd been doing and the nickname took off from here ... all 'maybe', 'IMO', 'MOO', 'IMHO', etc.

Interesting to speculate on nickname origins but really don't think that placing too much focus on a 1985 high school nickname is going to crack open the case...

His nickname when at highschool was Bogsy, or Boggs/ Boggsy. This was attested to the Gosnells reunion as well as students calling him by that nickname.

Seems that Hoff is a later nickname he referred himself by and was known by arround the little aths scene. I have seen one video where a local in little aths calls him Hoffy and The Hoff.

Wonder how the Bogsy came about? It was me who mentioned the baywatch thing. I had a memory lapse and thought bayview was the actual name of the show lol. Someone else then came and spoke about the way yoda talks in riddle.
Boggs sounds pretty awful but still spelt differently to bog (slang for toilet)Boggsy makes me think it was more a friendly term.
This is where I think he got the name.
There is a famous baseball player from the USA called Wade Boggs-famous just as much for his alcohol drinking skills as his baseball playing it seems.
BE said on his yearbook he'd be in AA in future. More of his humour showing there.

Hasselhoff was also quite famous for one particular drunken vid..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have a few thoughts - all 'MOO', 'IMHO', etc., of course:

* I just don't think he could've worked alone. I'm curious about the story of a woman escaping a taxi in which there were two people present which had an agenda for her (off to research). As well as the logistics of hiding a body, being on the lookout for passing cars, etc., that is one hell of a secret to harbour for all of these years. Could someone carry on about life knowing that they'd committed such heinous crimes? If he had worked alone, wouldn't he have felt tempted to tell someone, just one person, to alleviate the burden?

* What if he is genuinely mentally ill? He could well be schizophrenic - the voices told him to do it? And maybe he self-cured himself of it? Is that even possible? Well, according to quick Google search it is.

* What if he isn't mentally ill and pleads that way - he'll get to go off to some cushy psychiatric hospital for the rest of his days while those poor women and their friends and family continue to suffer.

Dan Dan the Hotdog Man is what he was called.

From memory HJ's drive thru was open until 2am but restaurant closed at midnight.

There were 2 all night burger places in Mosman Park. Early's Burgers next to the train station and another across the Hey from Red Rooster.

That was it! Spot on HJ's too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to speculate on nickname origins but really don't think that placing too much focus on a 1985 high school nickname is going to crack open the case...
No it wont. But it may provide insight to his personality.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member