LA LA - Eugenie Boisfontaine, 34, Baton Rouge, 13 June 1997 - "Killing Fields"

Discovery is playing Eugenie's episodes right now. Looks like all of the episodes are available on Comcast on demand too for anyone that missed it. I'm in EST for those in other time zones

One of my favorite cases. I was hoping your post was announcing the case has been solved and there was an arrest.

Awesome! I love this one! Very mysterious.

Uah

I got into this big time, and the talks of season 2 will either continue with this case or another, as there are killing fields all over the country.

Uah

Oooohhhh I can't wait!!! Such an amazing show and a case that baffles....the wait is on

Uah

Oooohhhh I can't wait!!! Such an amazing show and a case that baffles....the wait is on

Uah
Totally agree!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pretty surprised to see this, I thought they were going to feature killing fields in other states. I guess people liked Rodie and Aubrey
Sounds like it will cover cases that are possibly linked to theirs. I like those two so I'm glad to see a follow up

Uah

Just watched the special episode with sneak previews. Glad that they are continuing to investigate and also highlight other unsolved local cases.

Feel a few ways about this new season. I grew impatient last time. Felt the early investigation, almost 20 years ago, was really shoddy. Not just because of a lack of resources like proper DNA testing, but b/c the police work wasn't thorough.

Honestly, I'm a little worried to watch the other unsolved cases that will be featured & find out there was also shoddy early police work for those!

Anyway, just hope that the $ coming from the production gives that sheriff's office the resources it needs to properly investigate & close these cases. That's the best you can hope.

Just watched the special episode with sneak previews. Glad that they are continuing to investigate and also highlight other unsolved local cases.

Feel a few ways about this new season. I grew impatient last time. Felt the early investigation, almost 20 years ago, was really shoddy. Not just because of a lack of resources like proper DNA testing, but b/c the police work wasn't thorough.

Honestly, I'm a little worried to watch the other unsolved cases that will be featured & find out there was also shoddy early police work for those!

Anyway, just hope that the $ coming from the production gives that sheriff's office the resources it needs to properly investigate & close these cases. That's the best you can hope.
I'm re-watching the Killing Fields. Your comment about the shoddy investigation may have been a brief help by Rhodie as well. He made a comment about not doing the best he could have done.

Back to binge watching......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I hope so as well but we need to understand Rodies situation. Police work tore his family apart and his health issues. It's pure heart and dedication he put into it, and I love how they do old school vs new school methods. Very informative on investigating techniques. Great show all around and I can't wait!!!

Uah

I've also been rewatching the episodes. I forgot how great they were. Really looking forward to the new season.

Haven't seen the new episode yet, from memory there were a few hands in Eugenie's case; I assume they each thought the other had done things that weren't done. I have to give them credit for trying to crack her case every time new DNA technology came around.

I think her ex should be pretty high on their list of suspects.

I hope so as well but we need to understand Rodies situation. Police work tore his family apart and his health issues. It's pure heart and dedication he put into it, and I love how they do old school vs new school methods. Very informative on investigating techniques. Great show all around and I can't wait!!!

Uah
I agree and they are so genuine. But poor Rodie's wife. She's been trying to get him to slow down. I don't think it's possible.

I agree and they are so genuine. But poor Rodie's wife. She's been trying to get him to slow down. I don't think it's possible.
Even doing the stuff I do keeps me up all night and distant from my significant other but she's supportive. And I'm just an amateur in the field. I couldn't even imagine after years and years of wear n tear could do to a human being. Hope he has the strength to move forward towards catching this person. God speed!

Uah

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back