Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The vehicle he used in at least 1 of the crimes has been recovered.

2. He was arrested at the right time . All of his known crimes occured after a break up.

ACR was owned by the same owner as that currently involved. A person with the surname EDWARDS bought into the company in 2000.

Ah, so there was a company involved.

Can you please tell us this:

1) What was the company name? Was it Digital Frog Pty Ltd?
2) On what date did the company first become associated with the ACR business name?
3) As this person having "bought into the company" is at odds with the company being the trustee of a trust, are you able to discern whether there was equity involvement by the Edwards Family Trust?
4) On what date did this unrelated Edwards buy into the company and how do you know that he did that?

RETPI, I am an accountant so I am experienced in matters of business structures, family trusts, trustees companies, equity participation and business names so if you prefer to pm me your information I am more than happy to cast a eye over it.

Living in a shed in 2006 @ 142. Note the HobbiCat and a white wagon from Madora Bay in image also.

Numbers for Gay Street go 134, 138 (behind 140), 140, 142, 144 etc. Some changes made during time of sub division.

The 142 Lot becomes his "man cave" for whatever reason

attachment.php

Interesting. Thanks for that.

BE is known to come down to Mandurah to go crabbing/fishing with a family member...

What happens when your wife (if they are still living together) finds out you weren't crabbing/fishing with a family member. It is very hard to keep up with these lies/deception if you are living with someone especially a wife who will be asking all sorts of questions. Aren't all wives like that! The only time he could possibly get away with it is if you are coming back to am empty house if your wife/partner is absent. With the utmost respect to all the families I once said in a passing comment to my family when we were discussing the CSK that I could be a suspect as I lived on my own and didn't need an alibi. My family would have never been the wiser. I think this would be the same for BE.....

It has long been theorised in external CSK threads from the past that there was perhaps a recreational fishing link to the perpetrator's background based on the CG dump site on Pippidinny Road. Being 45 kms from Perth, it was a fairly inaccessible area to anyone other than recreational mx/quad users and local fishermen, particularly back in the 1990's.

Speaking of Pipidinny Road, I have a faint recollection that Telstra workers had noticed a strong stench in the area prior to CG's body being discovered.This would certainly indicate that there was a Telstra site of some description in the direct vicinity of the dump site.

Another article with a nice summary of the known information regarding BE's background, known work history and residences:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

What happens when your wife (if they are still living together) finds out you weren't crabbing/fishing with a family member. It is very hard to keep up with these lies/deception if you are living with someone especially a wife who will be asking all sorts of questions. Aren't all wives like that! The only time he could possibly get away with it is if you are coming back to am empty house if your wife/partner is absent. With the utmost respect to all the families I once said in a passing comment to my family when we were discussing the CSK that I could be a suspect as I lived on my own and didn't need an alibi. My family would have never been the wiser. I think this would be the same for BE.....

Not sure where the leap came from my statement that he came down to Mandurah for fishing to I was making the statement that he was lying to his wife about it?

Interesting connection. She may well have. An acquaintance of mine from 1998 - 2005 lived in the Huntingdale, Gosnells, Kelmscott areas. He had a relationship with her soon before or during the time she died - I'm not sure which but it makes sense. Lisa Brown was also known to my then partner who was from Huntingdale.

Someone has since posted that Lisa went to kalamunda high school.

1. The vehicle he used in at least 1 of the crimes has been recovered.

2. He was arrested at the right time . All of his known crimes occured after a break up.

Do you have a source for 1)? Sounds very promising.

RETPI; Do have some facts about the deterioration of this relationship, other than the sale of the property and a caveat that was in place? Did you know this couple personally? Was BE already in another relationship with CG before it ended? If so, it could have been his intentions to separate. He seems to have moved on into another relationship fairly quickly.
Do you have facts about the POI's for all unsolved sex attacks in WA between 1988 - 1995? As unreliable as some people believe WAPOL to be, I'm sure they would be interested in your information, as would many of the slow readers on here too.

Does any one know when the Fountain St house went up for sale and when it sold

Not sure where the leap came from my statement that he came down to Mandurah for fishing to I was making the statement that he was lying to his wife about it?

You didn't make that leap from fishing with family.members to lying to his wife...I did. Read it in context with the other posts. My point is that it would be hard to explain to a wife why they are coming home at all silly hours. Someone mentioned fishing as a reason and you added crabbing/fishing with family members. I was just adding why I don't think that reason would hold up to possibly use as an excuse. I think he came back to an empty house....that was my point.

REPTI; Do have some facts about the deterioration of this relationship, other than the sale of the property and a caveat that was in place? Did you know this couple personally? Was BE already in another relationship with CG before it ended? If so, it could have been his intentions to separate. He seems to have moved on into another relationship fairly quickly.
Do you have facts about the POI's for all unsolved sex attacks in WA between 1988 - 1995? As unreliable as some people believe WAPOL to be, I'm sure they would be interested in your information, as would many of the slow readers on here too.
Just on a potential overlap, I thought someone posted something they found from CGE’s brother thanking BRE and CGE for their involvement in the Mosman Park restaurant. I went looking for it last night but there’s so many posts to sift through and the search function is useless. Does anyone else recall such a post? If so, there could in fact be some overlap between relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member