Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be silly not to use the information gathered here, it was probably the most detailed, factual article I have read in a newspaper in years, I was genuinely surprised, it indicates a significant amount of investigative journalism, what was even better is that the article wasn't an opinion piece but just provided facts, so refreshing!!
The West Australian just bought out the Sunday Times (Perth Now) ....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all, been absent from posting for a long time but have spent the past few days catching up on all the posts. It is amazing what is gradually being revealed about this man and his double life. As I have told you all way back, my previous employer (devoted Christian Pastor, married, father of two young teen girls) was recently imprisoned for 10.5 years for rape, torture, drugging repeatedly a then 11 year old girl. I know full well how arrogant and what narcissists these types can be and all the while keeping up the mask of being a "fine man", but you are quite right, the mask slips, if you are watching closely and this man showed his colours to me with violent outbursts, teeth baring etc. belittling comments, did this to all women who didn't bow down to him. I went to upper management but was howled down and told I was hysterical woman (and eventually he found a way to falsify information and I was made redundant to get rid of me. Less than a year after my warning they caught him and arrested him at his desk!). The extent of this man's devious behaviour will never be known as his lawyer said in court that he didn't ever want his wife and girls to know (think BE will be the same) how deeply depraved he had become (so there was a lot more that didn't come out!). I believe a life was spared by this man's capture as he was, by the evidence presented, escalating his perversions. I totally agree that people close to him and even observant people only meeting him a couple of times, would perceive many strange patterns of behaviour that were out of control. Many women and men, overlook so much because they want to believe " it's just a phase", maybe having a bad day, he/she really loves me. Sad but true. Having sat opposite this man in morning meetings for 2 years I can tell you, the mask does slip, some just don't want to look at what's underneath! God bless WAPOL for getting this deviate AND my ex-boss! Now let's pray they get all their ducks in a row! Well done to all the super sleuths on here who have been so hot on the correct trail for so long!!
I hope you walked back into your old workplace and gave them a massive I told you so speech. Sounds like you deserve an apology!

A photo of a 29 year old BE would go a long way at this point.
I'm meeting up tomorrow with old school friends that worked for Telecom and Telstra, will canvas if he has any Telstra Social Club photos from then mid 90's with BE in them

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I only know of it as hearsay. And she reported in 1991 and only told me 25 odd years later. She reckons Rd the detective that came out flipped her off, but told her something that leads me to believe that they did interview him. I can't remember what she said they told her, other than it was either a daughter or girlfriend that my mum saw and spoke to over the fence

Never hurts to follow these things up, I have more faith in WAPOL today than of WAPOL in the 90's

Is it possible MM and the guy who briefly looks out the doorway 50 seconds later, is the same person? Both appear to have shirt sleeves rolled up to elbows.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 379
Hi, I'm a first time poster with an annoying question for long time posters...
Do you recall reading a post on one of the threads stating that the positions of where JR and CG were found lined up with /through the centre of and also the same distance from the Claremont Hotel ? I remember thinking it was way too much of a coincidence !! Surely SS could be found in the same radius? I've looked through so many posts and can't find it again, the search function isn't working for me. Could someone please point me in the right direction ? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a blog where someone speculated that they were dumped in a pentagram pattern, but that would mean the two missing dump sites would be in the Hills and in the Ocean. It was far fetched, and was a bit occultist. The blog can be accessed from http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...ts/has_a_serial_killer_blogged_here/desc/P20/
Anyhow, just read the Coroners report on McMahon. Doesn't appear to be linked to CSK at all. You can read it here https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...Zm82kX6g344Af6yhQ&sig2=Z1bCwozd_1IdGwIYDBuT1Q

Yes, I have used the word pedantic about him previously based on what my president of Belmont Villa Soccer Club said about him after meeting with him several times when he was president of BLAC....we share the same ground/facilities. We are starting to see a common characteristic. I suppose it makes for a good technician - follow the process, thorough, re-check etc.

At least four separate individuals who have had dealings with him have noted (on here) that he has a pedantic attention to detail with processes, which to me smacks of control issues. Fair to say we can assume(hate to do that on here) with some confidence he was a meticulous planner when it came to the attacks, dumps and subsequent cleanup.

In W.A, there is certainly law in place that allows the State to seize "crime used" or "crime derived" property. It is usually implemented in drug cases involving sell/supply/trafficable amounts but I believe there has been at least one W.A case in recent history where there has at least been movement on behalf of the state to seize paedophiles/sex offender assets under the "crime used" definition.

Of course, this process of asset seizure depends on the aftermath of the criminal case and ownership status. At this point, the answer to this question is "watch this space".
I suspect there will be little left asset wise after Francis Burt Chambers have got their cut of it from no doubt endless appeals.

Is it possible MM and the guy who briefly looks out the doorway 50 seconds later, is the same person? Both appear to have shirt sleeves rolled up to elbows.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nah, not the same guy. The man sticking his head through the door has his hair cut around his ears whilst MM looks like his hair is covering his ears a bit more like BE Gosnells HS picture that has been floating around. I did read on here once that all the people on the CCTV footage had been identified except MM

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMO quite possibly. A grainy image I found from inside the club 0.45s is a man with his back turned looking outwards but is very grainy (centre of screen).
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2rfdeo5.jpg
    2rfdeo5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 309
Many people claimed the women in his life should have twigged something was amiss. I provided evidence backed up with examples why this is expecting too much. I knew some would be offended but at the same time noticed no one disputed the examples aren't common place. I could show many more examples of where women deny to themselves the bad behaviour of men in their lives. Ted Bundy's mum never admittted to herself he was guilty.

I think mum's and their sons can have a different relationship to husband and wife hence the term mummy's boy. It is not uncommon for mums to be overly protective of their sons even when they are married off so doesn't surprise me they can be indenial about their sons behaviour. In this case we are talking about EE and BE's relationship or possibly the lack of it. Mums and sons have different relationships to husband and wife!

Also. Is BE wearing glasses in the High School Photo? I cant recall. With the guy that leans out the doorway as he turns in for the final time, looks like a reflected light off glasses. Maybe those really thin type framed glasses?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 289
I think blokes tend to overlook traits that women do take notice of. There's many reasons why women learn how to read signs, some better than other through experiences. I would like to know what women thought of him. Not that they knew what he was capable of but no doubt he would be giving out a vibe at certain times..
People with a higher emotional intelligence pick up on these things, a key factor of EIQ is empathy; women tend to have more empathy. Why?
To grossly oversimply it, an evolutionary necessity for healthy child rearing and more specifically what causes it? Hormones, higher testosterone levels seem to be consistent with less empathy.

There was a blog where someone speculated that they were dumped in a pentagram pattern, but that would mean the two missing dump sites would be in the Hills and in the Ocean. It was far fetched, and was a bit occultist. The blog can be accessed from http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...ts/has_a_serial_killer_blogged_here/desc/P20/
Anyhow, just read the Coroners report on McMahon. Doesn't appear to be linked to CSK at all. You can read it here https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...Zm82kX6g344Af6yhQ&sig2=Z1bCwozd_1IdGwIYDBuT1Q

Thanks for replying :)
No, it's not that one. The one I was thinking of just spoke of a direct line through the centre of the hotel, but within metres of each other in comparison to distance from the hotel . May have imagined it ?? Thanks anyways I'll keep looking.

At least four separate individuals who have had dealings with him have noted (on here) that he has a pedantic attention to detail with processes, which to me smacks of control issues. Fair to say we can assume(hate to do that on here) with some confidence he was a meticulous planner when it came to the attacks, dumps and subsequent cleanup.

A pedantic person on speed will be both OCD and very quick plus you only make a mess if cut while alive

People with a higher emotional intelligence pick up on these things, a key factor of EIQ is empathy; women tend to have more empathy. Why?
To grossly oversimply it, an evolutionary necessity for healthy child rearing and more specifically what causes it? Hormones, higher testosterone levels seem to be consistent with less empathy.

Agreed! We are physically, mentally and chemically geared in different ways, in general, with numerous studies demonstrating our diverging thought patterns in certain circumstances. Although I think delving into the deep dark depths of gender studies might take us away from the questions I think we all want answered:
- where is SS?
- who were his other victims?
- how did he do it?

He was or still is Lloyd Rayney's lawyer as well.
I think that tells you a lot about this, and expect a very similar defence, indeed I suspect BRE will see himself as a LLoyd Rayney type figure. He will already be thinking about legal action he can take once he is found not guilty.

This might seem incredulous to some people but BRE may well get off on a technicality over evidence handling, this is why the jury system is vital.

I have a theory on the placement of the bodies and the police disclosing limited information.

I was reading up a lot on Gary Ridgeway.

Do you think BRE placed the victims so he could go back to the site and hence they were interfered with in some way afterwards later on? That only him and hence the police knew about?

He didn't bury the victims he just left them there.

KT was also found next to a log face down and not buried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads