Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to derail the thread but will point this out;

You now say you had the dream, then a year later you visited the place in your dream. So since 1998 you have always know the building you saw was CCGS. Why in all your posts do you describe the building but fail to disclose what the building is? It looks to me like you're purposely giving the impression that you are unaware what/where the building is so when some finds an old pic of CCGS you can say "That's it! That's the building I saw!"

I think we should move on. People can make up their own minds and if they want to discuss then so be it.
i see in my dream then i find the spot from the dream whats wrong with that all i know was it was a school im not ftom there

how do i know that place then.i have never seen before the dream. can you explan that please.

Science can't explain everything Stirling Hwy is the Bermuda Triangle of Perth. Girls disappearing and Sharon Mason running up the Hwy after the police reported her death then appearing on top of pipes put in after she disappeared. If Corryn Rayney could be disposed of so quickly who knows who might be interred close by

I agree with you on the numerous references to the spouses and their knowledge of BRE's activities. They were either oblivious at the time, were no longer with him or in SD and CG's case, never informed. I'd think it's extremely unlikely they'd keep it to themselves.

I disagree about the not thinking any facts came up first on this forum before the media. I have seen news articles that came out in recent days that virtually read like a collation of facts from threads on here. I am pretty sure the articles were published after being posted on here. I think this is actually a fantastic public brainstorming media that can really turn up different theories and ideas, even crazy ridiculous ones.

With regards to your references mysoginistic attitudes, I would suggest you let people know why you're offended by all means but don't attack a sleuth specifically for their opinions.

I also replied to Bart's post and said he was brave to put that up. I also did not agree with the point he was making. Yes, there are lots of women that are easily persuaded or in denial about things happening around them but there are lots of woman that aren't as I know from first hand experience. I grew up with two sisters plus my mum and like I said previously (Bart's post and my reply have been removed) they never missed a heartbeat. I know a lot more stronger willed woman than weak ones. I have been fooled/sucked in lots of times myself so I am no better than these woman that Bart was talking about. Unless we know for sure that EE was oblivious to what was happening we need to be careful about generalising like this. I doubt she was aware of his behaviour because I doubt very much she was still living with him (still to be confirmed). Previously, we have mentioned some characteristics about BE and we can do that because we have people that have met him. Until, someone can describe EE character, weaknesses, strengths , personality we shouldn't generalise about why she may have stayed with him. So those type of opinions like Bart's should be kept to himself. It doesn't help the cause on why we are all on this site.

So those type of opinions like Bart's should be kept to himself. It doesn't help the cause on why we are all on this site.
Many people claimed the women in his life should have twigged something was amiss. I provided evidence backed up with examples why this is expecting too much. I knew some would be offended but at the same time noticed no one disputed the examples aren't common place. I could show many more examples of where women deny to themselves the bad behaviour of men in their lives. Ted Bundy's mum never admittted to herself he was guilty.

I think the other victims should have there own page, or at least a grouped one of unsolved Perth cases.

Sarah should be our main discussion now, including be's location and job at the time and any developments in the case of the arrest.

And perhaps a spreadsheet or update of confirmed stats on the timeline it's all getting too messy and some of the info not required (imo) where discussion will only lead to crimes already charged and not sleuthing anything.

Yes totally get looking at BRE might find additional info on further victims but should this be separate? (Where not in respect to Sarah?)

Thoughts ? (From an amateur to senior wS)

Further to post 1344 after 1st interaction i referred to JR's sole focus is on him and absolutely no one else She watched him continually focusing on direction he went and that explains why she interacted so freely with him as MM !

Does anyone know if any of the females currently discussed re BE had a connection to Dalkeith?

[video=youtube;hbbg-FVij4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c&ebc=ANyPxKqRtzGGlBivH6pFjaQNOfNwOCPhYd1cSfipIf6vHL Xn--4hh0yYYq1IFPoidFtuQ_f7tTPCpiyagEyEAYHCy4mSj181-w[/video]

a link off bf. the other guy sure looks like BRE? Rather than mm?

All very confusing though..

**being doorway man

When you write, "media mostly is useless"- how do you mean? And what proportion is "mostly".
Provide very little meaningful contribution to society aside from their personal biases and opinions in the guise of a article, about 90%.

I remember a time when the media used to report on facts and allow the public to make up their own minds on issues pertaining to them. By in large that seems to no longer be the methodology of the mainstream media.

My turn now, are you in the media Niall?

Can we please keep dreams out of this and stick to the actual facts of the case. I'm sure the long suffering parents and families of their beloved victims have had enough of clairvoyants, astrologers and dream theorists giving them false hope over the past 20 years. Whatever you believe, a person's dream is not going to hold up in a courtroom. I'm pretty sure anyone would have vivid dreams after witnessing seeing the victim alive for the last time. I had a dream about my beloved late father last night but would not deem it to be real, it's just the subconscious playing with your mind.

You think the police made up a story and spread it with the sole intention of weeding out a handful of people who may have claimed to be the killer?

I am reliably informed they have done it before.

[video=youtube;hbbg-FVij4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c&ebc=ANyPxKqRtzGGlBivH6pFjaQNOfNwOCPhYd1cSfipIf6vHL Xn--4hh0yYYq1IFPoidFtuQ_f7tTPCpiyagEyEAYHCy4mSj181-w[/video]

**being doorway man

So hard to tell with the poor quality videos from back then.. wish we had pics of BE circa same age for comparison...

**being doorway man
Sure does look like him...
That is some nerve though if he is in this footage at all...and I am certain he is. To be seen at the club and outside the club with a victim...guess he was pretty damn confident or didnt care if he was caught.

I wonder if there was other cctv anywhere. I find it hard to believe this is it. Surely must have some of SS or CG too somewhere..

Huge mistake not releasing this footage 2 decades ago. Surely EE or someone would have recognized him if they had

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sara Spiers missing since - 26 January 1996

Excerpt the west news:

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/the-...-from-a-claremont-street-corner-ng-b88337785z

WHAT WE KNOW:
Friday January 26, 1996: Sarah Spiers celebrates Australia Day at Cottesloe’s Ocean Beach Hotel with girlfriends.
Midnight: Sarah’s sister Amanda drops them near Club Bay View, Claremont.
2am: Sarah tells a friend she is getting a taxi to head home.
Sarah chats briefly with the doorman before heading to a nearby phone box.
Call made at 2.06am for taxi at corner of Stirling Highway and Stirling Road.
Two men see Sarah at corner. Taxi arrives at 2.14am. Sarah had vanished.

I'm pretty sure Perth Now's latest story on Brad and this case (accessible online) contains information sleuthed by members of this very forum :)
Hope you got paid!
They would be silly not to use the information gathered here, it was probably the most detailed, factual article I have read in a newspaper in years, I was genuinely surprised, it indicates a significant amount of investigative journalism, what was even better is that the article wasn't an opinion piece but just provided facts, so refreshing!!

Sure does look like him...
That is some nerve though if he is in this footage at all...and I am certain he is. To be seen at the club and outside the club with a victim...guess he was pretty damn confident or didnt care if he was caught.

I wonder if there was other cctv anywhere. I find it hard to believe this is it. Surely must have some of SS or CG too somewhere..

Huge mistake not releasing this footage 2 decades ago. Surely EE or someone would have recognized him if they had

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

agree! Be interesting to find out if he was accounted for, if they had nothing else, he would of passed with flying colours

May well have cost CG her life this mistake!

Can someone provide some historical instances where the police releasing information hoping to get feedback from the public did not help a case?

My personal read on Macro from day one was that there was a clear intent to share as little to no information at all with the public, needless to say, this only made the public more worried and ultimately hampered their case in the instance of this video.

Again all they needed to do was say we can't identify this man, we just want to know who he is so we can cross him off the list, nothing more.

Hi, I'm a first time poster with an annoying question for long time posters...
Do you recall reading a post on one of the threads stating that the positions of where JR and CG were found lined up with /through the centre of and also the same distance from the Claremont Hotel ? I remember thinking it was way too much of a coincidence !! Surely SS could be found in the same radius? I've looked through so many posts and can't find it again, the search function isn't working for me. Could someone please point me in the right direction ? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members