MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out why, just because there is opoid epidemic in this country,, a woman who apparently was abducted, all of a sudden that somehow drugs are involved in this case. It is a huge stretch and really demeans a missing woman who we have no idea what happened to her
Are you insinuating that Danielle was a patient and became dependent on drugs? I can't for the life of me figure out how you got there!.

I hope there is resolution through this mattress that is being tested for her DNA-- even though the result would be very tragic.

I assumed the Berkley address was a two car family and DS, the third. Those of us from Michigan know we have virtually no public transportation system to speak.of. I agree that 3 cars isn't indicative of anything more than just that...

I'm way behind, so I'm sure this has been said... but regarding the three cars... I presumed (1) DS, (2) SG, and (3) SG's spouse's car. Since the spouse was in the hospital (not sure if this is confirmed yet), SG would have had two cars available to him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think that a car can be seized without some sort of probable cause. I think that authorities would need more than just, "the car was parked at the suspect's location" so I think there is probably a reason why two cars were seized in addition to DS's car. Time will tell. Selfishly, I wish Michigan was a state in which the search warrant affidavit becomes subject to FOIA immediately like in other locations, but it's probably better for the prosecution and potential innocents to be able to keep them closer to the vest for now. Time will tell.

I agree, it's possible that he returned the vehicle alone and caught a ride. But IMO, there is AT LEAST one additional person who knows what happened. I pray the continued coverage puts pressure on him/her to come forward with what they know.

Any thoughts as to when the car was returned? One would think that LE has had enough to put a timeline together from residents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... DS had cancer?

I'm way behind, so I'm sure this has been said... but regarding the three cars... I presumed (1) DS, (2) SG, and (3) SG's spouse's car. Since the spouse was in the hospital (not sure if this is confirmed yet), SG would have had two cars available to him.

Yes do we know if his wife was in the hospital? And who said she was?

Any thoughts as to when the car was returned? One would think that LE has had enough to put a timeline together from residents.

Have the vehicles been returned?

IMO, because of the prevalence of drugs in virtually every area, it's easy for some to find a connection in an attempt to make sense of why she is missing. I do not see DS as a user, but am guilty of thinking that whoever is involved with her disappearance has ties to drug activity. If anyone has considered trafficking, there is likely a drug connection there as well. We don't know WHY this happened to DS, but if the perp were involved with drugs, IMO, the WHY is irrelevant because it still won't provide a rational reason to most of us.

I can't figure out why, just because there is opoid epidemic in this country,, a woman who apparently was abducted, all of a sudden that somehow drugs are involved in this case. It is a huge stretch and really demeans a missing woman who we have no idea what happened to her
Are you insinuating that Danielle was a patient and became dependent on drugs? I can't for the life of me figure out how you got there!.

I hope there is resolution through this mattress that is being tested for her DNA-- even though the result would be very tragic.

So if LE says they don't believe DS drove her car home are they discounting accuracy of guard at Muirfield who saw her after 5PM or did they not follow up? And they state her phone went to voicemail. If Muirfield tip is accurate something happened at or near her apartment between 5:30ish and 7PM. If they know her phone went to voicemail at 7PM they have the records of all activity and last pinged location but haven't found phone in that area. Also they had to have probable cause for their search warrant. It could have been phone records or DNA in the Jeep which would have voluntarily gone to LE by family.

IMO, the vehicle was likely returned to DS's complex in the middle of the night (3-4ish) when the perp would've been less likely to be seen by residents. From what AA (IGA resident) has reported here, I don't get the impression this is an "all hours of the day" neighborhood, so most residents would've been sleeping at the time. Fortunately, if it was returned in the night, it should be a tad easier for LE to track the vehicle(s) on street surveillance on route to the complex as the roadways would've been much less congested. I don't think the perp would've risked returning it on a Saturday when people would've been out and about at any given time. JMO

I can't recall if we know that two of the cars were seized from SG's house or if we just know that three cars were seized in total. If the latter, the third car could be anyone's. Maybe someone who picked SG up from IGA after he dropped off DS' car back at her complex. The last sentence is total speculation on my part, should not be considered fact, etc.

ETA: the latest fox news report (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html), which was specifically highlighted by her family on the Find DS FB page does just say that three cars were seized in total, other reports say that "a" vehicle was seized from SG's home. So we still don't know much about the third.

So if LE says they don't believe DS drove her car home are they discounting accuracy of guard at Muirfield who saw her after 5PM or did they not follow up? And they state her phone went to voicemail. If Muirfield tip is accurate something happened at or near her apartment between 5:30ish and 7PM. If they know her phone went to voicemail at 7PM they have the records of all activity and last pinged location but haven't found phone in that area. Also they had to have probable cause for their search warrant. It could have been phone records or DNA in the Jeep which would have voluntarily gone to LE by family.

Good point re: the pinging. So glad her phone wasn't turned off immediately.

Yes do we know if his wife was in the hospital? And who said she was?

The early coverage on WDIV said that a security guard worked at MetLife and that his wife was hospitalized. It was a broadcast and can still be found on youtube.

LE also seemed to discount AA's report of someone acting suspicious in the IGA parking lot that evening which IMO indicates they have reason to believe neither report coincides with the "confirmed" evidence they have as to where DS was headed leaving MetLife. Another case I followed, it wasn't until the victim had been found that witnesses were interviewed by MSM (neighbors of the RSO arrested, a gas station attendant who spoke to the missing woman, etc.). These witnesses had given statements very early on to LE, but remained anonymous until an arrest was made. Just saying, it's possible that LE has significant evidence (of which we do not know) that disputes other sightings. JMO

The early coverage on WDIV said that a security guard worked at MetLife and that his wife was hospitalized. It was a broadcast and can still be found on youtube.

Where did they get their info? Just my opinion but it appeared to me they just repeated what was being said on SM and by neighbors. Didn't appear they bothered to investigate any more then the average Joe had already done.

I truly wish they would get off their butts and run a proper investigation and story on this.

Where did they get their info? Just my opinion but it appeared to me they just repeated what was being said on SM and by neighbors. Didn't appear they bothered to investigate any more then the average Joe had already done.

I truly wish they would get off their butts and run a proper investigation and story on this.

I don't think she (the reporter) was sloppy. The reporter actually obtained what she was pretty sure was his mother's cell phone number. I think they were being pretty cautious about what they reported to avoid pointing fingers too much at someone who hadn't yet been named a POI. That very first report is being confirmed now by "sources close to the investigation," in the story that is now highlighted on DS's page. I actually am pretty impressed with the WDIV reporter's report, since it was so early. She was more thorough than most.

I don't remember anything about him being a security guard on SM. I thought the first time we heard that was from the reporter on the 23rd.

I don't remember anything about him being a security guard on SM. I thought the first time we heard that was from the reporter on the 23rd.

Can't remember where exactly I heard or saw it but there was talk prior to the 2nd search of the home of someone being a security guard. It was at least the weekend before the 2nd search that I knew that. Things have been removed here and on several SM sites.

Can't remember where exactly I heard or saw it but there was talk prior to the 2nd search of the home of someone being a security guard. It was at least the weekend before the 2nd search that I knew that. Things have been removed here and on several SM sites.

Interesting. Did they say he worked at MetLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50