MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I was following things closely, missed a couple days, and now am kind of lost in all of the developments. Per what I have found, MSM has provided additional information and confirmed some facts. Theories aside I'm only curious to see what actual facts have come out, The Major ones being..(correct me if I'm wrong...this post is as much a question as it is statement.)
1) It is believed DS WAS abducted. I find that interesting because abduct is a very specific word in my opinion that doesnt immediately imply something like a murder, or an immediate murder at least. It implies her being alive and taken.
2) She did not drive her own car to IG. It was put there by someone else. I found this to be a substantial new piece of information.
3) DS WAS spotted leaving work, but they don't have video to confirm this. I assume this means that a valid witness account gave them this information? I saw something about the mom wondering "what kind of state she was in" while in the car. Without trying to make a reach, it sounds like when she was seen leaving MetLife, she did not appear to be kicking/screaming, or fighting for her life. She may have gone willingly (at first), or she may have been under some other kind of threat/pressure, but not in an obvious way.
4) I know that some unknown evidence led them to the Berkley house of a security guard, per mainstream media, but we have ZERO knowledge of what this evidence was.
Sticking to only MSM reported type of stuff, is there any other major development that I'm missing here? Some of the stuff I'm hearing seems off the wall and makes me feel like I've missed something. It seems like where were at so far is a potential abduction from work at MetLife, her car being placed at IG by someone besides DS. Again, any major details/facts I'm missing that are not wild speculation? Thanks.

You can add to that list that the home DID belong (or was inhabited) by the security guard. The security guard in question worked at the building where DS worked until October and "was acquainted" with DS. They also said that "evidence and information" led them to the home of the security guard where evidence was seized. I find that quote to be interesting. We don't know what evidence, what information, but people have hazarded guesses.

I'm sorry, but I was following things closely, missed a couple days, and now am kind of lost in all of the developments. Per what I have found, MSM has provided additional information and confirmed some facts. Theories aside I'm only curious to see what actual facts have come out, The Major ones being..(correct me if I'm wrong...this post is as much a question as it is statement.)
1) It is believed DS WAS abducted. I find that interesting because abduct is a very specific word in my opinion that doesnt immediately imply something like a murder, or an immediate murder at least. It implies her being alive and taken.
2) She did not drive her own car to IG. It was put there by someone else. I found this to be a substantial new piece of information.
3) DS WAS spotted leaving work, but they don't have video to confirm this. I assume this means that a valid witness account gave them this information? I saw something about the mom wondering "what kind of state she was in" while in the car. Without trying to make a reach, it sounds like when she was seen leaving MetLife, she did not appear to be kicking/screaming, or fighting for her life. She may have gone willingly (at first), or she may have been under some other kind of threat/pressure, but not in an obvious way.
4) I know that some unknown evidence led them to the Berkley house of a security guard, per mainstream media, but we have ZERO knowledge of what this evidence was.
Sticking to only MSM reported type of stuff, is there any other major development that I'm missing here? Some of the stuff I'm hearing seems off the wall and makes me feel like I've missed something. It seems like where were at so far is a potential abduction from work at MetLife, her car being placed at IG by someone besides DS. Again, any major details/facts I'm missing that are not wild speculation? Thanks.
It was reported that DS knew the security guard who lived at the home that was searched- used the word acquaintance. It was also reported that he was working there until October. DS was last seen leaving work around 5 pm and all calls went to voice mail by 7 pm.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Admin Note

A lot of wild speculation going on here.

It's understood that time has passed with little or no new information as to what has happened to Danielle but we need to stick to the facts that have been mentioned in MSM.

Please base your theories on what is reasonable on what we know so far.

We know she wasn't abducted by aliens. Nothing to substantiate that. Please don't make wild guesses.

We sleuth here and have opinions but please consider your thoughts before you hit send.

Lets keep it real folks.

Thank you.

I think the term "Acquaintance" is a relatively strong word in this context. I think it makes clear that they knew each other more than in passing. He wasn't just "the security guard who I pass by occasionally at work."
They were at least either friends, had something in common, texted about stuff/who knows what, an affair is on the spectrum but its on a far end of the spectrum. I think it works to rule out a "stalker lurking in the shadows who the victim barely knows". I think within that relationship (and by relationship I don't necessarily mean romantic, I mean whatever the relationship between the two people was), within that relationship is where some type of motive could have formed. That motive could have been rejected advances, betrayal, something related to work (someone getting someone fired), etc. I think the acquaintance things works towards their being a "story" between those 2, romantic or platonic or work related, whatever...enough of which that if you asked a close friend of one of theirs, they might say "I can see why something bad could have happened there", etc.

We all agree that DS appeared to be a nice, outgoing person. But lets not forget that the Security guard could very well have been all of those things as well (on the outside, at least) and was in her age category. Those two being friends (friends at some point, even if it was a one-sided friendship, or one with ulterior motives) with some degree of trust is in no way unreasonable.

DS is no doubt all of those things.

DS also had lower leg surgery that caused her much pain and laid her up for months:

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...0.1483817662./215834262208133/?type=3&theater
I had 2 surgeries and 2 additional injuries that warranted me prescriptions of narcotics. Some with an opportunity to get refill just by revisiting the original prescribing doctor. I refused to take the meds in 3 of the 4 situations. The other time, I took the meds as prescribed and never requested refills.

Just because you're hurt, doesn't mean you'll take the meds. Just because you take the meds, doesn't mean you'll get addicted. Just because you get addicted, doesn't mean you continue to be addicted years later, or refuse help, or somehow get wrapped up in some weird bassackwards situation where you're abducted and disappeared for over a month.

Holocene already stated like 4 times that DS wasn't some closet or open narc user. I think we should take what he says pretty seriously since he's the closest to the victim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

A search was conducted at the home of FG the night EG returned home.

Have we considered whether SHE saw something odd and called the police? I don't recall if this was the 1st search done. And when they found out where he worked they put two and two together. Or at least they think they have. Sorry if this scenario has been brought up.

That's an interesting thought. If someone as a resident of the property called police, they wouldn't have needed a warrant 1st time. Anything they saw in plain view can be used for basis of search warrant for a 2nd search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500