UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long would it take to walk from barnham to honington ( bases) how safe is the walk on the road? does it go across country in any manner? its interesting what you have just written. you would be tempted to make short cuts over fields or smaller track roads if it did cut time off the walk. maybe the searchers should do that route?
I crossposted with you spirit - re Barnham. Out of interest if walking to Barnham or Honington or to Hon via Barn how far before the Thetford phone mast would be likely to grab the phone pings? Anyone know.

There has been a couple of posts mentioning Barnham as a possible direction for C to travel from BM. I have waited to see if more info is available but nothing more has been mentioned so is Barnham important or a non-starter?

Regarding AO, it was mentioned the lads had called her and D at the weekend yet D has said he was called on the Monday. Also she said she was one of the last people to see him but for the lads and when she was asked she said it was a few days befor he went missing. So would we say maybe the Wednesday or Thursday? As she was in America then 0308 a.m. UK time would be only 10.08 p.m. Friday EST so am wondering if the conversation and pic was sent to AO as she may only just have arrived on that Friday. All the hook-up speculation should be out the window IMO now but nobody has mentioned this except for one person on here I think, who has said the info about contacting D has been altered already. What do people make of this? Could she have been C's last phone contact?

The picture message could most definitely be to AO, the timing of receieving the request for the photo in the middle of the night suggests the possibility of the other person being in a different time zone (pacific rather than EST maybe?). Good theory.

Well there is a main road (A134) that takes you almost door to door, cutting across fields would not actually save a great deal of time in this instance.

how long would it take to walk from barnham to honington ( bases) how safe is the walk on the road? does it go across country in any manner? its interesting what you have just written. you would be tempted to make short cuts over fields or smaller track roads if it did cut time off the walk. maybe the searchers should do that route?

I do no think it would as the route takes you away from Thetford. The area between Barnham and Honington is a relative dead zone for mobile phone signal.

I crossposted with you spirit - re Barnham. Out of interest if walking to Barnham or Honington or to Hon via Barn how far before the Thetford phone mast would be likely to grab the phone pings? Anyone know.

first hand experience, they don't even need the dna test- military is the only place they can still automatically deduct from wages at source when they receive no input from father (so even if he refused a test, they would still take the money)

It's not something I've experience as I'm still with my child's dad but I've certainly heard that the military often step in on domestic disputes so this doesn't surprise me at all.

Barnham is a starter if he found himself in BM. If he was clear headed enough it would be the first "friendly" location he could get to. Considering the BM ping was 0450 it would not be long before sunrise.

I have long suspected that there was mobile phone activity when he was in the Hughes doorway, my instinct tells me not AO but admittedly a possibility.

There has been a couple of posts mentioning Barnham as a possible direction for C to travel from BM. I have waited to see if more info is available but nothing more has been mentioned so is Barnham important or a non-starter?

Regarding AO, it was mentioned the lads had called her and D at the weekend yet D has said he was called on the Monday. Also she said she was one of the last people to see him but for the lads and when she was asked she said it was a few days befor he went missing. So would we say maybe the Wednesday or Thursday? As she was in America then 0308 a.m. UK time would be only 10.08 p.m. Friday EST so am wondering if the conversation and pic was sent to AO as she may only just have arrived on that Friday. All the hook-up speculation should be out the window IMO now but nobody has mentioned this except for one person on here I think, who has said the info about contacting D has been altered already. What do people make of this? Could she have been C's last phone contact?

Does anyone know for certain where Corrie was housed? Barnham has single accomodation for honnington.

i start to have problems now.

if the lads were used to corrie going off and doing his own thing why would they have been calling his brother/s over the weekend?

what was different to any other time corrie went off and did his own thing?
we keep hearing this is what he did??
i am wondering if some of his true friends were suspcious sooner than we are being told?
so what was it made them suspect something?
why contacting his family if corrie was just off with some random girl or doing whatever he did when he went off on his own.
here is actually something not adding up with this.
anyone else starting to thing there is something stranger to this than a random whatever it is?
We seem to be thinking along similar lines. The story up till yesterday was nobody noticed he was missing till Monday. Now we have the lads contacting A and D at the weekend so when exactly DID they know he was missing because if A was away and he normally was with her, the guys knew this or not? Can't have it both ways.

I had the exact same though re time difference and contact. Makes sense as to why the picture was never released to the public if it had her in it.

I know initially when news broke about him being a father, some of the people following and commenting here felt disappointed. Understandable, but there is probably very good reasons as to why that should be, although this case is not a murder investigation, I agree there is more to it than meets the eye. The press is often a few steps behind an active inquiry and facts may change, I've seen it in almost every case here on WS.

Someone asked several pages back about Supermarkets...

Tesco was up on the official site, Cannon Rd, and a few other places.

I wonder if there is a connection to American personnel in this case... Just thinking out loud...

I won't say any more for the time being as per guidelines.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Anyone remember the Cromer article about the found misper that was deleted off the newspaper page? I spoke to the journalist who wrote the article, they pulled it because they were waiting for an official police press report which never came. They refused to confirm whether it was male or female (article said male, part of a county wide search) they sent using a police helicopter (despite local airfield crew confirming they spoke to the pilot) and they are denying it happened in the afternoon (when it was reported) instead saying it was in the evening.

Even the reporter described it as "bizarre"

Any Rock Apes on here care to suggest what the likely outcome of an intra-corps affair would be? I know how it was dealt with at Colchester, unless you were 3PARA Mortars that it.

Four Two.

But suggest "intra" would be dealt with at Colchester Happy Camp.

Edit... because it is MCT(C) and underscore the first "M".

if the phone travels towards thetford or any other nearby mast, as what point on the map would there have been a ping? makes it simpler to understand.

We seem to be thinking along similar lines. The story up till yesterday was nobody noticed he was missing till Monday. Now we have the lads contacting A and D at the weekend so when exactly DID they know he was missing because if A was away and he normally was with her, the guys knew this or not? Can't have it both ways.
I've written a rant about msm but deleted ....I know what I read.
I was up late UK time.
So sorry I didn't screen grab .....the lads are getting stick and I feel that post was showing they noticed Corrie wasn't about.
Relevant imo.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I don't think we know the answer to this.
4 vehicles after Corrie, 1 of which was the bin lorry but we don't know which order.

Apparently bin lorry was the first.
After that.... no idea.

Since all "ID'd", I imagine all searched.
I would speculate "all clean" as no arrest based on forensics.

I guess that was a "force priority" so would have been done quickly. And so the "negative" would have been received quickly.

IMO

<modsnip>

So just speculating if it was a case corries friends noticed and commented/contacted over the weekend that he wasn't about, what does that say?
Some basic facts from le can rule out alot of things imo.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to discuss C relationship with AO?

Likely "No".
Whilst in the MSM, it would fall under "Victim" here. Hence "No".

I guess you could comment on what was reported. But I'm not sure if you can comment on "if you believe what was reported" as that would fall under "Victim Bashing".

But as no one knows "what is what", I guess you can comment on the use of MSM in the general field and comment on whether or not you believe MSM ? (MSM bashing is allowed ?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie