UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused! I thought C was single, N said that they were both seeing other people so does that mean that she is not his girlfriend?

Technically "the MSM reported that Nicola said that......"

Basically "what was reported/recorded/stated" was untrue/incorrect.

It's all very bizarre.... basically !

I'm not sure you can mention that, having listened to reports provided by Forces TV, it appears that Corrie was in the early stages of a relationship, which had been started when they both met on a Dating Site whilst both people were seeing other people...."

I think that maybe relevant to the case, baring in mind no other information has come forward and media has described him as "single and having fun".

And then you have the likes of last week and this weeks episodes of Silent Witness which make looking for a missing person seem so quick and easy in terms of searches, forensics,press appeals,lake dredging etc. Makes it hard and frustrating to realise that actually it does not work like that in real life. A lot of people will watch programmes like this and believe that is how it works and when it doesnt work that fast in rl it leads to frustration.

without getting to much in to family stuf that we can't talk about , I'm interested in to what the distence is roughly from bse to ware girlfriend lives , msm say west norfolk, could he have started walking ! how many miles we talking , what direction ,

without getting to much in to family stuf that we can't talk about , I'm interested in to what the distence is roughly from bse to ware girlfriend lives , msm say west norfolk, could he have started walking ! how many miles we talking , what direction ,

I have it as about 35 miles, NW ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If C and A were seeing other people, how does she know the B is definitely his?

I don't think she does. Though - who knows.

Would a man run away because his GF is expecting? seems an overreaction if so. Can always terminate it at that early stage and even if she insisted on keeping it..........Surely nobody would run away over that and cause their family this MASSIVE amount of grief. Definitely not something to commit suicide over either.

I don't believe someone would do that. So IMO this has nothing to do with his disappearance.

Hi Everyone, Been watching these threads with great interest for a few weeks now so I thought I would sign up in an attempt to contribute in one way or another.

Tonight my partner asked me why I am so interested in this case and at first I could only reply, "nobody disappears into thin air", which we all know hasn't happened here, unless the horseshoe is a vile vortex.

I also live in Fife, which brings it all home for me.

A few things that intrigue me so far:

- C's Dog at the barracks.
- The amount of food that C bought at the takeaway.
- The footage of C crossing into the horseshoe and looking down the street twice.

I'll be back with more ruminations when time permits.

As far as I'm aware he went and sat down at Hughes....not sure if he just slept there or ate there as well. Anyway - my point is - as far as we are aware he didn't go and meet anyone as he just ended outside Hughes. Maybe he did have a plan to meet someone there but they didn't turn up.

I think someone suggested on here that he may have given some food to a homeless guy.

I have never been tempted to buy that much food for myself either - but you can really get the munchies when you are drunk and you can also do silly things like buy too much food - not thinking what you are doing.

The whole phone thing is a joke. Don't know why it is headline news on the BBC website......it's been ruled out and is only the back part of a phone.

fb3afddc7b504881951c46744a2778a9.jpg
please see earlier Threads for full information on this topic. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She wasn't at home she was in America and C knew this so I doubt he would of headed to hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're talking a lot of miles, I don't live far from her and it would take maybe an hour in a car.

About 45 miles

And she wasn't there anyway she was in america

I don't think she does. Though - who knows.

Would a man run away because his GF is expecting? seems an overreaction if so. Can always terminate it at that early stage and even if she insisted on keeping it..........Surely nobody would run away over that and cause their family this MASSIVE amount of grief. Definitely not something to commit suicide over either.

I don't believe someone would do that. So IMO this has nothing to do with his disappearance.
Depends on state of mind. People have bolted for less.

I've been mulling over things for a day or so and my theory regarding the announcement yesterday indicates to me that the main line of enquiry is that C has absconded with another person, with whom he was secretly romantically involved. My feeling is that A did not know about this person and N did not tell her for fear of losing contact should C not return. Describing him as "Happily Single" goes some way to removing the idea of another, permanent lover.

My belief is that the person lived within one of the residential areas highlighted on Midsummer's map and it was at this property (where Corrie's possessions were stashed) that the phone was simply left.

As the phone is N's name she will have call data access and I would think that the MIS team will be cross referencing the call log with ping timings in BSE and then BM to give them a case to obtain a warrant to search the residential premises of this individual.

This individual may have had valid reason to leave the area (new job, university etc) and as such their parents have no cause for concern in respect of linking the two.

The announcement yesterday signified to me that they do not expect him to come home, for whatever reason, and it was about N building bridges with A, who by the way has done exceptionally well over the past 16 weeks, credit and congratulations to her.

Spot on. I concur my learn'd friend.

thanks I know she wasn't at home just wanted to know if she was local, but she is not, so I can cross that one of my list,

I simply can't give any credence to the theory that he's gone AWOL in order to be with a love interest. Had this been the case, I am totally convinced that he would have left some kind of 'footprint' somewhere since disappearing. Given the amount of surveillance we encounter in our daily lives, it would be difficult if not impossible to go unnoticed for a protracted period of time. The Police & Military have not posted him AWOL for good reason. I also cannot believe that he would have engineered his own disappearance & left his dog in his quarters without making provision for its care.

If you think about the Timeline of events and really get a feel for the man's mind you'll probably come to the same conclusion as I and others on the forum. Spirited, impulsive, proud, narcissistic, live for the moment individual whom ticks all the boxes for being occasionally reckless IMHO. If he were in my section I'd be keeping the mk1 on him at all times whilst out to save a few 'fisticuffs in Frederick St' episodes.
I also see no reason to leave a puppy, a posh car in a disabled spot, a no money drinking, eating for two type of guy out for a quiet beer with the lads....until you analyse his personality type. Then it all falls in place. He's an ESTF type. Impulsive would also be another word I'd use for him.
Physically, his phone can be answered away easily...he threw it away.
His SM accounts can be answered easily...he stopped using them.
It only takes a non de plume to start again. To which I'd be looking at newly registered accounts and E traffic from a few months beforehand to prove the fact.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members