UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely "No".
Whilst in the MSM, it would fall under "Victim" here. Hence "No".

I guess you could comment on what was reported. But I'm not sure if you can comment on "if you believe what was reported" as that would fall under "Victim Bashing".

But as no one knows "what is what", I guess you can comment on the use of MSM in the general field and comment on whether or not you believe MSM ? (MSM bashing is allowed ?).
I just bashed msm....they are annoying me.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to discuss C relationship with AO?

I'd be inclined to say no it shouldn't be discussed.

This is a public forum available to read without being logged in.

They did request privacy in the interview so I feel as a mark of respect to the family and mum to be, leave the relationship well alone. There's not much to even talk about anyway and pretty pointless trying to open it all up with a load of what if's.

She is also a victim remember.

Just my take on it and I do hope the mods agree.

Anyone remember the Cromer article about the found misper that was deleted off the newspaper page? I spoke to the journalist who wrote the article, they pulled it because they were waiting for an official police press report which never came. They refused to confirm whether it was male or female (article said male, part of a county wide search) they sent using a police helicopter (despite local airfield crew confirming they spoke to the pilot) and they are denying it happened in the afternoon (when it was reported) instead saying it was in the evening.

Even the reporter described it as "bizarre"
Well sleuthed dc. I remember the article before it was pulled. The police said "The man was left to his own devices" . I believe our thread on the date of the incident did manage to find a "cached" link if I remember. Does anyone think it could be connected?

Anyone remember the Cromer article about the found misper that was deleted off the newspaper page? I spoke to the journalist who wrote the article, they pulled it because they were waiting for an official police press report which never came. They refused to confirm whether it was male or female (article said male, part of a county wide search) they sent using a police helicopter (despite local airfield crew confirming they spoke to the pilot) and they are denying it happened in the afternoon (when it was reported) instead saying it was in the evening.

Even the reporter described it as "bizarre"

Yes! That was bizarre and as we didn't get any LE/MSM confirmation I'd forgotten all about it.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!
Hence missing not AWOL maybe??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am confused! I thought C was single, N said that they were both seeing other people so does that mean that she is not his girlfriend?

I'm sure many threads back we established that there was an all night rave in thetford forest that night. This would tally up with the phone mast pings. Considering he had had a sleep, he may not have fancied leaving his night there, and on impulse, took someone up on their offer of a lift to the forest to party the rest of the night away? I know thetford forest has been searched, and also remember seeing a report that someone had died at the rave through dodgy drugs.

It will be interesting to know where the search on the 22nd of Jan is going to be, as TW stated in his lifestream that the search is a result of some intelligence they have got.

C could have gone to the rave, lost his phone in the excitement, taken/forced drugs and ended up a mess. xx
Thinking out loud =]

Well sleuthed dc. I remember the article before it was pulled. The police said "The man was left to his own devices" . I believe our thread on the date of the incident did manage to find a "cached" link if I remember. Does anyone think it could be connected?

I'm unsure, cromer is in Norfolk, perhaps he had links to Norfolk?

And yeah I posted a cached link and screenshotted

I am confused! I thought C was single, N said that they were both seeing other people so does that mean that she is not his girlfriend?

Apparently they were not official but A feels it was heading that way but C was still on many dating apps so it is felt he did not feel the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! That was bizarre and as we didn't get any LE/MSM confirmation I'd forgotten all about it.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!
Hence missing not AWOL maybe??

I'm wondering what links to Norfolk he may have had for sure. I couldn't email the journalist back and ask their take on whether it's related but I'm unsure they'd reply.

I'm sure many threads back we established that there was an all night rave in thetford forest that night. This would tally up with the phone mast pings. Considering he had had a sleep, he may not have fancied leaving his night there, and on impulse, took someone up on their offer of a lift to the forest to party the rest of the night away? I know thetford forest has been searched, and also remember seeing a report that someone had died at the rave through dodgy drugs.

It will be interesting to know where the search on the 22nd of Jan is going to be, as TW stated in his lifestream that the search is a result of some intelligence they have got.

C could have gone to the rave, lost his phone in the excitement, taken/forced drugs and ended up a mess. xx
Thinking out loud =]

Pretty sure the rave was the Saturday evening

Thinking out loud =]

I think the rave was on the Saturday night, not the Friday?

Apparently they were not official but A feels it was heading that way but C was still on many dating apps so it is felt he did not feel the same way.

Did he know about the forthcoming 'arrival' ?

Did he know about the forthcoming 'arrival' ?

A says no he did not so we have to go with that no he did not but some think otherwise. Depends what theory you think.

I'm wondering what links to Norfolk he may have had for sure. I couldn't email the journalist back and ask their take on whether it's related but I'm unsure they'd reply.

Doesn't AO live in Norfolk?!

Thinking out loud =]
Was the person who supposedly died at this rave identified?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member