Size 12-14 Bloomies "modelled"

For me, the question about the Bloomies is one that will probably always remain a mystery.

We only know JB was wearing them when she was found
and when she was lying on her belly as she urinated (when she died by ligature strangulation).

We don't know where those size 12 Bloomies came from within the house.
We don't actually know if JB went to bed that night or if she might have even dressed herself after she got home from the the White's.
We don't know if JB might have worn the Bloomies to the dinner party.
We don't know where the remaining 6 pair of Bloomies were.

Therefore, when it comes to the word "redressing" - I always pause for a minute. Isn't it possible that her killer pulled her britches down and then pulled them back up again after wiping down the mess they made?

In my mind, this seems more plausible than someone taking the time to change her clothes. jmo

(To the bolded) Yes. That was the point I've been trying to make. Sometimes, the simplest answer is the correct one. This is what I believe happened, because as you say, it's the most plausible. She was wearing those before the attack ever took place.

For me, the question about the Bloomies is one that will probably always remain a mystery.

We only know JB was wearing them when she was found
and when she was lying on her belly as she urinated (when she died by ligature strangulation).

We don't know where those size 12 Bloomies came from within the house.
We don't actually know if JB went to bed that night or if she might have even dressed herself after she got home from the the White's.
We don't know if JB might have worn the Bloomies to the dinner party.
We don't know where the remaining 6 pair of Bloomies were.

Therefore, when it comes to the word "redressing" - I always pause for a minute. Isn't it possible that her killer pulled her britches down, molested her, and then pulled them back up again after wiping down the mess they made?

In my mind, this seems more plausible than someone taking the time to change her clothes. jmo

I always assumed Jonbenet dressed herself and probably had the size 12s on beforehand. But I always wondered how she came about gettin them and if it could have been the beginning of an argument. Like you said we will likely never know.

^ To be fair, UKGuy, she said a lot of things. Of course she'd say that (she doesn't remember).

I simply disagree with the notion that BR re-dressed her in the bloomies. I respect your opinion, but again, I disagree.

I think the bloomies were a red flag because they were a cause for conflict between PR and JBR that day, as were the "matching outfits." This is why PR tries to distance herself from them when interviewed. It was a point of contention between the two that day, and she knows it.

Userid,
If Patsy argued with JonBenet over the size-12's, but allowed her to wear them anyway, why did she not tell BPD this?

That would be a perfect explanation for the size-12's arriving on JonBenet after all she mentioned the issue over their respective tops?

She did tell BPD she placed the size-12's into JonBenet's drawer.

The person who redressed her didn't know her underwear was stored in the bathroom. I know this challenges many theories here and I'll get some push-back, but let's say you're redressing her and you're in a hurry. You go into her bedroom to find underwear and the only thing you can find is a package of new underwear stored in an area like the top shelf of her closet. So for me, the person redressing her didn't know her underwear was stored in a bathroom drawer. Simple.

Userid,
If Patsy argued with JonBenet over the size-12's, but allowed her to wear them anyway, why did she not tell BPD this?

That would be a perfect explanation for the size-12's arriving on JonBenet after all she mentioned the issue over their respective tops?

Because it was a point of contention that could have been what directly fueled the attack. There's nothing suspicious about the matching outfits because PR, seemingly, easily buckled on the issue; and that particular argument took place earlier in the day. Perhaps there was another blow-up with the bloomies after the party. Perhaps JBR wanted to wear them throughout the night, when PR didn't want her to (after all, PR had already let her wear them to the party). Perhaps she buckled on the issue again, only to have JBR wet the bed (and the bloomies) soon after -- making an even bigger mess than had she listened to her mother and wore the diapers (that were found in the laundry area, hanging half-way out of the shelf outside JBR's room) instead.

Userid,

I know you are much more informed about this case than me but l still get the feelin those size 12s were wrapped with the intentions of bein given away. Even if Patsy did say she placed them in the girls room.

I know you are much more informed about this case than me but l still get the feelin those size 12s were wrapped with the intentions of bein given away. Even if Patsy did say she placed them in the girls room.

SS 396 SS,
ITA. Patsy was lying through her teeth regarding the size-12's. She never knew JonBenet was wearing the size-12's until she found out just before she was interviewed on the subject.

Patsy is simply making up cover stories for BR, e.g. size-12's, long johns, etc.

Common sense should suggest if JonBenet was wearing the size-12's then Patsy should have noticed when placing Burke's long johns on her?

The most consistent explanation for the evidence is BDI. Minimally BR whacked JonBenet, as alleged by Spitz, the rest is staging by the parents.

SS 396 SS,
ITA. Patsy was lying through her teeth regarding the size-12's. She never knew JonBenet was wearing the size-12's until she found out just before she was interviewed on the subject.

Patsy is simply making up cover stories for BR, e.g. size-12's, long johns, etc.

Common sense should suggest if JonBenet was wearing the size-12's then Patsy should have noticed when placing Burke's long johns on her?

The most consistent explanation for the evidence is BDI. Minimally BR whacked JonBenet, as alleged by Spitz, the rest is staging by the parents.

Yea I would probably be full fledged BDI if I could just get this one thing off my mind. The one we've been talkin bout. The main reason I think BDI is because the grand jury indictment and what they were indicted for.

Could JBR have been put to bed wearing pull-ups - with the outsize Bloomies over the top - then the longjohns?

Could JBR have been put to bed wearing pull-ups - with the outsize Bloomies over the top - then the longjohns?

I was thinking this exact thing. The diaper would help them stay on. It's quite possible.

It's also possible that she wore the diaper with the bloomies on the outside to the party as well, perhaps?

But I'm still leaning to the theory that, there was a fight about wearing a diaper that night and/or wearing the bloomies to bed. JBR resisted. PR, exasperated, relented. Then she ended up wetting the bed soon after, and that's when things got out of control.

Re: Pull-Up under the giant drawers.

I have never read anywhere that LE found a wet Pull-Up anywhere in the house.

^ True -- they never did (to my knowledge). It would have had to have been disposed or removed from the house. Just brainstorming nonetheless.

Re: Pull-Up under the giant drawers.

I have never read anywhere that LE found a wet Pull-Up anywhere in the house.
It has crossed my mind that she might have been wearing pull-ups under those "big girl panties" (which is really another line of thought altogether). And I doubt that they would have been wet when they were removed by the perp because she obviously had a full bladder when she ultimately released it as she died. So pull-up might not have been a red flag to LE, especially if the perp put them away somewhere that didn't seem suspicious. I'm not married to this idea, but it's a thought.

IMO, JBR did not wear any of those size 12s before her murder. The pair she was wearing did not contain fecal staining (not soiling or smearing) as did most of her underwear, which they should if they were regularly worn considering PR didn't remember the last time JBR had a bath. No size 12s were found in any of her underwear drawers. What would be the point of any R hiding the six remaining pairs of size 12s if JBR was not changed into them after she was hit? Someone's account of the Rs sending the package of six remaining size 12 pairs still rolled in the package is also important, if true, in addition to the degraded mixed DNA samples probably from the manufacturing process.

Pull ups are out of the question here. No soiled pull-ups found in the house and only one fresh pair of size 12s (found on the body). So if there was any validity to the idea, then it appears Christmas night 1996 was the first time they decided to do this. Not likely. Also, absolutely no indication from JR or PR that they put her in pull-ups.

^ To be fair, confirmation (or lack thereof) from JR/PR on anything indicates absolutely nothing either way, as we all know they're beyond unreliable. But yes, your other points are fair.

Weren't the bloomies found in a drawer in JBR's bathroom? Or were they just stored there at one point?

^ To be fair, confirmation (or lack thereof) from JR/PR on anything indicates absolutely nothing either way, as we all know they're beyond unreliable. But yes, your other points are fair.

Weren't the bloomies found in a drawer in JBR's bathroom? Or were they just stored there at one point?

The size 12s were not in her drawer nor anywhere else. The R's claim that LE just overlooked them and they mysteriously reappeared in Atlanta (yeah sure...)

There were pull ups found in her bathroom drawer I believe.

I just don't see the logic of assuming she was wearing a pull up that night. Those pictures of the long johns and panties show how much urine was obviously on her clothes. I understand that it makes the Big Pants make more sense, but then it makes several other things make no sense.

Imho the series of events that best fits the evidence goes something like this:
Sexual assault*
Head injury
*could be here as well
Body is wiped of blood, if she was wearing panties or other pjs (in her size) they were removed due to blood
Big Pants and the long johns are put on her
Strangulation

I say this due to the pattern of urine staining; it looks like she was on her stomach when her bladder released. This leads me to believe she did not wet her bed (lots of urine was released)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were not found anywhere in JBR's drawers. PR said she put them where all of the underwear was kept in JBR's bathroom, but who knows what the truth is.

From ACandyRose

1 Q. (By Mr. Kane) Okay. Were you
2 aware that these were the size of panties
3 that she was wearing, and this has been
4 publicized, it is out in the open, that they
5 were size 12 to 14? Were you aware of
6 that?
7 A. I have become aware of that, yes.
8 Q. And how did you become aware of
9 that?
10 A. Something I read, I am sure.
11 Q. And I will just state a fact
12 here. I mean, there were 15 pair of panties
13 taken out of, by the police, out of
14 JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is
15 that where she kept -
16 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
17 Q. -- where you were describing that
18 they were just put in that drawer?
19 A. Yes.
20 Q. Okay. And every one of those was
21 either a size four or a size six. Okay?
22 Would that have been about the size pair of
23 panties that she wore when she was six years
24 old?
25 A. I would say more like six to

1 eight. There were probably some in there
2 that were too small.
3 Q. Okay. But not size 12 to 14?
4 A. Not typically, no.

From ACandyRose

20 MS. HARMER: I guess I am not
21 clear on, you bought the panties to give to
22 Jenny.
23 THE WITNESS: Right.
24 MS. HARMER: And they ended up in
25 JonBenet's bathroom?

1 A. Right.
2 Q. (By Ms. Harmer) Was there - I'm
3 sorry. Do you recall making a decision then
4 not to give them to Jenny or did JonBenet
5 express an interest in them; therefore, you
6 didn't give them to Jenny? How did that --
7 A. I can't say for sure. I mean, I
8 think I bought them with the intention of
9 sending them in a package of Christmas things
10 to Atlanta. Obviously I didn't get that
11 together, so I just put them in her, her
12 panty drawer. So they were free game.

^ Okay, so they were stored there (supposedly). Thanks Olivia.

The size 12s were not in her drawer nor anywhere else. The R's claim that LE just overlooked them and they mysteriously reappeared in Atlanta (yeah sure...)

There were pull ups found in her bathroom drawer I believe.

I just don't see the logic of assuming she was wearing a pull up that night. Those pictures of the long johns and panties show how much urine was obviously on her clothes. I understand that it makes the Big Pants make more sense, but then it makes several other things make no sense.

Imho the series of events that best fits the evidence goes something like this:
Sexual assault*
Head injury
*could be here as well
Body is wiped of blood, if she was wearing panties or other pjs (in her size) they were removed due to blood
Big Pants and the long johns are put on her
Strangulation

I say this due to the pattern of urine staining; it looks like she was on her stomach when her bladder released. This leads me to believe she did not wet her bed (lots of urine was released)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your series of events. I lean towards the SA happening after the head blow, but it could have gone either way as you have it listed.

The pull-ups - I'm not at all convinced of that either, and won't assume it. It's probably a red herring not worth mentioning again (even though I can't rule it out 100%).

As I said before, those Bloomies will always be a mystery to me. Maybe they're connected to the partially opened package in the cellar room. It just seems that it's all speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back