Size 12-14 Bloomies "modelled"

She couldn't even remember buying for JB. Unbelievable!! She remembered the trip, the dates of the trip, and buying for Jenny but not buying for JB? Something stinks and it's not me today.

10 Q. So if I understand you correctly,
11 you bought one package for Jenny Davis, your
12 niece, and one for JonBenet?
13 A. I am not sure if I bought one or
14 two.
15 Q. Do you remember what size they
16 were?
17 A. Not exactly.

12 Q. Okay. I am slightly confused,
13 and I would like this clarified. When I
14 first started to ask you about the purchase
15 of the panties in November, I got the
16 impression that you were somewhat unclear as
17 to whether you bought two sets or one.
18 In follow-up questions, I got the
19 impression that you felt confident that you
20 only bought one. Do you know?
21 A. I really can't remember.

22 Q. Do you recall that you did -- you
23 never mailed this pair out to --
24 A. Jenny, yes.
25 Q. Okay. So if there was an
1 unopened package, it would have been left in
2 the house?
3 A. Yes.

22 Q. And do they have age groups or
23 are they suggested for like a 10-year-old
24 through a 12-year-old or a 13-year-old
25 through a 15-year-old? Do they do it that
1 way too?
2 A. I never paid any attention if
3 they do.
4 MR. MORRISSEY: Okay.
5 Q. (By Mr. Kane) Let me ask it
6 this way. Did you say you bought more than
7 one set of Bloomi's?
8 A. I can't remember.
9 Q. You bought some for JonBenet?
10 A. I can't remember.

11 Q. Why is it that you remember
12 buying Bloomingdale's panties in November of
13 1996?
14 A. Because --

Ambitioned,
Patsy was nailed to the floor on this interview. Only die hard IDI proponents would argue otherwise.

Lets apply some Sherlock Holmes to this: Dear Watson if Mrs Ramsey purchased size-12 underwear for her niece and for her daughter, why would her daughter request the niece's gift?

Dear Holmes, obviously Mrs Ramsey purchased a size-6 set for her daughter and a size-12 set for her niece, which her daughter took a liking to at a later date?

Elementary Dear Watson, and since no size-12 underwear was found anywhere in the house, this rules out two sets of size-12 underwear being purchased.

So it follows Dear Watson that the Police took away Bloomingdale size-6 underwear from the house, and they have locked Mrs Ramsey into memory loss.

Ambitioned,
Patsy was nailed to the floor on this interview. Only die hard IDI proponents would argue otherwise.

Lets apply some Sherlock Holmes to this: Dear Watson if Mrs Ramsey purchased size-12 underwear for her niece and for her daughter, why would her daughter request the niece's gift?

Dear Holmes, obviously Mrs Ramsey purchased a size-6 set for her daughter and a size-12 set for her niece, which her daughter took a liking to at a later date?

Elementary Dear Watson, and since no size-12 underwear was found anywhere in the house, this rules out two sets of size-12 underwear being purchased.

So it follows Dear Watson that the Police took away Bloomingdale size-6 underwear from the house, and they have locked Mrs Ramsey into memory loss.

I know. That's what I am saying. This is one of her bigger lies and the interviewers knew it.

The other lie was peeling back the paper to see the gifts. IMO BR tore them. All roads lead back to BR.

I know. That's what I am saying. This is one of her bigger lies and the interviewers knew it.

The other lie was peeling back the paper to see the gifts. IMO BR tore them. All roads lead back to BR.

Ambitioned,
Kolar said BR opened the gifts Christmas Day afternoon. BR already knew what was present prior to leaving for the White's.

SS 396 SS,
For the same reason Patsy could not remember purchasing a set of size-6 Bloomingdale's for JonBenet.

Nobody has gone on record and stated what make the size-6 underwear was taken from JonBenet's underwear drawer?

in her interview Patsy explicitly states she purchased two sets of underwear one for JonBenet and one for Jenny, her niece.

She just forgot what the sizes were.

Thanks for the info

Are you sayin two sets were bought that were unaccounted for? One handed over later and the other possibly taken by investigators?

I guess that answers my previous question #144

Thanks

Had the underwear been wrapped yet?

Do we know if burke knew about the size 12's?

If mom and dad are doing the staging, why not just go and get another pair of 6's from upstairs? Why open a brand new package of underwear that were way too big?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Another question that is probably stupid, would john know anything about possible touch DNA from new underwear (from the books he had been reading?)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IMO - BR did kill her, but I can't imagine he was interested in re-dressing her - especially her panties. His "mission" was resolved, so he probably went skipping & smirking up to his bedroom - not giving a darn what she was wearing.

Maybe PR did a switcheroo and put one size 12s in with the other 6 size 6's for herself.

Did this set of Bloomies have the days of the week on each pair? And if so, was she found in the pair that corresponded to the day of her murder? I thought I read that somewhere.

This is just conjecture, but I always thought that maybe the fight that JBR and PR had -- about wearing the same clothes to the Whites' Christmas party -- was also about JBR wearing these Bloomies that were just way too big for her; but she wanted to wear them nonetheless because she liked them and because it was Christmas, so she wore the ones that corresponded with the day. She obviously won the fight to wear something different from her mother, and perhaps this was part of that fight (which she also won). Just speculating.

Anyways, I can agree that perhaps these Bloomies were put on by someone who didn't understand sizing; but that person could very well have been JBR herself.

Userid - they were Bloomies 'day of the week' panties. She was wearing "Wednesday", the day on which Christmas fell in 1996.

^ Much obliged, TeaTime. To me, that somewhat confirms she wanted to wear them herself and put them on that day (before the Whites). I could be totally wrong on that; just my opinion.

The only other option is that they were part of the staging, which I don't really believe.

Did this set of Bloomies have the days of the week on each pair? And if so, was she found in the pair that corresponded to the day of her murder? I thought I read that somewhere.

This is just conjecture, but I always thought that maybe the fight that JBR and PR had -- about wearing the same clothes to the Whites' Christmas party -- was also about JBR wearing these Bloomies that were just way too big for her; but she wanted to wear them nonetheless because she liked them and because it was Christmas, so she wore the ones that corresponded with the day. She obviously won the fight to wear something different from her mother, and perhaps this was part of that fight (which she also won). Just speculating.

Anyways, I can agree that perhaps these Bloomies were put on by someone who didn't understand sizing; but that person could very well have been JBR herself.
Bloomies come in a package of 7 with the days of the week on them. The ones she was found in had the word "Wednesday" on the waistband. It would be interesting to know whether JB did or did not have her own size of Bloomies. I can't remember reading anything about that in the evidence and don't want to take PR's word for anything.

JBR's panties in evidence:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d0/fa/4d/d0fa4d95ed3b1f9ee59fab6489cbef3d.jpg

Bloomingdale's Bloomies:
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...6&rsid=undefined&cm_kws=bloomies &pn=1|1|2|86

Userid,
OK lets assume JonBenet dressed herself in the size-12's and Patsy never noticed when she put Burke's long johns on her.

So who do you reckon wiped JonBenet down, then pulled her size-12's back up?

Userid,
OK lets assume JonBenet dressed herself in the size-12's and Patsy never noticed when she put Burke's long johns on her.

So who do you reckon wiped JonBenet down, then pulled her size-12's back up?

I never said PR never noticed. Perhaps she noticed but simply let her wear them?

The person who staged the crime (to answer your question). If she was already wearing the underwear, before the murder and/or attack was committed, whoever it was simply used the underwear that the girl had already been wearing.

Is it possible that Patsy could have mistakenly wrapped the panties she bought for Jonbenet and they had got taken to the airplane earlier that day? Didn't John say he had already taken some stuff there? Surely they searched the plane didn't they?

I never said PR never noticed. Perhaps she noticed but simply let her wear them?

The person who staged the crime (to answer your question). If she was already wearing the underwear, before the murder and/or attack was committed, whoever it was simply used the underwear that the girl had already been wearing.

Userid,
BBM: Patsy in her BPD interview said explicitly that she never noticed what underwear JonBenet was wearing when she redressed her in Burke's long johns, or what underwear she wore to the White's.

I reckon BR redressed her in the size-12's. The parents would have known in advance that the size-12's were a red flag for a staging. BR would have thought they might just cover him, especially on the Day Of The Week feature, and if the removed underwear was Bloomingdale's , Wednesday, but size-6, then BR has ticked what he thinks are most of the obvious boxes.

I couldn't find the suitable thread but anyway I am thinking that JR must have been very very uneasy when he was asked about the roll of films in their cameras..
Cause he must have remembered the photos of the kids under the Christmas tree which he took in the morning ... Not sure if they were taken in the morning though and then the same pink pjama bottom vanishing into thin air just a few hours ago which was possibily bloodied or contained DNA..

Maybe he wanted to get rid of that film as P mentioned below or tried to burn it but could not manage..

1 TOM HANEY: Did the kids take any?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. Oh, I don't
3 know. That just seems really weird, unless
4 somebody was trying to get rid of film and just
5 (indicating) clicked anything. I can't imagine
6 why you just take a pictures of a messy hallway
7 TOM HANEY: Okay.
8 PATSY RAMSEY: Did you want to see me?
9 TRIP DeMUTH: That's a good point.
10 PATSY RAMSEY: What is it? There's
11 smudges.
12 MR. ARMISTEAD: See what I'm saying?
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes).
14 What could that be?
15 TOM HANEY: Just for the record, Ellis has
16 pointed out some black smudges on the center
17 post of the spiral staircase.
18 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh, uh-huh (yes). That
19 looks strange, though.

^ To be fair, UKGuy, she said a lot of things. Of course she'd say that (she doesn't remember).

I simply disagree with the notion that BR re-dressed her in the bloomies. I respect your opinion, but again, I disagree.

I think the bloomies were a red flag because they were a cause for conflict between PR and JBR that day, as were the "matching outfits." This is why PR tries to distance herself from them when interviewed. It was a point of contention between the two that day, and she knows it.

For me, the question about the Bloomies is one that will probably always remain a mystery.

We only know JB was wearing them when she was found
and when she was lying on her belly as she urinated (when she died by ligature strangulation).

We don't know where those size 12 Bloomies came from within the house.
We don't actually know if JB went to bed that night or if she might have even dressed herself after she got home from the the White's.
We don't know if JB might have worn the Bloomies to the dinner party.
We don't know where the remaining 6 pair of Bloomies were.

Therefore, when it comes to the word "redressing" - I always pause for a minute. Isn't it possible that her killer pulled her britches down, molested her, and then pulled them back up again after wiping down the mess they made?

In my mind, this seems more plausible than someone taking the time to change her clothes. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back