Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;824365139377823744]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/824365139377823744[/video]

[video=twitter;824365236614418432]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/824365236614418432[/video]

[video=twitter;824365445100793857]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/824365445100793857[/video]

[video=twitter;824365523735490560]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/824365523735490560[/video]

Would that blood stop stuff be used to stop the bleeding when clipping dog's nails and you cut into the quick? I wonder if it has any kind of expiry date?

Same stuff. You can buy that at any vet or pet food store and online. Wanna bet you can get it at Princess Auto?

ETA: it's essentially styptic powder.

Would that blood stop stuff be used to stop the bleeding when clipping dog's nails and you cut into the quick? I wonder if it has any kind of expiry date?

I just did a quick Google search, and yes that powder is used on dogs. Petco carries a brand for dogs.

I couldn't find the exact match to the Blood Stop brand found on the DG farm, but this size container would be used for livestock such as cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, etc. You can even purchase it in cartons of 12 bottles.

Google images showed the powder being applied to large lacerations on horses.

Also, I found plenty of websites for various clotting first aid products for humans--some of which would be easily disposed of in a burn barrel.

Whether this evil being used this material on his innocent victims, livestock, himself; or a combination thereof, remains to be seen.

wow Kamille..... nice job

Makes me sick that this vile human was wearing the shoes around after he murdered people in them. Instead of throwing them away/destroying them he walked around in them. Probably loving every minute he was wearing them... it's not like he didn't have an array of other shoes to wear. Gross.

Shackles, handcuffs, straight jacket, diapers, straps, whips are all mainstays of BDSM. The diaper thing is still kind of out there but my google searches have unfortunately educated me far to well in the last few days. So we may have a 50 something male transvestite who is seriously into BDSM who is a cold blooded diabolical killer. This is so warped that it could be a horror movie.

You can't really do BDSM on your own. You do need a partner or partners. He must have had experiences somewhere with someone at some point. This didn't just happen overnight and it was not just a way to kill the Liknes'.

I really want to hear about people who knew him and there are people who knew him. He worked with them and went to school with them. I want to hear their experience with him. It's like a NEED TO KNOW now.

52bec6.jpg

https://twitter.com/CBCMeg?lang=en

Does anyone else see two different types of pierced earrings in this photo? I guess we're assuming that KL was wearing a pair that evening because I believe there was one found on the floor of the Liknes home. So where did the other one in the burn pit come from if that is in fact two earrings, each different styles than the other?

Perhaps DG's mother threw out old costume jewellery and other household things, aside from just kitchen waste, including old pieces of clothing, in the regular household trash and therefore some of this could have come from there? I'm assuming they did not have regular trash pick up and burned all their household garbage?

:waitasec:

52bec6.jpg

https://twitter.com/CBCMeg?lang=en

Does anyone else see two different types of pierced earrings in this photo? I guess we're assuming that KL was wearing a pair that evening because I believe there was one found on the floor of the Liknes home. So where did the other one in the burn pit come from if that is in fact two earrings, each different styles than the other?

Perhaps DG's mother threw out old costume jewellery and other household things, aside from just kitchen waste, including old pieces of clothing, in the regular household trash and therefore some of this could have come from there? I'm assuming they did not have regular trash pick up and burned all their household garbage?

:waitasec:

Yup, I saw the two different earrings.

I just did a quick Google search, and yes that powder is used on dogs. Petco carries a brand for dogs.

I couldn't find the exact match to the Blood Stop brand found on the DG farm, but this size container would be used for livestock such as cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, etc. You can even purchase it in cartons of 12 bottles.

Google images showed the powder being applied to large lacerations on horses.

Also, I found plenty of websites for various clotting first aid products for humans--some of which would be easily disposed of in a burn barrel.

Whether this evil being used this material on his innocent victims, livestock, himself; or a combination thereof, remains to be seen.

Just jumping off your post...

I've asked before but have yet to get an answer...does anyone know if this was ever a working farm? TIA

Makes me sick that this vile human was wearing the shoes around after he murdered people in them. Instead of throwing them away/destroying them he walked around in them. Probably loving every minute he was wearing them... it's not like he didn't have an array of other shoes to wear. Gross.

Well that's just it, he was not wearing the shoes that were used in the abduction when LE took them from him. Those shoes, the Dr Scholl's ones, were never found. Even though they would have been much newer and in better condition than the ones that he was wearing when first arrested.

MOO

Shackles, handcuffs, straight jacket, diapers, straps, whips are all mainstays of BDSM. The diaper thing is still kind of out there but my google searches have unfortunately educated me far to well in the last few days. So we may have a 50 something male transvestite who is seriously into BDSM who is a cold blooded diabolical killer. This is so warped that it could be a horror movie.

You can't really do BDSM on your own. You do need a partner or partners. He must have had experiences somewhere with someone at some point. This didn't just happen overnight and it was not just a way to kill the Liknes'.

I really want to hear about people who knew him and there are people who knew him. He worked with them and went to school with them. I want to hear their experience with him. It's like a NEED TO KNOW now.

That has been my question too. Did this man have any significant relationship with ANYONE other than family after childhood? Is there anyone who can verify that this "obsessive hobby" of collecting what does appear to be BDSM paraphernalia was in fact for these purposes? Anyone who has participated with him at any time either before or after his incarceration? Whether that be a paid or voluntary encounter?

I guess we'll find out about that if he mounts a defence? A lot of this evidence can be explained away, but only with some solid evidence because the totality of what we're hearing about and seeing with our own eyes is going to be very difficult to defend.

MOO

ETA: In regard to the diapers, the "package" that they found was from the Foothills Hospital. Considering those can also be purchased either on line or in person, what might be the significance of that? And yes...there is a diaper fetish. My first encounter with that was in the Dylan Redwine case. Google that with caution. I have nothing with regards to the pink reusable pair. :notgood:

This thread is getting long. Thread #3 has been prepared for you. Please begin to move over to it. This one will close in 5 minutes.

Well that's just it, he was not wearing the shoes that were used in the abduction when LE took them from him. Those shoes, the Dr Scholl's ones, were never found. Even though they would have been much newer and in better condition than the ones that he was wearing when first arrested.

MOO

Thank you, I was just about to make that very point. This is why the Dr.Scholls shoebox is so important - to show DG had purchased the same shoe as was worn by the Killer. He must have disposed of the actual shoes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That has been my question too. Did this man have any significant relationship with ANYONE other than family after childhood? Is there anyone who can verify that this "obsessive hobby" of collecting what does appear to be BDSM paraphernalia was in fact for these purposes? Anyone who has participated with him at any time either before or after his incarceration? Whether that be a paid or voluntary encounter?

I guess we'll find out about that if he mounts a defence? A lot of this evidence can be explained away, but only with some solid evidence because the totality of what we're hearing about and seeing with our own eyes is going to be very difficult to defend.

MOO

ETA: In regard to the diapers, the "package" that they found was from the Foothills Hospital. Considering those can also be purchased either on line or in person, what might be the significance of that? And yes...there is a diaper fetish. My first encounter with that was in the Dylan Redwine case. Google that with caution. I have nothing with regards to the pink reusable pair. :notgood:

Exact;y!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member