GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

Poor ZuZu and God Bless her dear family. Thank goodness the creep BF has been arrested, hopefully murder charges will soon follow. Does anyone know if there were previous domestic violence issues against him, or if ZuZu had ever been fearful of him before?

I read that she was fearful of RF. She wanted to leave, hence the application and acceptance to Texas A&M

I wonder why she went out with him this last time. Maybe giving him one more chance? I wonder too if he had been drinking when he killed her. Some people do things when they are drunk that they would never do sober. Poor Zuzu

Having been in an abusive relationship, I relate to this. Mine was six years of back and forth. They say that the most dangerous time is when you finally leave your abuser. When I finally left mine, he came to another town and found me. I'll spare you the details, but he's in prison now, and I fight his parole every year. I dread when he will finally get released. It's only going to be over when one of us is dead. Also, my domestic violence counselor told me that I had Stockholm Syndrome, where kidnap victims relate to their captors. That explained a lot about my actions during our relationship. I can imagine what this sweet girl went through with this idiot.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Maybe Chris Estrada gave information during his dui arrest.

A drunk man tells no lies. Hmmmm

The only things to tell the truth are children, drunk people, and leggings.

I hope they have been keeping tabs on CE after his "move" to Arizona. Interesting that he chose to put some space between himself and RF. I think CE knew it was only a matter of time before the jig was up. Justice for Zuzu! Now we need to put the rest of the conspirators in jail too. Time to get them all.

I've wondered if that were the case and why he rolled out of town so fast. It has often been speculated on RF holding something over his head. Maybe he was fearful for his own life but still he has had many chances to come clean.

Having been in an abusive relationship, I relate to this. Mine was six years of back and forth. They say that the most dangerous time is when you finally leave your abuser. When I finally left mine, he came to another town and found me. I'll spare you the details, but he's in prison now, and I fight his parole every year. I dread when he will finally get released. It's only going to be over when one of us is dead. Also, my domestic violence counselor told me that I had Stockholm Syndrome, where kidnap victims relate to their captors. That explained a lot about my actions during our relationship. I can imagine what this sweet girl went through with this idiot.

I'm so sorry that you had this experience and still have to fear your abuser. I appreciate that you use your experience to bring compassion and understanding to these issues for those of us who have been fortunate enough not to walk in your shoes. It's too easy to blame the woman for not leaving. There is much more involved than simply walking out the door. :heartbeat:

Off topic: I have lived with a stalker for over a decade. He passed away this week of a drug overdose. Even now, I still cant believe it's over. Just want to send my support and prayers. It's sad to think how many people live in fear of someone, and many never get the chance to escape.

Off topic: I have lived with a stalker for over a decade. He passed away this week of a drug overdose. Even now, I still cant believe it's over. Just want to send my support and prayers. It's sad to think how many people live in fear of someone, and many never get the chance to escape.

As morbid as it is, I relate to that, too. You're finally able to breathe. I can't wait until I will finally be able to, also. Stay strong. [emoji177]

You know, if I had say murdered someone and/or helped my ride or die hide someone he had offed I'm sure I'd be an emotional roller coaster. I would be panicked and cover all the tracks my analytical mind could dream up. I'd watch every news broadcast and if I saw they searched there and missed it.... If I were a narcissistic personality I'd think I outwitted those dumbasses. I'd imagine each day my ego grows stronger. I don't need a lawyer and I'm gonna lap up my 15 min of infamy and do interviews and grand jury's with my smirk. THEN the universe cut short you back down to size. You silly silly CE, especially if he only hid her. He had a bargaining chip and he should have played it. He was too busy drinking too much, driving too fast and feeling above the law.

WHAT? Is he still in jail? When did that happen? I think he was following me on Instagram and Twitter. I think he followed the case here too. :hills:

ETA: Never mind. I'll go back and read. Been on vacation....

I read that she was fearful of RF. She wanted to leave, hence the application and acceptance to Texas A&M

Zuzu's tires were slashed. I suspect it was either RF or CE that did that dirty little deed....

be2c809f68834d996259b02293356c6d.png

Police searching vehicles at home of Robert Fabian's sister http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Bl...ound-consistent-with-Zuzu-Verk-412780733.html

Somebody's going to jailllll....

People, I can't even concentrate since yesterday. I'm glued to the news. The kid is going hungry and the animals are locked outside since this morning. What a mess!

People, I can't even concentrate since yesterday. I'm glued to the news. The kid is going hungry and the animals are locked outside since this morning. What a mess!

I know! I am home in bed sick, and all I can do is keep refreshing the news sites, hoping for an update.

Lol. Dont worry.

We will not report you to child services until after the jurors hands down a guilty verdict to all involved in Zuzus case.

Lol

Along these lines (and 806mom's), I had to step away for a little while today after the news this morning. I don't know if the weather is the same in Alpine as it is here, but it is an absolutely breathtaking West Texas day. Pleasant temperature, just a slight breeze and a gorgeous, never-ending, clear blue sky. I kept thinking it was the kind of weather perfect for a hike, and I imagine that's what Zuzu would have been doing if this hadn't happened to her. I guess I had a bit of a meltdown.

So sad, so angry and now I'm starting to feel relieved...bless her sweet heart, and my thoughts are with the Verk's. :heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back