GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

I have so much respect for Lori. And I truly believe she will see RF and CE brought to justice.

Oh the irony of me posting this ^^^ earlier when it would been about the time RF was being arrested!

That. And then the whole family is up and headed to Mexico for an 18 minute visit, then back home? Random! And to call a friend to go paint a table in the middle of the night... which did not get painted?

That's a lot of bizarre activates, squished into a small window of time, in the middle of the night. Not suspicious at all.... *rolls eyes*

Locals to Alpine-is this location off a route that would be on the way to the "short Mexico trip"? Maybe they were scouting a spot in Mexico but that didn't pan out so they had to resort to Plan B?

I think they discarded ZuZu's belongings and evidence from RF's apartment in Mexico. I think we will see more arrests forthcoming.

Blog: Arrest made in connection to Zuzu Verk case http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Au...g-human-body-found-near-Alpine-412700743.html

9:50 a.m. Update: An arrest has been made in connection to the Zuzu Verk case.
According to the Alpine Police Department, former boyfriend Robert Fabian has been charged and arrested for 'The warrant is for Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse'.
Fabian was arrested at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Ok, so RF was arrested for tampering with evidence by concealing a corpse.

So LE must have more info than they have released (well, obviously). So what could they have that is enough to point to RF. We know he did it...but there must be more. And why not murder?

Ok, so RF was arrested for tampering with evidence by concealing a corpse.

So LE must have more info than they have released (well, obviously). So what could they have that is enough to point to RF. We know he did it...but there must be more. And why not murder?

That's coming, I feel certain. Maybe they need more specifics from the ME/forensics?

Locals to Alpine-is this location off a route that would be on the way to the "short Mexico trip"? Maybe they were scouting a spot in Mexico but that didn't pan out so they had to resort to Plan B?
They wouldn't have driven past this exact spot, but they would have driven past the entrance to Sunny Glen ob their way to Marfa where they would have turned off to go to Presidio and across to Mexico.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/412779483.html

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

ALPINE -- Alpine Police just arrested boyfriend of missing Sul Ross Student Zuzu Verk Saturday morning. Robert Fabian is charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse.

The news comes just one day after the discovery of human remains west of Alpine.

Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown confirms to CBS 7’s Deann Lopez that evidence at the scene, including the human remains, have features which are consistent with a match to Zuzu Verk. No formal identification has yet been made as the remains are being sent to a Dallas Medical Examiner.

The Verk family is not yet ready to make any public comment today, but spoke out in an emotional interview with CBS 7.

“It’s not over yet, not by a long shot,” Lori Verk said with determination. “I want to find out exactly what, when, why, how, who -- that’s what I want to find out.”

As for the other suspect in Verk’s disappearance—Chris Estrada, police and law enforcement believe he is now living in Arizona.

I wonder what caused them to look out there. Did I miss that in the last thread?

I wonder what caused them to look out there. Did I miss that in the last thread?

The Border Patrol was out there servicing equipment and found scattered remains.

What a terrible way to get your loved one back. If this is her. :(

Great job, APD! Now, hopefully soon we'll see the murder charge and charges against CE and RF's sister and mother. They don't get to get away with helping him. They just don't. I have no mercy for them at all. I don't care if they're his family or women or anything else. My heart breaks for the Verks.

I wish all the LE agencies would be like APD. I realize that this is a small town, but they did eveything right, IMO. And they did it with compassion and oncern and authority.

Prays for the Verks.

May God bless Zuzu's family.
Proud to live in a DP state at a time like this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back