GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

It was Billy Boyette and Mary Rice. She has dyed her hair orange and they stole a 2006 Chevy Cobalt. They were last seen near Interstate 10, no idea which direction they are heading, but they purchased $20 in gas. That gas station is about 4 miles from my house. Please share so we can get this killer off the roads, because he will kill again.

http://www.northescambia.com/2017/02/22-continues-to-triple-murder-suspect-billy-boyette

Oh my! Hopefully they will be apprehended soon!

I fail at embedding tweets but there's a photo of the two at this link where they were caught on a game camera, I'm assuming after dumping Ms. Phillips-Broz's car yesterday morning.

https://twitter.com/ECSONews

I fail at embedding tweets but there's a photo of the two at this link where they were caught on a game camera, I'm assuming after dumping Ms. Phillips-Broz's car yesterday morning.

https://twitter.com/ECSONews

Here it is. They changed how to link the tweet. Now you have to click on the down arrow in the upper right corner of the tweet. Took me a bit to figure that one out!

[video=twitter;828705535885193217]https://twitter.com/ECSONews/status/828705535885193217[/video]

"Wanted: Considered Armed & Dangerous. If you see William "Billy" Boyette or Mary Barbara Craig Rice, call 911! Do not approach!"

[video=twitter;828705535885193217]https://twitter.com/ECSONews/status/828705535885193217[/video]

"Wanted: Considered Armed & Dangerous. If you see William "Billy" Boyette or Mary Barbara Craig Rice, call 911! Do not approach!"

No new information really at the 4:00 pc, other than the Sheriff scolding the media and social media for making their job more difficult. They are assumed to still be traveling in the 2006 white Chevy Cobalt, pictured in the link LR1 so kindly provided.

A bit of a timeline:

TUESDAY JAN. 31 — Boyette allegedly kills Alicia Greer, 30, and Jacqueline Moore, 49, at the Emerald Sands Inn in Milton, Florida
FRIDAY FEB. 3 — Boyette allegedly kills Peggy Broz, 52, at her home in Lillian, Alabama
MONDAY FEB. 6 — Boyette shoots Kayla Crocker, 28, in a home invasion in Beulah, Florida (Crocker expected to survive) and steals her car.

It has made national news-ABC covered it on the evening news. How do I get it trending on FB? He will kill again, probably another woman, for a different vehicle.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...licksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_vert_related

Good to hear national news is covering it. Everyone in the panhandle of Florida and Alabama needs to be on high alert! (The story is not trending on my FB yet.)

Three counties are involved in the manhunt, so it sounds LE thinks they are still in local area. What's scary to me is that this local area is so close to I-10, so I would think even MS coastal areas need to be on high alert!

Let us hope the woman shot today will recover and her small child be oblivious to the goings on.

FRom the above article:
During a press conference held by the ECSO at 4:00 p.m., Sheriff David Morgan said Rice is being deemed an accessory after the fact. He said photographic evidence showed that Rice had chances to escape.

"There was sufficient time if you will for her to make an escape," said Morgan "to walk away, seek refuge if you will for safety, but she returned continually to him."

MODERATORS: Just wondering if this thread and the one in CRIME IN THE NEWS should be merged and placed somewhere that covers this ongoing manhunt for multiple homicides and home invasion. I am alerting this post for your consideration.

[QUOTE=Bit Analyzer;13124001

Three counties are involved in the manhunt, so it sounds LE thinks they are still in local area. What's scary to me is that this local area is so close to I-10, so I would think even MS coastal areas need to be on high alert!

I65 is very close also-there's a direct exit to it from I10, not far into Baldwin Co Al. That's a whole new ballgame if they head that way, too. This part of the panhandle is is covered by Alabama on all sides, except for East - it's nicknamed LA (Lower Alabama) for that reason.I get the feeling our sheriff thinks he'll stick around or come back here. He may have ditched the car already and got another, and that's scary.

He/they are still missing. I'm only a few miles from where the car he stole was discovered. There is a truck stop there, and is at the first exit in Florida on I10, coming from Alabama. His father lives in that area, Beulah, a community that has plenty of woods, barns, sheds, etc to hide in and it's rumored he has said he wants to say his goodbyes before a showdown with LE. Or, he could be long gone via hitchhiking, carjacking, hopping a train. It's not known for certain if the woman, Mary Rice, that is/was with him is with him voluntarily. Pensacola and the surrounding communities are on edge and are ready for this nightmare to be over.

Stay safe, LE came around our neighborhood showing his picture. I'm actually afraid, last we heard he was in Foley AL, then down to Gulf shores. Sick feeling.

Stay safe, LE came around our neighborhood showing his picture. I'm actually afraid, last we heard he was in Foley AL, then down to Gulf shores. Sick feeling.

He would be really stupid to head to the coast-there aren't many ways out. There have been so many rumors and"sightings" that turned out wrong, it's exhausting. The latest RUMOR is he just kicked in someone's door in Beulah, the area from this morning's shooting. I did hear the helicopter flying that way, so something has happened. Hope it's him and noone is hurt. Stay safe!

Stay safe. I just looked at a google map. You are so right about I65 being too close for comfort. IM sorting through local articles and had the impression that they had ditched both get away cars and were suspected of hiding in the woods now. My goodness, there's a lot of wooded, rural area along there. It looks like he backtracked a bit, from Milton FL to Lillian AL and last seen in between those locations in Beulah FL.

(I live in the Florida panhandle now, on the coast, east of these happenings. Our local stations are covering it. BTW, I know all about LA! Born and raised there :)

Per the press conference.

Sheriff says it was him, woman was shot, child in the house unharmed, Mary Rice has died her hair orange.

2006 white Chevrolet Cobalt with Florida tag 9613BJ . Skull & crossbones sticker in back and damage to right rear passenger side.

Good plan. When I want to go unnoticed, and fly under the radar, first thing I do is dye my hair ORANGE...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back